Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

It was pretty clear when I said "procedures" that wasn't a weighted formula. Though for you to get from 97% to that abortions are their primary function is a long, long road you haven't yet meaningfully begun.

BTW, PP was a great client for my business. Lots of work, they paid their bills on time. Just making sure I provide full disclosure. Doesn't change the stats though

So, now we understand ... gotta protect that client.

"Let the babies die ... I need a new car."

Parts is parts to the sick fucko baby killers....

View attachment 103421

So you and spare_change need to get off your fat, lazy asses and do something about it yourselves instead of handing the problem off to government to try to solve the problem for you with force. Offer pregnant women education, choices, charity to have the baby.

It's hard to take anyone seriously who wants government to use guns to force a woman who isn't you to have to carry a baby to term that she doesn't want to carry. You have no skin in the game, yet you scream the loudest
I am....I want murdering babies to be a Capital offense.....been working toward that for 30 some years....

It's just a matter of time now as the new SCOTUS will stop your madness....

I'm not arguing in favor of abortions. Stop arguing like a liberal and argue my point, not your strawman. That something is legal does not make it right. Can you do that or is this a waste of time because you're like Bodecea and can't argue my actual position?
Your words say differently....

Actually, your statistic is more than a little misleading ....

In order to get a mammogram, it requires three appointments. Each one is counted as a "procedure" .... this is true of all their 'services'.

It was pretty clear when I said "procedures" that wasn't a weighted formula. Though for you to get from 97% to that abortions are their primary function is a long, long road you haven't yet meaningfully begun.

BTW, PP was a great client for my business. Lots of work, they paid their bills on time. Just making sure I provide full disclosure. Doesn't change the stats though

View attachment 103421

So you and spare_change need to get off your fat, lazy asses and do something about it yourselves instead of handing the problem off to government to try to solve the problem for you with force. Offer pregnant women education, choices, charity to have the baby.

It's hard to take anyone seriously who wants government to use guns to force a woman who isn't you to have to carry a baby to term that she doesn't want to carry. You have no skin in the game, yet you scream the loudest
Progressives raised $1.2B so Hillary could humiliate herself last month. I'm sure they could come up with the $524 million government provides PP without any problem.

Good point. They "could" sure. But they have a moral objection to paying for their own shit. Will they? Or will they say they support PP and therefore shouldn't have to pay for it themselves? Serious question

In order to get a mammogram, it requires three appointments. Each one is counted as a "procedure" .... this is true of all their 'services'.

View attachment 103421

I do love the duplicity of your argument.

We ARE trying to get the government out of the business of killing babies. You, on the other hand, are completely comfortable with forcing me to participate.

I have three adopted children in my family. How ya doing with that? I contribute to charities that support adoption. How ya doing with that?

No one has opposed the other services Planned Parenthood provides. Have Planned Parenthood get out of the abortion business, or give up my tax dollars. Surely, you are willing to support a separate abortion charity, right?

I am. Private funding and not taxpayer money should fund abortions.

If there is such a need, liberals should start a charity specifically for the purpose of paying for abortions. They are good at raising money. They pissed away $1.2 billion on Hillary's losing campaign, that would have funded lots of abortions.

View attachment 103421

I am....I want murdering babies to be a Capital offense.....been working toward that for 30 some years....

I'm not arguing in favor of abortions. Stop arguing like a liberal and argue my point, not your strawman. That something is legal does not make it right. Can you do that or is this a waste of time because you're like Bodecea and can't argue my actual position?

Your position is duplicitous. You want to sit on one side of the fence, but not oppose the other side of the fence.

Well, your post is misleading, it implies they aren't involved in preventative care. Actually only 3% of the procedures they do are abortions.

Note I also say 0% of their funding should be government

You and who are you speaking for? The voices in your head?

And that is irrelevant to my position. I am not arguing for abortions, I'm saying it's not up to compel a woman with force to carry a fetus in her body. Show me where I argued in favor of women having abortions.

So just to be clear, anything you think should be legal you're in favor of people doing. That's your standard? Or is that just a standard you're applying to me?

The standard I'm applying to you is very simple ...

You think women should be able to have abortions on demand.
You have the nation's largest provider of abortions as your client.
You think abortions should be legal UNTIL the baby is 'viable;.
You, however, CLAIM to not argue FOR abortions

Correct. What is unclear about that? Are you an authoritarian rightist who believes only things you believe people should do should be legal?

On a side note, let's discuss this "viable" cop-out. At what magic point does a baby become 'viable'? Hillary Clinton once said that we should be able to abort a baby until the moment of birth. Is that your view? Or, are you able to divine some other magic point in time?

No. Viable seems pretty clear. They can remove the baby and it can be cared for to become a healthy child to adult.

Let's just be honest .... most abortions are done for convenience, whether it be social or financial convenience. And, you're okay with that. Then, not only are you willing to force us to tolerate that in our society, but you want to make us complicit in it. You want us to support it, and you want us to pay for it.

Again, saying "you're okay with that" is going to turn me off the conversation. Stop arguing like rightwinger. I'm arguing for legal. Apparently you are an authoritarian rightist who believes only things you think people should do should be legal. That isn't what I believe, so stop equating them

If you want it - you pay for it. I don't want it - so I shouldn't pay for it.

Agreed, and if you have read any significant part of this thread you know I agree. I have argued all along that PP government funding should be entirely cut off

View attachment 103421

We ARE trying to get the government out of the business of killing babies. You, on the other hand, are completely comfortable with forcing me to participate.

I have three adopted children in my family. How ya doing with that? I contribute to charities that support adoption. How ya doing with that?

No one has opposed the other services Planned Parenthood provides. Have Planned Parenthood get out of the abortion business, or give up my tax dollars. Surely, you are willing to support a separate abortion charity, right?

You completely lost me. How am I forcing you to participate in abortions? What are you talking about?

View attachment 103421

Your position is duplicitous. You want to sit on one side of the fence, but not oppose the other side of the fence.

Strawman, Guno. I didn't tell you to not oppose the other side of the fence, I said the complete reverse, do it yourself. Don't do it with government force. Socons argue exactly like liberals. You can't read my point and logically rebut it, you just put up endless strawmen

View attachment 103421

They do? Show any quote that said I am in favor of abortions

View attachment 103421

You completely lost me. How am I forcing you to participate in abortions? What are you talking about?

Yep - you force me to pay for them. Without tax dollars, they don't happen. That sounds like 'participating' to me.

View attachment 103421

I am. Private funding and not taxpayer money should fund abortions.

If there is such a need, liberals should start a charity specifically for the purpose of paying for abortions. They are good at raising money. They pissed away $1.2 billion on Hillary's losing campaign, that would have funded lots of abortions.

Ditto. Government should be spending zero on funding abortions. It should be funded with charity. And if government would get out of funding PP, I'd totally donate to them. They provide invaluable services. However, I object on principle to donating money to any charity that uses government funding. So I won't donate to them until they are cut off the public dole

View attachment 103421

I can't show you where your not.....

View attachment 103421

Yep - you force me to pay for them. Without tax dollars, they don't happen. That sounds like 'participating' to me.

OK, this is my last post to you in the conversation if you aren't going to read and process what I say, Dot Com.

I AM AGAINST GOVERNMENT FUNDING OF ABORTIONS.

I've said that at least 30 times in this thread and several times to you. Say your talking lie one more time JoeB and I'm done with you in this conversation, I wont' reply to another one of your posts. Again, I am not putting you on ignore, I am just not going to have this conversation with you anymore if you're going to keep arguing like Penelope

I am for 100% private funding, or if we have to make taxpayers fund abortions, a tubal ligation should be required if you get a government funded abortion.

I can't show you where your not.....

Cool, Dr. Grump, so it's easy to show a quote then

Firstly, look son, you're just hissyfitting on an anonymous chat board. Secondly, great, this is going to be really easy for you since what I'm advocating is leaving others alone to make their own decisions. And a very merry christmas to you and yours.

" ... their own decisions ... "

Does that include the baby?
The unborn child, if not viable on his/her own, has no say in the woman's right to terminate her own pregnancy.

Yeah, you're right .... just kill it, huh?

So, you're not an equal opportunity baby killer?

When a fetus becomes viable, you don't want to kill it, but until the fetus is viable, just stab it to death, huh?
Not my choice but it's the choice of pregnant women.

So, you'd date a murderer?
Of course not. Murder is the unlawful killing of another person. Abortion, in most cases, is not unlawful, so it is not murder.

I haven't seen any real dispute from snowflakes why taxpayers should fund abortions. If PP is so amazing, then raising private donations for abortions shouldn't be an issue.
Let's start with you proving the government funds abortions.....

I haven't seen any real dispute from snowflakes why taxpayers should fund abortions. If PP is so amazing, then raising private donations for abortions shouldn't be an issue.
Let's start with you proving the government funds abortions.....

You snowflakes go through this every single time. I'm going to have to put it in my signature.

Are you contending that not one penny of taxpayer money has ever been used or will ever be used for any abortion outside of rape and incest?

It's simply NOT TRUE.

First of all....almost all Democrats want to overturn the Hyde Ammendment.

Secondly, read this article from FORBES along with a chart.

"taxpayers subsidize roughly 24% of all abortion costs in the U.S. with 6.6% borne by federal taxpayers and the remaining 17.4% picked up by state taxpayers. If we apply the 24% figure to the total number of abortions, this is equivalent to taxpayers paying the full cost of 250,000 abortions a year, with about 70,000 financed by federal taxpayers and 180,000 financed by state taxpayers"

Are American Taxpayers Paying For Abortion?

GO WHINE TO FORBES MAGAZINE, not me. The link to the bio page of the author is linked below. write to him about his lies and post his response.

Chris Conover - Insights into health care and entitlement reform.

AbortionCosts.jpg

Now that is settled....Dems should just raise private money to fund all the abortions they want.

Forum List

Back