Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

A red state defunding planned parenthood isn't news.

Such a shame. Planned parenthood does a lot of good. Many of their services involve free birth control and mammograms.

These kinds of things are why I will never live in a red state. Backwards as hell.
More lies. Planned Parenthood does not own one mammogram machine.

Planned Parenthood and Mammograms - FactCheck.org

True, but they help arrange mammograms at local clinics
Big deal, they make a phone call anyone can make.

Well, your post is misleading, it implies they aren't involved in preventative care. Actually only 3% of the procedures they do are abortions.

Note I also say 0% of their funding should be government

Such a shame. Planned parenthood does a lot of good. Many of their services involve free birth control and mammograms.

These kinds of things are why I will never live in a red state. Backwards as hell.

Well, your post is misleading, it implies they aren't involved in preventative care. Actually only 3% of the procedures they do are abortions.

That's like saying my dentist provides cardiology services because he can call 911 if my heart stops while getting my teeth cleaned.

BREAKING: Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Good news! Want to murder your baby? Do it on your OWN dime. Need to see doctor for LEGIT medical needs? There are MORE than enough doctors of ALL kinds that take medicaid.
Plenty of rich leftists who can donate.

Soros owes the IRS $7 billion. Gates and Buffett hire armies of accountants to evade taxes. That's the liberal reality. Democrats are even OK when their politicians cheat on their taxes. Rangle, Daschle, Geithner, Baird, McCaskill, ... The Clintons even wrote off their used underwear
And Sharpton owes $4.5 million dollars to the American people.

Yea, how is he not in jail?

Good news! Want to murder your baby? Do it on your OWN dime. Need to see doctor for LEGIT medical needs? There are MORE than enough doctors of ALL kinds that take medicaid.

Soros owes the IRS $7 billion. Gates and Buffett hire armies of accountants to evade taxes. That's the liberal reality. Democrats are even OK when their politicians cheat on their taxes. Rangle, Daschle, Geithner, Baird, McCaskill, ... The Clintons even wrote off their used underwear
Rather than owe, it's easier to just not pay any taxes. Like Trump.

That's like saying my dentist provides cardiology services because he can call 911 if my heart stops while getting my teeth cleaned.

That's stupid. To be the same, 911 would have to arrange your dental appointment. Did they do that?

And Sharpton owes $4.5 million dollars to the American people.

Yea, how is he not in jail?

We all know the answer to that one, it would be "racism"

I doubt that. For insurance to pay for a mammogram, a woman has to have a referral from her primary care doctor.

It's possible to do preventive care with 0% of abortions. That's the goal.

All the concerned snowflakes can get together and start a charity called, "FREEABORTIONS.ORG" and raise money to give out free abortions.

Taxpayer money needn't fund abortions.

Get Soros and Oprah to fund them...and ANYONE ELSE IN THE USA WHO WANTS THERE TO BE FREE ABORTIONS.

Fund them yourselves.

You know, women go there who don't have insurance to see a doctor and they get all kinds of help and advoce. One of those is PP tells them they need a mammogram. They know who to call and set it up for them. I'd think you'd be in favor of that. Why do they need to have their own mammogram machines? You wanted government to give them more money? Local clinics have them, why should they not have the women use those?

Looks like the charitable snowflakes will have to donate funds to replace taxpayer dollars.

Yeah Im a snowflake because i have empathy for others.

Rather than owe, it's easier to just not pay any taxes. Like Trump.
Obama lets Trump not pay taxes?

Do tell us why Obama has his IRS so corrupt they let billionaires not pay taxes.

Looks like the charitable snowflakes will have to donate funds to replace taxpayer dollars.

Empathy for the unborn baby? How so, exactly?

You can be empathetic with your own money. You don't need my money to be empathetic.

That's stupid. To be the same, 911 would have to arrange your dental appointment. Did they do that?
You are being stupid by saying they provide mammograms because they can call someone who does do them. Anyone can make that call.

You can be empathetic with your own money. You don't need my money to be empathetic.

It isn't a baby until it can live outside the womb. Most states ban late term abortions.

Where is your empathy for others?

upload_2016-12-22_10-17-24.png

You are being stupid by saying they provide mammograms because they can call someone who does do them. Anyone can make that call.

Strawman, I said they provide preventative services

It isn't a baby until it can live outside the womb. Most states ban late term abortions.
Wrong again. Most States consider the death of a fetus at any stage to be murder.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

Forum List

Back