Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Just a thought.....all the same snowflakes that gave Hillary $1.2 billion for her losing campaign could easily fund all abortions in America.

If they are concerned with people NOT being able to AFFORD abortions, the solution is easy.....YOU PAY FOR THE ABORTIONS.

A red state defunding planned parenthood isn't news.

Such a shame. Planned parenthood does a lot of good. Many of their services involve free birth control and mammograms.

These kinds of things are why I will never live in a red state. Backwards as hell.
More lies. Planned Parenthood does not own one mammogram machine.

Planned Parenthood and Mammograms - FactCheck.org

True, but they help arrange mammograms at local clinics
Big deal, they make a phone call anyone can make.

Well, your post is misleading, it implies they aren't involved in preventative care. Actually only 3% of the procedures they do are abortions.

Note I also say 0% of their funding should be government

Actually, your statistic is more than a little misleading ....

In order to get a mammogram, it requires three appointments. Each one is counted as a "procedure" .... this is true of all their 'services'.

Well, your post is misleading, it implies they aren't involved in preventative care. Actually only 3% of the procedures they do are abortions.

That's like saying my dentist provides cardiology services because he can call 911 if my heart stops while getting my teeth cleaned.

You know, women go there who don't have insurance to see a doctor and they get all kinds of help and advoce. One of those is PP tells them they need a mammogram. They know who to call and set it up for them. I'd think you'd be in favor of that. Why do they need to have their own mammogram machines? You wanted government to give them more money? Local clinics have them, why should they not have the women use those?

No one opposes the "good" services they do .... we propose that PP continue to provide its fine service, with the exception of abortions.

Sounds pretty simple, huh? Given that abortions are "only 3%" of the procedures they provide, that shouldn't be a problem, right?

We're just stopping you from controlling others....

Firstly, look son, you're just hissyfitting on an anonymous chat board. Secondly, great, this is going to be really easy for you since what I'm advocating is leaving others alone to make their own decisions. And a very merry christmas to you and yours.

" ... their own decisions ... "

Does that include the baby?
The unborn child, if not viable on his/her own, has no say in the woman's right to terminate her own pregnancy.

Yeah, you're right .... just kill it, huh?

So, you're not an equal opportunity baby killer?

When a fetus becomes viable, you don't want to kill it, but until the fetus is viable, just stab it to death, huh?
Not my choice but it's the choice of pregnant women.

So, you'd date a murderer?

A red state defunding planned parenthood isn't news.

Such a shame. Planned parenthood does a lot of good. Many of their services involve free birth control and mammograms.

These kinds of things are why I will never live in a red state. Backwards as hell.

In order to get a mammogram, it requires three appointments. Each one is counted as a "procedure" .... this is true of all their 'services'.

It was pretty clear when I said "procedures" that wasn't a weighted formula. Though for you to get from 97% to that abortions are their primary function is a long, long road you haven't yet meaningfully begun.

BTW, PP was a great client for my business. Lots of work, they paid their bills on time. Just making sure I provide full disclosure. Doesn't change the stats though

That's like saying my dentist provides cardiology services because he can call 911 if my heart stops while getting my teeth cleaned.

You know, women go there who don't have insurance to see a doctor and they get all kinds of help and advoce. One of those is PP tells them they need a mammogram. They know who to call and set it up for them. I'd think you'd be in favor of that. Why do they need to have their own mammogram machines? You wanted government to give them more money? Local clinics have them, why should they not have the women use those?

No one opposes the "good" services they do .... we propose that PP continue to provide its fine service, with the exception of abortions.

Sounds pretty simple, huh? Given that abortions are "only 3%" of the procedures they provide, that shouldn't be a problem, right?

My answer would be I propose they provide whatever services work to people who voluntarily give their money. Meaning government confiscated money shouldn't exist

I don't GAF if you get an abortion every 3 months for your entire life, as long as you pay for your abortion.

It was pretty clear when I said "procedures" that wasn't a weighted formula. Though for you to get from 97% to that abortions are their primary function is a long, long road you haven't yet meaningfully begun.

BTW, PP was a great client for my business. Lots of work, they paid their bills on time. Just making sure I provide full disclosure. Doesn't change the stats though

So, now we understand ... gotta protect that client.

"Let the babies die ... I need a new car."

You and who are you speaking for? The voices in your head?

And that is irrelevant to my position. I am not arguing for abortions, I'm saying it's not up to compel a woman with force to carry a fetus in her body. Show me where I argued in favor of women having abortions.

So just to be clear, anything you think should be legal you're in favor of people doing. That's your standard? Or is that just a standard you're applying to me?

Parts is parts to the sick fucko baby killers....

image.jpeg

View attachment 103421

So you and spare_change need to get off your fat, lazy asses and do something about it yourselves instead of handing the problem off to government to try to solve the problem for you with force. Offer pregnant women education, choices, charity to have the baby.

It's hard to take anyone seriously who wants government to use guns to force a woman who isn't you to have to carry a baby to term that she doesn't want to carry. You have no skin in the game, yet you scream the loudest

BREAKING: Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Good news! Want to murder your baby? Do it on your OWN dime. Need to see doctor for LEGIT medical needs? There are MORE than enough doctors of ALL kinds that take medicaid.

Want STDs? Well they're free and there are so many of them running around Texas, it'll be a field day out for the whole family.

Yes, skin flint liberals have no interest in funding a charity you support on your own dime, do you? At least you're honest about that point

View attachment 103421

So you and spare_change need to get off your fat, lazy asses and do something about it yourselves instead of handing the problem off to government to try to solve the problem for you with force. Offer pregnant women education, choices, charity to have the baby.

It's hard to take anyone seriously who wants government to use guns to force a woman who isn't you to have to carry a baby to term that she doesn't want to carry. You have no skin in the game, yet you scream the loudest
I am....I want murdering babies to be a Capital offense.....been working toward that for 30 some years....

It's just a matter of time now as the new SCOTUS will stop your madness....

View attachment 103421

Progressives raised $1.2B so Hillary could humiliate herself last month. I'm sure they could come up with the $524 million government provides PP without any problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You and who are you speaking for? The voices in your head?

And that is irrelevant to my position. I am not arguing for abortions, I'm saying it's not up to compel a woman with force to carry a fetus in her body. Show me where I argued in favor of women having abortions.

So just to be clear, anything you think should be legal you're in favor of people doing. That's your standard? Or is that just a standard you're applying to me?

The standard I'm applying to you is very simple ...

You think women should be able to have abortions on demand.
You have the nation's largest provider of abortions as your client.
You think abortions should be legal UNTIL the baby is 'viable;.
You, however, CLAIM to not argue FOR abortions.

On a side note, let's discuss this "viable" cop-out. At what magic point does a baby become 'viable'? Hillary Clinton once said that we should be able to abort a baby until the moment of birth. Is that your view? Or, are you able to divine some other magic point in time?

Let's just be honest .... most abortions are done for convenience, whether it be social or financial convenience. And, you're okay with that. Then, not only are you willing to force us to tolerate that in our society, but you want to make us complicit in it. You want us to support it, and you want us to pay for it.

If you want it - you pay for it. I don't want it - so I shouldn't pay for it.

I haven't seen any real dispute from snowflakes why taxpayers should fund abortions. If PP is so amazing, then raising private donations for abortions shouldn't be an issue.

View attachment 103421

I do love the duplicity of your argument.

We ARE trying to get the government out of the business of killing babies. You, on the other hand, are completely comfortable with forcing me to participate.

I have three adopted children in my family. How ya doing with that? I contribute to charities that support adoption. How ya doing with that?

No one has opposed the other services Planned Parenthood provides. Have Planned Parenthood get out of the abortion business, or give up my tax dollars. Surely, you are willing to support a separate abortion charity, right?

View attachment 103421

I am....I want murdering babies to be a Capital offense.....been working toward that for 30 some years....

It's just a matter of time now as the new SCOTUS will stop your madness....

I'm not arguing in favor of abortions. Stop arguing like a liberal and argue my point, not your strawman. That something is legal does not make it right. Can you do that or is this a waste of time because you're like Bodecea and can't argue my actual position?

Forum List

Back