Texas teacher put son with Covid-19 in car trunk to prevent exposure, warrant says.

It’s a mental illness.

Send your kids to be taught by the mother of the year.

It just boggles my mind. I have a 13-year-old, and I would gladly die for him. I can't imagine endangering him to protect myself, let alone from a case of the fucking sniffles. Hell, part of being a parent is accepting that you're going to catch whatever germs your kids get.

It just boggles my mind. I have a 13-year-old, and I would gladly die for him. I can't imagine endangering him to protect myself, let alone from a case of the fucking sniffles. Hell, part of being a parent is accepting that you're going to catch whatever germs your kids get.
Depends on the kid. I know there were times when my dad wished he could have locked us in the trunk but unfortunately for him we owned a station wagon.

Depends on the kid. I know there were times when my dad wished he could have locked us in the trunk but unfortunately for him we owned a station wagon.

Hey, I've had the odd daydream of selling my kids to the first circus that came by (the older two, anyway), but in real-life practice, I would do anything for my kids, my own concerns be damned.

Forum List

Back