🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas sues Feds of Syrian invaders

You mistakenly believe 'conservatives' when they crow about their 'love' of the constitution

The constitution has provisions for treason in office by the president.
Lol. Again, how much effort does it take to be that delusional?
you deny section III of the constitution?...and then call me "delusional"?...amusing.
You're delusional because you think allowing in refugees somehow constitutes treason

purposely bypassing immigration laws to allow terrorists into the country is treason, by definition.
And there are your delusions cropping up again

The constitution has provisions for treason in office by the president.
you deny section III of the constitution?...and then call me "delusional"?...amusing.
You're delusional because you think allowing in refugees somehow constitutes treason

purposely bypassing immigration laws to allow terrorists into the country is treason, by definition.
And there's your delusions cropping up again

Nah...I'm spot on. Go read the constitution

Texas Sues to Block Syrian Refugees

Good. I hope they can at least drag it out in court until Trump wins.

0523106_1801_MC_Tx360.jpg

"I hope we win." :)
too much television and not enough independent thinking is your problem

Your argument of treason depends on a broken immigration law. Do you have such a law?

Your argument of treason depends on a broken immigration law. Do you have such a law?

My argument has nothing to do with you trying to purposely distort the issue. We don't have any "broken" immigration laws..we have illegal immigrants breaking the immigration laws...and a federal govt who refuses...refuses ....to take common sense action and instead tries to pile even MORE illegals and terrorists in.
patriots grow weary of this lawlessness.

Here comes some Syrian invaders now. Run, pants shitters, RUN!!!!

24wfwih.jpg

This invader died. WHEW!! That was a close call! We dodged a bullet.

122jgoj.jpg

Great.I guess that's another pile of money they are throwing away on a stupid case they have no chance of winning. The idiots in Austin say we don't have enough money to fund our schools. Why are they throwing money at this?
Because they hate Muslims.

Big deal. They can't win the case no matter how much they hate Muslims. The idiots are just throwing more money away for nothing.

Hate? I don't know if you can hate a person you've never met before. Distrust? Definitely. I think it is also because of the region of the world they are coming from. It is in such upheaval, it is just not a good idea to accept refugees from that part of the world, given the circumstances. The government's first priority should be the citizens and keeping them safe from foreign invaders. That is the federal government's primary responsibility. Not to refugees from other countries, but to we the people.

Whatever twisted logic you might use to justify your heartless unchristian attitude doesn't matter, the states can't stop something the federal government has authority over. The law suit is nothing more than the right wing holding their breath like a child in another effort to oppose our president. It's going to cost citizens of Texas another useless wad of thrown away money.

I'm not a Christian, so strike 1. :D Heartless? Maybe. I care a lot more about my own people living in this country. I hope they don't allow refugees here. We don't need the added troubles.

Democrats should demand that the refugees be put in democratic districts. Put a few thousand in chappaqua, camp david, and the white house also.
I would have no problem taking them into my town. No problem at all. And I am a Republican in a deep red town.

The salt of the earth Christians here would welcome the refugees with open arms.

We children of God do not live in fear, pants shitter.

Democrats should demand that the refugees be put in democratic districts. Put a few thousand in chappaqua, camp david, and the white house also.
I would have no problem taking them into my town. No problem at all. And I am a Republican in a deep red town.

The salt of the earth Christians here would welcome the refugees with open arms.

Good, you take them in your town and your home, and you can make some new friends. Just make sure they stay there please. Thank you.

My argument has nothing to do with you trying to purposely distort the issue. We don't have any "broken" immigration laws..we have illegal immigrants breaking the immigration laws...and a federal govt who refuses...refuses ....to take common sense action and instead tries to pile even MORE illegals and terrorists in.
So no, you can't tell us what law would be broken by allowing the refugees in.

You are delusional

Good, you take them in your town and your home, and you can make some new friends. Just make sure they stay there please. Thank you.

And it would not be the first time I have made new Muslim friends from the Middle East. See, they are human beings with the exact same hopes and dreams we all have. They are not whatever imaginary alien thing you think they are.

They want a roof over their heads, safety for their children, and food on the table. They hate the terrorists more than you do, because many of them have lost family to the terrorists.

Asshole.

I guess the feds are going to have their work cut out for them, bringing all these law suits against the states. Governor Charlie Baker is also refusing to accept refugees. I'm glad. He is a governor who is thinking of the people of the state of Massachusetts.

We do not live in fear, pants shitter.
Good for you!..you're so "progressive".
meanwhile patriots are saying. No more syrians. no more somalians. close and enforce our borders and deport all illegals....brace yourself..it's going to happen.

And it would not be the first time I have made new Muslim friends from the Middle East.

Lol! You're a stupid one!

So no, you can't tell us what law would be broken by allowing the refugees in.

You are delusional

treason..look it up in the constitution.

We do not live in fear, pants shitter.
Good for you!..you're so "progressive".
meanwhile patriots are saying. No more syrians. no more somalians. close and enforce our borders and deport all illegals....brace yourself..it's going to happen.

The ones who are already here? It would be very difficult and very expensive. I say let them stay but no more!

I certainly don't feel bad enough to take them here. I think their neighbors need to take them in. That would be most appropriate.
That would be the better solution, but most of the Syrian population is now outside of Syria. That's a lot of people to absorb.

10,000 here, out of millions, is not asking too much.

Forum List

Back