Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke steps in it

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

On average 64 law enforcement officers are murdered per year.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

List of American police officers killed in the line of duty - Wikipedia

Interracial Homicide Rate Growing

SassyIrishLass HereWeGoAgain miketx Crixus Marion Morrison

This I thought you would think of interest:

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Beto O'Rourke's Campaign Requests VFW Hall Take Down American Flags Before His Rally There
Wow Beta wants to be a senator but he is ashamed of being an American

The American Leftists ie. Communists, they think the American flag is racist so for them it's destroy the flag, remove the flag they are of course Traitors to the American nation. They are not American Patriots, American Patriots RESPECT their flag, like ALL Patriots on this planet RESPECT our various nations flags. ALL Leftists on this planet are Traitors to their own, there is NOT ONE Leftist anywhere on this planet who is a Patriot this is why they FANATICALLY encourage unlimited amounts of Third World Shit Holers to invade Western nations with the TOTAL assistance of ALL Leftist Groups, Leftist NGOs and the Commie UN founded by Communists and Communist Sympathisers. Leftists HISTORICALLY have ALWAYS been Traitors to their own.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Beto O'Rourke's Campaign Requests VFW Hall Take Down American Flags Before His Rally There

I can't imagine that'll go over to well in Navasota.
Navasota is in East Texas,a country boy stronghold.

Does the saying "Dont let the sun set on your black ass in Vidor" ring a bell? Thats East Texas in a nutshell.

Vidor, Texas 1988 | MichaelCorcoran.net

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Does the saying "Dont let the sun set on your black ass in Vidor" ring a bell? Thats East Texas in a nutshell.

As you know I spend six months in the GREAT American State of Texas and from this I think that only Dallas City NOT Dallas County, Houston City I am now told is basically Mexico City v2 and ALL of Austin which is Leftist Commie HQ are the only parts of Texas that would agree with the Leftist ie. Communist Beto O'Rourke.

Ted Cruz has only a single digit lead over O'Rourke.

In a red state.

Wow!

Wow...polls

Cankles had a supposedly insurmountable lead over Trump

Oops

Texas won't be electing their Senator using the electoral college. The polls had Hillary winning the popular vote...Which she did.

Hillary won the popular vote? In Texas?

Nope...Trump 4.6 million. Cankles 3.8 million

Romney 4,569,843 57.17%
Obama 3,308,124 41.38%

She got 500,000 more votes than Obama did. It shows Texas is changing slowly but surely.
Meanwhile Republicans are starting to become more competitive in California, where walkaway is strongest.

Walkaway is going to sweep every state except the Northeast.

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

As you know I spend six months in the GREAT American State of Texas and from this I think that only Dallas City NOT Dallas County, Houston City I am now told is basically Mexico City v2 and ALL of Austin which is Leftist Commie HQ are the only parts of Texas that would agree with the Leftist ie. Communist Beto O'Rourke.

Thats pretty accurate.
Houston has the Eastside which is the Mexican version of mehico city here in Houston. And while the city usually has a democrat mayor the real money and power is in oil companies and banking which all lean Conservative.
The lefty mayors cant get too crazy or they'll get run outta town.

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

That sounds to crazy to be real.

The fact that Beto defends the right of players to respectfully take a knee means that he is a patriot who understands the first amendment.
And there is nothing more "American" than that.

Arian Foster Campaigning for Beto O'Rourke After Viral Anthem Protest Video

FOUR POINTS? Kooky Ted be sweatin' bullets! :)
Poll: Democrat O’Rourke trails Ted Cruz by just 4 percentage points in Texas

Ted doesn't have much to worry about.
"Beto" has already lost.
The guy is Anglo but he is trying to hide it by using a Hispanic first name.
He's a loopy liberal and a fake Latino.

Rock-On Ted

View attachment 212711

FOUR POINTS and it's in the bag?

:laughing0301:

But but but 2016 Texas say the MSM vermin was a Toss-Up and but but but Hillary could WIN Texas :rolleyes-41:

upload_2018-9-7_23-42-38.png

upload_2018-9-7_23-42-59.png

UNTIL the FINAL result illustrate that the MSM vermin WRONG AGAIN and that Hillary NEVER had a CHANCE of winning Texas. Period:

upload_2018-9-7_23-44-1.png

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton

And The Donald was only down 2% from John McCain in 2008 Final Result v Obama:

upload_2018-9-7_23-52-19.png

2008 - Texas: McCain vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

Bla La - The SAME shit recycled and it kinda smells horrid after two years ..
One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right
Tiresome Lucy - Create NEW Schtick at some point?

Book mark this post of mine for November 2018 Senate Election night:

Senator Ted Cruz will be re-elected and the Republicans will keep control of The Senate and collect three more seats these are North Dakota, Missouri and Florida (the current Democrat Senators in those three States are in A LOT of trouble and they all will lose to the Republican candidates).

You see UNLIKE the Trump Derangement Crowd someone like me looks at RAW Internal Polling Data and dissects it in a very logical way.

I think a lot of my vote predictions are pretty good, for example two days BEFORE the 2016 Presidential Election I said that on my estimates from reading a ton of Internal Polling Data that The Donald would win Michigan, Pennsylvania and either Minnesota or Wisconsin, there were a lot of Hillary supporters who thought that prediction two days before the election was bizarro and funny, they thought it ridiculous to suggest that Michigan AND Pennsylvania would vote Trump and they thought it beyond ridiculous to suggest that either Minnesota or Wisconsin would vote for Trump, but on election night the same crowd didn't think it was so funny anymore.

upload_2018-9-8_0-9-12.png

The link to my above post:

Final Predictions

upload_2018-9-8_0-11-42.png

^^^^ And LOOK at THAT I fucking CALLED the thing on November 5 2016, I said Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania for Trump, my Outside Pick was Minnesota in there also but I was NOT certain and so I didn't say Minnesota would go for Trump.

The link to my above post:

Final Predictions

upload_2018-9-8_0-15-12.png

A response to the above:

upload_2018-9-8_0-16-18.png

The link to the above:

Final Predictions

^^^^ "Nobody really expects that to happen" NOBODY EXCEPT someone like me and Our Team who read into what is called Internal Polling Data, and for the November 2018 Senate Election Our Team are now saying on current Internal Polling Data this:

The Senate to remain Republican and the Republicans to lose ZERO Senate Seats and will win THREE Senate Seats off the Democrats, they are:

Florida Democrat Bill Nelson to lose to Republican Rick Scott.
North Dakota Democrat Heidi Heitkamp to lose to Republican Kevin Cramer.
Missouri Democrat Claire McCaskill to lose to Republican Josh Hawley.

There is also the absolute chance the Republicans could win a fourth Senate Seat off the Democrats and it's this one:

Montana Democrat Jon Tester v Republican Matt Rosendale.

So the Senate to go either 54 Republicans and 44 Democrats and 2 Independents who side with the Democrats (54 Republicans - Opposition 46)

Or:

The Senate to go 55 Republicans and 43 Democrats and 2 Independents who side with the Democrats (55 Republicans - Opposition 45)

Last edited:

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Holy crap! He just lost all of the senior and veteran vote. :eek:

Not a smart move in America.

QUOTE="Lucy Hamilton, post: 20737587, member: 56028"]

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Beto O'Rourke's Campaign Requests VFW Hall Take Down American Flags Before His Rally There[/QUOTE]
Redstate? Is Alex Jones their source? Did Beto piss on the floor of the Alamo too?

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Redstate? Is Alex Jones their source? Did Beto piss on the floor of the Alamo too?[/QUOTE]

So let's go to the original source then:

"“They wanted to open the doors (to the Flight Deck Lounge) and I couldn’t allow that and they wanted to take the flags down, I didn’t only say no, I said hell no, you don’t take the flags off the wall. I can’t believe any American would ask us to do that and I don’t know why he wanted them down or what he was going to put up instead.”"

Country watching Cruz, Beto race

Yeah, you're an idiot. :fu:I really do feel bad that you didn't get educated as well as I did. Blame leftists, that's why.

You see, for like..200+ years, colleges taught students to think for themselves. That was the purpose. Unfortunately, in some ambiguous recent times and places, that has been done away with and replaced with leftist indoctrination.

It's looking like you were pretty damn unlucky as to where you grew up and went to school to me.

May I ask where that was? I'm not trying to doxx ya, just, this whole snowflake thing hit me a couple years ago, and I've been asking friends, relatives, kids of friends and relatives..all that. It's not everywhere, but it is somewhere.

Last edited:
Yeah, because a sure sign of deep patriotism is how many flags you display.

Not many people know this (other true patriots) is that the Constitution was actually just a white bar taken from a flag.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.
Correct! That is what makes America, America. We can criticize our leaders and kneel during the anthem, without fear of reprisal from our government. Welcome to my country, dude. Enjoy your stay.

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Redstate? Is Alex Jones their source? Did Beto piss on the floor of the Alamo too?

"“They wanted to open the doors (to the Flight Deck Lounge) and I couldn’t allow that and they wanted to take the flags down, I didn’t only say no, I said hell no, you don’t take the flags off the wall. I can’t believe any American would ask us to do that and I don’t know why he wanted them down or what he was going to put up instead.”"

Yeah, you're an idiot. :fu:I really do feel bad that you didn't get educated as well as I did. Blame leftists, that's why.

You see, for like..200+ years, colleges taught students to think for themselves. That was the purpose. Unfortunately, in some ambiguous recent times and places, that has been done away with and replaced with leftist indoctrination.

It's looking like you were pretty damn unlucky as to where you grew up and went to school to me.

May I ask where that was? I'm not trying to doxx ya, just, this whole snowflake thing hit me a couple years ago, and I've been asking friends, relatives, kids of friends and relatives..all that. It's not everywhere, but it is somewhere.[/QUOTE]
Sure duke, Michigan. Entered Kindergarten in 1941, graduated High School BEFORE the change in the Pledge of Allegiance we spoke every day. Read the Bible over the PA in Jr. Hi. And the shop teacher had a paddle he was permitted to use. If I needed discipline at school I got it at home too. I was a A-/B+ student raised by grandparents born in the 1890s. They made it clear my actions was a reflection on them and I darn sure better not embarrass them. Never had store-bought outerwear until 9th grade, and because of rationing when I was in elementary, I had to wear those darn Buster Brown shoes because I only had one pair and they had to last. Also because of rationing, I got 3/4 cup of sugar per week and it was up to me how to use it. If I spent it all on morning corn flakes, I was SOL until refill time.

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

May I ask where that was? I'm not trying to doxx ya, just, this whole snowflake thing hit me a couple years ago, and I've been asking friends, relatives, kids of friends and relatives..all that. It's not everywhere, but it is somewhere.
Sure duke, Michigan. Entered Kindergarten in 1941, graduated High School BEFORE the change in the Pledge of Allegiance we spoke every day. Read the Bible over the PA in Jr. Hi. And the shop teacher had a paddle he was permitted to use. If I needed discipline at school I got it at home too. I was a A-/B+ student raised by grandparents born in the 1890s. They made it clear my actions was a reflection on them and I darn sure better not embarrass them. Never had store-bought outerwear until 9th grade, and because of rationing when I was in elementary, I had to wear those darn Buster Brown shoes because I only had one pair and they had to last. Also because of rationing, I got 3/4 cup of sugar per week and it was up to me how to use it. If I spent it all on morning corn flakes, I was SOL until refill time.[/QUOTE]

That's you and you're wanting to take the flags down and support a guy that wanted to? Bullshit.

Nobody that had to mix oleo would do that.

I may have pre-judged you wrongly, I apologize if so, but we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Sure duke, Michigan. Entered Kindergarten in 1941, graduated High School BEFORE the change in the Pledge of Allegiance we spoke every day. Read the Bible over the PA in Jr. Hi. And the shop teacher had a paddle he was permitted to use. If I needed discipline at school I got it at home too. I was a A-/B+ student raised by grandparents born in the 1890s. They made it clear my actions was a reflection on them and I darn sure better not embarrass them. Never had store-bought outerwear until 9th grade, and because of rationing when I was in elementary, I had to wear those darn Buster Brown shoes because I only had one pair and they had to last. Also because of rationing, I got 3/4 cup of sugar per week and it was up to me how to use it. If I spent it all on morning corn flakes, I was SOL until refill time.

That's you and you're wanting to take the flags down and support a guy that wanted to? Bullshit.

Nobody that had to mix oleo would do that.[/QUOTE]
You're right, Duke, but I seriously doubt Beto did that either. Sorry, but I do not believe Beto O'Rourke encourages disrespect for the flag or our anthem. Discerning people know it was NEVER about that. Furthermore, asking a vet's org to remove flags is not something a person with an IQ over moron would do, let alone believe. It would be a major turn-off.

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

While they are on their knees say a prayer.

Forum List

Back