Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

PP is a private organization so why should it be funded by taxpayers? Why shouldn't the YMCA or the NRA be funded by taxpayers? The YMCA offers wellness classes to women and senior citizens and the NRA offers safety classes to people who want to possess a weapon.

The ONLY thing our government is charged with in our country, the #1 priority of our government in this country, is to protect our human rights. That's it.

But progressives think that the PURPOSE of the government is to override human rights. And one of their pet programs for doing that is population control.

That's what this is about. It isn't about *women's rights*.

Why exactly should taxpayer money be used to fund abortions? What is the specific reason this MUST be done?

There are a MULTITUDE of alternatives to STATE SPONSORED ABORTIONS.

A red state defunding planned parenthood isn't news.

Such a shame. Planned parenthood does a lot of good. Many of their services involve free birth control and mammograms.

These kinds of things are why I will never live in a red state. Backwards as hell.

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.

I always like how leftists are the ones who want the big welfare State then you inform the rest of us it's our job to pay for the abortion or pay to raise the kid because we have the system that you want

Such a shame. Planned parenthood does a lot of good. Many of their services involve free birth control and mammograms.

These kinds of things are why I will never live in a red state. Backwards as hell.

What a bigot, you're a hoot. Lefties do love your ignorance. Talk about "backwards"

PP does not provide mammograms... their primary services relate to STD's and abortion.

Yeah.. that's awesome.

PP is a private organization so why should it be funded by taxpayers? Why shouldn't the YMCA or the NRA be funded by taxpayers? The YMCA offers wellness classes to women and senior citizens and the NRA offers safety classes to people who want to possess a weapon.

Yep. I'm pro-choice, but I oppose government money going to them 100% for exactly that reason

also, interesting you know liberals are too big of skin flints to pay for your charity yourself, huh? I guess you would know

Looks like the charitable snowflakes will have to donate funds to replace taxpayer dollars.

Take responsibility for your kid. Wait, I'm sorry, liberals have no clue what that means.

Never been connected to an abortion in any way son, try again. I just won't join you in needing control over others.
We're just stopping you from controlling others....

Firstly, look son, you're just hissyfitting on an anonymous chat board. Secondly, great, this is going to be really easy for you since what I'm advocating is leaving others alone to make their own decisions. And a very merry christmas to you and yours.

" ... their own decisions ... "

Does that include the baby?
The unborn child, if not viable on his/her own, has no say in the woman's right to terminate her own pregnancy.

Yeah, you're right .... just kill it, huh?

So, you're not an equal opportunity baby killer?

When a fetus becomes viable, you don't want to kill it, but until the fetus is viable, just stab it to death, huh?

Never been connected to an abortion in any way son, try again. I just won't join you in needing control over others.
We're just stopping you from controlling others....

Firstly, look son, you're just hissyfitting on an anonymous chat board. Secondly, great, this is going to be really easy for you since what I'm advocating is leaving others alone to make their own decisions. And a very merry christmas to you and yours.

" ... their own decisions ... "

Does that include the baby?
The unborn child, if not viable on his/her own, has no say in the woman's right to terminate her own pregnancy.

Yeah, you're right .... just kill it, huh?

So, you're not an equal opportunity baby killer?

When a fetus becomes viable, you don't want to kill it, but until the fetus is viable, just stab it to death, huh?

And no one should ever force you to get an abortion. On the other hand, the woman's body doesn't belong to you, fuck off

How about every female in America gets 1 free abortion, but they MUST have a tubal ligation in conjunction.

That's fair and reasonable, isn't it?

If you don't want a tubal ligation, then pay for the abortion with YOUR OWN money.

I'm still waiting on the reason that my money should go to fund abortions.

And we are supposed to forgive the harm they do, because of the "lot of good" they do?

Sounds like moral equivalency to me.

How about every female in America gets 1 free abortion, but they MUST have a tubal ligation in conjunction.

That's fair and reasonable, isn't it?

If you don't want a tubal ligation, then pay for the abortion with YOUR OWN money.

I'm still waiting on the reason that my money should go to fund abortions.

It shouldn't unless you want to donate it

More lies. Planned Parenthood does not own one mammogram machine.

Planned Parenthood and Mammograms - FactCheck.org

BREAKING: Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Good news! Want to murder your baby? Do it on your OWN dime. Need to see doctor for LEGIT medical needs? There are MORE than enough doctors of ALL kinds that take medicaid.
Plenty of rich leftists who can donate.

Soros owes the IRS $7 billion. Gates and Buffett hire armies of accountants to evade taxes. That's the liberal reality. Democrats are even OK when their politicians cheat on their taxes. Rangle, Daschle, Geithner, Baird, McCaskill, ... The Clintons even wrote off their used underwear

True, but they help arrange mammograms at local clinics

BREAKING: Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Good news! Want to murder your baby? Do it on your OWN dime. Need to see doctor for LEGIT medical needs? There are MORE than enough doctors of ALL kinds that take medicaid.
Plenty of rich leftists who can donate.

Soros owes the IRS $7 billion. Gates and Buffett hire armies of accountants to evade taxes. That's the liberal reality. Democrats are even OK when their politicians cheat on their taxes. Rangle, Daschle, Geithner, Baird, McCaskill, ... The Clintons even wrote off their used underwear
And Sharpton owes $4.5 million dollars to the American people.

True, but they help arrange mammograms at local clinics
Big deal, they make a phone call anyone can make.

Forum List

Back