Texas sent one bus to Chicago today, El Paso tells Chicago and New York to get ready for a flood

Always interesting to see the sheer, unhinged hatred conservatives have for people who, in large part, are fleeing their countries because of the legacy of policies implemented by conservative heroes like Reagan.
I have hatred towards people who come here illegally. Those that come here to be ideal US citizens, take the time and effort to adapt to our customs and laws, i welcome with open arms. You fuckers though, bring in women and children and exploit them into a new slavery of sex. You disgust me.

Always interesting to see the sheer, unhinged hatred conservatives have for people who, in large part, are fleeing their countries because of the legacy of policies implemented by conservative heroes like Reagan.

Only a fucking idiot would blame the Marxist incursion into South and Central America on Reagan, instead of blaming it on Cuba, Russia, and China.

Are you a fucking idiot? I suppose you also blame Trump for COVID, instead of blaming China?

As leaders in New York and Chicago say they are overwhelemed with migrants arriving in their cities, stretching their shelters and services to the limit, El Paso, Texas, is warning it will soon have to start busing people out.

The announcement was made as El Paso declared a state of emergency Sunday as it prepares for a huge influx over the border following the end of Title 42 on May 11.

The city — the busiest crossing point on the southern border — previously sent 10,713 migrants to the Big Apple and 3,259 to Chicago last fall, according to city data.

“The possibility of doing those transports again that we saw in September, October is very much a reality,” Deputy City Manager Mario D’Agostino said Sunday.

Officials expect anywhere from 12,000 to 40,000 migrants who have been waiting on the Mexican side to cross into the city after the expiration of Title 42, the pandemic-era policy that has allowed the US to return asylum seekers from certain countries to Mexico without hearing their asylum claims.

NYPICHPDPICT000010416468.jpg

One bus load? Aren't there are rail lines that run north? Gotta pump those numbers up!!!

Utter BS
One bus is BS

We need dozens of buses per day to several cities and also Philadelphia and Denver

Illegals often do the unpleasant jobs that Americans aren't willing to do. Like mass shootings, murders, rapes, human trafficking, drug dealing, driving without a license or insurance, etc....
They also specialize in mass murder via DWI.

Only a fucking idiot would blame the Marxist incursion into South and Central America on Reagan, instead of blaming it on Cuba, Russia, and China.

Are you a fucking idiot? I suppose you also blame Trump for COVID, instead of blaming China?

Only an idiot would ignore the fact that Reagan’s sponsorship of far right death squads massively destabilized countries across Latin America. Felix Gallardo made a shit-ton of connections supporting the Contra death squads, connections he would put to good use in his cartel’s rise to dominance. MS-13? That emerged out of the persecution those who fled the U.S. backed dictatorship in El Salvador during the civil war faced.

Oh, and China was an ally of the U.S. under Reagan in case you forgot 😂

I have hatred towards people who come here illegally. Those that come here to be ideal US citizens, take the time and effort to adapt to our customs and laws, i welcome with open arms. You fuckers though, bring in women and children and exploit them into a new slavery of sex. You disgust me.

Dude, everything west of the Appalachians was set up by illegal settlement in the first place.

And you want to chuck those people out of an aircraft at thirty thousand feet. Hmm……so much for your supposed concern.

Only an idiot would ignore the fact that Reagan’s sponsorship of far right death squads massively destabilized countries across Latin America. Felix Gallardo made a shit-ton of connections supporting the Contra death squads, connections he would put to good use in his cartel’s rise to dominance. MS-13? That emerged out of the persecution those who fled the U.S. backed dictatorship in El Salvador during the civil war faced.

Oh, and China was an ally of the U.S. under Reagan in case you forgot 😂
Hey asshole there people from virtually every country on Earth flooding on Earth coming across the border. You try to justify it by muh Reagan blah blah. Those were always chithole countries, and they would have been nothing more than the next communist Cuba.

Trump must not only be vindicated, but avenged tenfold. Every major blue city in a blue state should be inundated with so many illegals, that they collapse into complete and utter chaos.
Or just add to the CHAOS that is already in those cities and states.....

Hey asshole there people from virtually every country on Earth flooding on Earth coming across the border. You try to justify it by muh Reagan blah blah. Those were always chithole countries, and they would have been nothing more than the next communist Cuba.

You throwing a tantrum because you don’t like facing reality doesn’t change the facts, sorry.

Dude, everything west of the Appalachians was set up by illegal settlement in the first place.

And you want to chuck those people out of an aircraft at thirty thousand feet. Hmm……so much for your supposed concern.
Really? What other country, with laws that were violated, existed west of the Appalachians? Hopefully some illegals with guns break down the door to your house and claim it lol.

Really? What other country, with laws that were violated, existed west of the Appalachians? Hopefully some illegals with guns break down the door to your house and claim it lol.

The laws of the British Empire, which the United States was a part of, and which forbade settlement west of the Appalachians, for starters.

Yes, that is how this country got much of its land in practice.

I noticed that you didnt say anything about Andrew Cuomo or Gretchen Whitmore for murdering 10s of thousands of legal US citizens with them putting diseased Kung Flu people amongst the elderly and infirm. I dont give a rats ass about illegals, for if they didnt come here illegally, then i wouldnt want to drop them from 30,000 feet either.

Forum List

Back