🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke steps in it

Ted Cruz has only a single digit lead over O'Rourke.

In a red state.

Wow!

Wow...polls

Cankles had a supposedly insurmountable lead over Trump

Oops

Texas won't be electing their Senator using the electoral college. The polls had Hillary winning the popular vote...Which she did.

Hillary won the popular vote? In Texas?

That’s not what was said. Sorry about your comprehension problem. Feel better soon.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.

I absolutely agree with him. It's called freedom of expression, something many people around the world don't have.
ain't it even grander that we get to say we don't like it. And we won't watch you play fuzzball anymore. We don't back those who disrespect our flag, military and cops, and in our country we're allowed to do that as well.

Next I ask where their effort has helped the black on black crime in Chicago the last month. don't those people deserve justice and peace?

I personally can't stand hypocrites.

You are the one who disrespects the flag and country. It is a piece of cloth and nothing more. Fake patriots like you are the hypocrites.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

On average 64 law enforcement officers are murdered per year.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

List of American police officers killed in the line of duty - Wikipedia

Interracial Homicide Rate Growing

Yeah, I like racism with a sports kneeling story...
yep, Beto is a racist demagogue

Not even close, that would be the people who are spinning xenophobic over the murder of Molly Tibbetts even after her family has said stop.
Over 4000 people per year are murdered by illegal aliens.
People have a right to complain.

5b7ed2e9e199f3592e8b4854-960-701.png

I'd complain about the natives.
if one citizen is murdered by an illegal that is one too many. stick your fking statistic up your butt. I don't care, illegals are evil people who have no respect for law abiding citizens. everyone committed a crime of entering our country, so put that on your graph and smoke it.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.

I absolutely agree with him. It's called freedom of expression, something many people around the world don't have.
ain't it even grander that we get to say we don't like it. And we won't watch you play fuzzball anymore. We don't back those who disrespect our flag, military and cops, and in our country we're allowed to do that as well.

Next I ask where their effort has helped the black on black crime in Chicago the last month. don't those people deserve justice and peace?

You are the one who disrespects the flag and country. It is a piece of cloth and nothing more. Fake patriots like you are the hypocrites.
how did I disrespect the flag and country exactly? and it is a piece of cloth. A special cloth with a whole lot of meaning and representation in what it is. you're too stupid to understand that. And, you are anti american. my freedom allows me to tell you that.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz has only a single digit lead over O'Rourke.

In a red state.

Wow!

Wow...polls

Cankles had a supposedly insurmountable lead over Trump

Oops

Texas won't be electing their Senator using the electoral college. The polls had Hillary winning the popular vote...Which she did.

Hillary won the popular vote? In Texas?

Nope...Trump 4.6 million. Cankles 3.8 million

Romney 4,569,843 57.17%
Obama 3,308,124 41.38%

She got 500,000 more votes than Obama did. It shows Texas is changing slowly but surely.

Would it surprise you to know that there is exactly one "person" here who sees you as the High Arbiter of Patriotism, and that would be you? Literally no one on this planet besides you gives a fart in a wind tunnel about your definition of patriotism. I wouldn't even line my cat's litter box with it.

The fact that Beto defends the right of players to respectfully take a knee means that he is a patriot who understands the first amendment.
And there is nothing more "American" than that.

Arian Foster Campaigning for Beto O'Rourke After Viral Anthem Protest Video

FOUR POINTS? Kooky Ted be sweatin' bullets! :)
Poll: Democrat O’Rourke trails Ted Cruz by just 4 percentage points in Texas

Ted doesn't have much to worry about.
"Beto" has already lost.
The guy is Anglo but he is trying to hide it by using a Hispanic first name.
He's a loopy liberal and a fake Latino.

Rock-On Ted

ted zepplin.jpg

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

Trog, and I mean this with the utmost respect...you are full of crap! I just love the way y'all get all choked up with patriotism over the issue of the football players kneeling during the anthem, but it's getting a tad tiresome the way you twist your logic like a pretzel to make the gesture some kind of disrespect. Posting statistics doesn't cloud the issue as much as you would like. G Washington or T Jefferson NOT toasting Geo III was also a way to getting a point across that got attention and pissed off the powers of the day. Another unspoken thing is that standing at attention during the anthem is a custom, not a law, sort of like Presidential candidates posting their tax returns is a custom but not a law.

There are some, like myself, who is impressed with the quietly respectful way this protest is conducted. No flags, no tiki torches, no shouts of 'blood and soil', just a reverential silent kneel. I'm amazed that so many screechers can make themselves look so foolish over an issue of "Law & Order" that they ought to support and face rather than resent. It sure looks like the color of the kneeler's skin is the determining factor in which side Republicans take.
Bla bla bla bla bla

They have a right to be assholes and we have the right to point and laugh.

Their gesture is no more impactful than ours is.

Don't want to get shot by cops? Obey the law and lawful orders given.

Univision's infamous racist reporter Jorge Ramos asked “Beto”, “Isn't Ted Cruz A Race-Traitor?”
Shouldn’t Jorge ask “Beto” if he is a fake Latino?
How about asking “Beto” why he doesn’t use his last name on his campaign signs?
Obviously "Beto" is a racist demagogue.

Ramos to O'Rourke: Isn't Ted Cruz A Race-Traitor?

Univision's infamous racist reporter Jorge Ramos asked asked Ted Cruz if he has a Latino problem LOL WTF
Ted Cruz IS Latino.
"Beto" is the fake Latino.

The fact that Beto defends the right of players to respectfully take a knee means that he is a patriot who understands the first amendment.
And there is nothing more "American" than that.

Arian Foster Campaigning for Beto O'Rourke After Viral Anthem Protest Video

FOUR POINTS? Kooky Ted be sweatin' bullets! :)
Poll: Democrat O’Rourke trails Ted Cruz by just 4 percentage points in Texas

Ted doesn't have much to worry about.
"Beto" has already lost.
The guy is Anglo but he is trying to hide it by using a Hispanic first name.
He's a loopy liberal and a fake Latino.

Rock-On Ted

View attachment 212711

FOUR POINTS and it's in the bag?

:laughing0301:

how did I disrespect the flag and country exactly? and it is a piece of cloth. A special cloth with a whole lot of meaning and representation is what it is. you're too stupid to understand that. And, you are anti american. my freedom allows me to tell you that.

You have the right to display your ignorance. You are anti-America. What makes this country great is the Constitution which allows them to do this. You are a intolerant fake American.

how did I disrespect the flag and country exactly? and it is a piece of cloth. A special cloth with a whole lot of meaning and representation is what it is. you're too stupid to understand that. And, you are anti american. my freedom allows me to tell you that.

You have the right to display your ignorance. You are anti-America. What makes this country great is the Constitution which allows them to do this. You are a intolerant fake American.
That same document gives me equal rights. And I can tell them to get fked just as they are telling us. Why does that bother you? It seems you don’t care for the constitution

That same document gives me equal rights. And I can tell them to get fked just as they are telling us. Why does that bother you? It seems you don’t care for the constitution
This moron thinks only he and his leftist hate group gets freedom through the constitution

our victory is in the air, Lyin Ted Maniacs! this is our moment. this is our movement, this is OUf Texas.

while Beta doesnt take PAC money, Lyin Ted, for all his faults, is the right choice for Texans.

we'll call folk. we'll hustle. we'll outwork our foe.

we'll tell folks in Texas that Lyin Ted deserves 6 mo!

View attachment 212509

SassyIrishLass HereWeGoAgain miketx Crixus Marion Morrison

This I thought you would think of interest:

upload_2018-9-7_22-29-3.png

upload_2018-9-7_22-29-18.png

upload_2018-9-7_22-29-32.png

Beto O'Rourke's Campaign Requests VFW Hall Take Down American Flags Before His Rally There

View attachment 212509

SassyIrishLass HereWeGoAgain miketx Crixus Marion Morrison

This I thought you would think of interest:

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Beto O'Rourke's Campaign Requests VFW Hall Take Down American Flags Before His Rally There
Wow Beta wants to be a senator but he is ashamed of being an American

Forum List

Back