Texas Supreme Court Denies GOP Effort to Reject Houston Area Drive-Thru Votes

The state sets the rules and trains tbe poll workers, including through. The article I linked confirmed that the rules are the same. The only difference is in drive through you don’t get out of your car.

Unless you have actual evidence that is more prone to fraud, you are just trying to disenfranchise voters.
Is this drive thru voting state wide?
Just Harris County in Texas-------------other counties I think use it for those with disabilities only. This should be easy to prove----a list of those that voted compared with a list of those with actual Texas Driver's licenses.

This is very good news. The Texas gop has tried to invalidate over 117 thousand votes.

There is no reason to do this other than to suppress the vote.

The gop has taken it to the federal a federal court for an emergency hearing on Monday.

It's unAmerican and disgusting that anyone would go to these lengths to disenfranchise legal voters this way.

Only republicans do this garbage. They are terrified of voters. They know that if people vote, republicans lose.

Zero information in that article. There is no proof that any votes would had been “thrown out” if they decided to shut down the drive thru voting.

Yes there is. The GOP was trying to have the votes thrown out.

Does that matter?
Sure it matters. If drive thru voting is for the purpose of safety (virus) then wouldn't it be logical that you want the whole state to be safe?

Is it state wide?

It's unAmerican and disgusting that anyone would go to these lengths to disenfranchise legal voters this way.
I think you may have stumbled across the issue.

Have we ever allowed drive thru voting?

Are the "legal voters" being verified?

Why are democrats always trying to change the way we do things? Can they not win the legal way?

We can't do anything that makes voting easier for individuals. Republicans need a low turnout to win.

Why are democrats always trying to change the way we do things? Can they not win the legal way?

Drive through voting requires the exact same verification as voting in the polls.

What is illegal about?

Why are the Republicans so determined to disenfranchise voters?
Why is drive thru voting all of a sudden needed?
It is a way to work through the pandemic. As long as the verification is the same why does it matter?
This is consistent with an idiotic, antiquated perception of voting unique to conservatives – that only ‘serious’ voters should be allowed to vote, and that voting mustn’t be ‘too easy.’

A ‘serious’ voter will stand in line for hours in the rain.

A ‘serious’ voter will go out into a pandemic and risk contracting a potentially fatal disease.

A voter who votes by mail, participates in early voting, or in this case votes via drive through is not a ‘serious’ voter and should not be allowed to vote.

We can't do anything that makes voting easier for individuals. Republicans need a low turnout to win.
If you guys would stop counting dead people and illegals, we might take you seriously. Until then, no.

Drive through voting requires the exact same verification as voting in the polls.

What is illegal about?

Why are the Republicans so determined to disenfranchise voters?
Why is drive thru voting all of a sudden needed?
It is a way to work through the pandemic. As long as the verification is the same why does it matter?
This is consistent with an idiotic, antiquated perception of voting unique to conservatives – that only ‘serious’ voters should be allowed to vote, and that voting mustn’t be ‘too easy.’

A ‘serious’ voter will stand in line for hours in the rain.

A ‘serious’ voter will go out into a pandemic and risk contracting a potentially fatal disease.

A voter who votes by mail, participates in early voting, or in this case votes via drive through is not a ‘serious’ voter and should not be allowed to vote.

You don't get to decide who votes you lying fascist bastard. Serious voters are ones who vote and it doesn't matter how.

Does that matter?
Sure it matters. If drive thru voting is for the purpose of safety (virus) then wouldn't it be logical that you want the whole state to be safe?

Is it state wide?

Sure, it would be. So why isn’t it?

And again, as long as it requires the verification for voters, Why are you trying to disenfranchise legal voters who used the drive through option?

No....they cannot.

If the left pulls off a win, you can rest assured everything about it was based on criminal activity

Remember: A very large portion of Leftists are Moral narcissists - their twisted minds do not care about fairness, morality or justice, only how their actions make THEM feel. It is why they couldn't care less about aborted babies. Most hard core leftists here are extreme Moral Narcissists.

Should they win, they couldn't care less about how their actions hurt Americans.......as long as something about their actions makes them feel good.
It's also why they can call for Open Borders and Packing Courts. no concern whatsoever as to the net effects....only their immediate gratification.

Last edited:
There is no reason to do this other than to suppress the vote.

Other than 9 of the 10 drive through voting places were setup in Dem districts you cheating thugs.

Spouting Republican talking points. You are the cheating liar.

Shut up lying scumbag, you're just mad because I posted the truth and exposed Dem rigging and cheating.

You are the one who is exposed. You are a brainless fool who is incapable of thinking for yourself. You exposed yourself as a lying cheating bastard.

And again, as long as it requires the verification for voters, Why are you trying to disenfranchise legal voters who used the drive through option?
I'll try once more. Is it state wide?

I'll try once more. Is it state wide?
Doesnt seem to be. So what?

LOL

And, thanks for answering. But, I think you can figure out the rest.

The fact that it is not state wide proves it's not about safety.

LOL

And, thanks for answering. But, I think you can figure out the rest.

The fact that it is not state wide proves it's not about safety.

Not necessarily. It depends on how much different jurisdictions care.

Now perhaps you can answer a question.

It'll be settle by the federal, not Texas, court. U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen is expected to rule on the same issue on Monday.

Andrew Hanen was appointed by George W Bush in 2002.

Forum List

Back