Texas To Eliminate Rape

Damn. If they had the ability to do this...why have they waited till now to do it?

That means they are complicit in all past rapes...since they could have prevented them...
From the article: "Let's make something very clear: Rape is a crime," Abbott said while signing a major GOP election-reform bill. "And Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets."

I can't say that I am surprised that the Cult of Xiden has a problem with that.

Nearly all rapes that take place in Texas and everywhere else in the USA are committed by American born white men. Every woman I know of who was raped, was raped by a white man born in the same country she was.

As a woman who has been raped, nothing infuriates more than assholes like you blaming the rape and murder of white women on non-white men, when nothing is further from the truth. Own up to the violence white men are committing against women, including their wives, partners, and children every single day of the week, asshole, and stop blaming immigrant for your shortcomings.
Breaking news California: ICE reports hundreds of illegal aliens charged with rape after release from Southern California jail.

Interesting....and yet we have 1 in 4 AMERICAN girls sexually abused before they reach 18....most by AMERICAN hetero male family members or friends.
I'll say this slowly so you can comprehend...your're stupid! By your logic it's okay if hundreds of illegals in California rape people, because somewhere someone else raped someone. :cuckoo: Guess how many American women and girls illegals would RAPE if they were deported and the border was secured...yeah ZERO!

They already got him out of the state, but it didn't help. They are still #1 in lower 48, and not by a little, but a lot. Don't know what that's about. Seems like a pretty normal state. I've done business there and even vacationed there.

Damn. If they had the ability to do this...why have they waited till now to do it?

That means they are complicit in all past rapes...since they could have prevented them...

LOL!!! Spot on.
I can't believe the stupid bastard actually said they were going to round up all the rapists so women don't have to worry about it in conjunction with the new barbaric abortion law. "TOP PRIORITY" he said. BULLSHIT. How the fuck are they going to arrest someone PRE-offense committed? He is really looking like a fucking fascist pig.

From the article: "Let's make something very clear: Rape is a crime," Abbott said while signing a major GOP election-reform bill. "And Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets."

I can't say that I am surprised that the Cult of Xiden has a problem with that.
Actually I have more of a problem with the thousands of backlogged rape kits in Texas. It's as if he were lying or something.

Killing Babies is bad for their health and longevity.

Greg
And please give us the ME report from any state showing babies being killed in the number you pro-life lunkheads constantly claim. If you can't, then you're trying to pass off religious based beliefs as fact that contradicts sound medical science.

I'll say this slowly so you can comprehend...your're stupid! By your logic it's okay if hundreds of illegals in California rape people, because somewhere someone else raped someone. :cuckoo: Guess how many American women and girls illegals would RAPE if they were deported and the border was secured...yeah ZERO!
Your link doesn't work.

Oh...and : "your're stupid"...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back