Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.
So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

Big govt intervention, the "conservative" answer.
Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is big government intervention. You have some twisted "logic", son.

PRO_LIFER: We are not going to use government money to pay for abortions.

PRO_CHOICER: Get government out of my vagina!

PRO_LIFER: Um. We just did.

I'm against abortion so I've never been part of one, and neither have my kids. The rest is a result of the legal system. Other people do what they do. Have a merry christmas.
Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is "big government intervention".

I don't give a fuck about planned parenthood, that's you son.

Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is big government intervention. You have some twisted "logic", son.

I'm against abortion so I've never been part of one, and neither have my kids. The rest is a result of the legal system. Other people do what they do. Have a merry christmas.
If only you let other people do as they want, your hands would be clean.....

If only you got offa here and met some people, you might not be at war with the fiction you create in your own head about others.
If you stopped killing them, perhaps I could meet more people....

More blame, no responsibility about anything.

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is "big government intervention".

You called it "big govt intervention", son.

Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is big government intervention.

If only you got offa here and met some people, you might not be at war with the fiction you create in your own head about others.

It's your choice....suffer the consequences....

We all suffer from the fact that all americans are up for is blame.

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.
So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

See, you present a lib with an inconvenient and unflattering truth..their response is to lie.

They lie when they say that if we make abortion on demand illegal again there will be a surge in welfare recipients. The reality is, the welfare rolls EXPLODED after abortion became legal. That's the only data we have regarding abortion and welfare dependency, aside from the stats which show women who get abortions are more likely to be dependent upon welfare for longer than anybody else. They are also more likely to commit suicide, to die from a mysterious hemorrhage, and more likely to be killed by the pimps who drag them to the abortion clinic 3 days before their due dates.

And I could explain how stopping an illegal and murderous company from preying upon the most vulnerable in our population is in no way an endorsement of *big government* but is actually an example of the way our government is supposed to function..to protect basic human rights of our citizens. But that argument is useless. Communists don't understand that because they have no concept of human rights, and therefore no concept of anything that pertains to freedom, liberty, or anything else good.

Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is big government intervention.

Having govt involved in the decision in any way, that's what I'm referring to. Too late, only madness can come from any of this now.

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

See, you present a lib with an inconvenient and unflattering truth..their response is to lie.

They lie when they say that if we make abortion on demand illegal again there will be a surge in welfare recipients. The reality is, the welfare rolls EXPLODED after abortion became legal. That's the only data we have regarding abortion and welfare dependency, aside from the stats which show women who get abortions are more likely to be dependent upon welfare for longer than anybody else. They are also more likely to commit suicide, to die from a mysterious hemorrhage, and more likely to be killed by the pimps who drag them to the abortion clinic 3 days before their due dates.

And I could explain how stopping an illegal and murderous company from preying upon the most vulnerable in our population is in no way an endorsement of *big government* but is actually an example of the way our government is supposed to function..to protect basic human rights of our citizens. But that argument is useless. Communists don't understand that because they have no concept of human rights, and therefore no concept of anything that pertains to freedom, liberty, or anything else good.

Everybody lies unless they agree with me, that's just this society now.

Yep. Single motherhood exploded after Roe v. Wade, especially in the black community. Something like 3 out of 4 black children born today are born to a single mother.

That's a fact.

Take responsibility for your kid. Wait, I'm sorry, liberals have no clue what that means.

Never been connected to an abortion in any way son, try again. I just won't join you in needing control over others.
You apparently need to be able to kill the children of desperate women you don't know.

Does that excite you? Because I have found that 100 percent of the perverted lefties who go to the mat to defend abortions are the men who 1. hate women the most, and 2. Are turned on by the thought of women being forced to abort.

They're the same guys who, in China, will drag women out into the street and hack their babies out of them right then and there. It happens a lot in commie countries and in commie wars, isn't that interesting?

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

Everybody lies unless they agree with me, that's just this society now.

^^^^^Another lie.

Just some....like those imposing their beliefs upon others.....

Having govt involved in the decision in any way, that's what I'm referring to. Too late, only madness can come from any of this now.
That's what we are going to stop...very soon!!!!

And of course, that is always those "other" guys, no matter who we/you are.

Take responsibility for your kid. Wait, I'm sorry, liberals have no clue what that means.

Never been connected to an abortion in any way son, try again. I just won't join you in needing control over others.
Typical simple minded deflection.

Nope, directly addressed "Take responsibility for your kid." hon.
Don't you worry about it. Churches step up, and people will adopt. And for mothers who choose to keep their children after all, there are going to be lots of jobs available, and child care facilities at work for them.

It's going to be a commie nightmare. Lots of good, hardworking people...educating themselves, having babies, going to church, making money. No baby killing factories, no federal oversight of education..poor commies are going to be bereft.

Pfffffffffffft, sure mac, ok., good fer ya.

And of course, that is always those "other" guys, no matter who we/you are.
In this case, they are the baby killers......

Having govt involved in the decision in any way, that's what I'm referring to.

Welcome to the Small Government club.

There are many areas in which the government should not be involved, but is.

Taking away federal dollars from PP is just a start.

Pfffffffffffft, sure mac, ok., good fer ya.
Thanks!!!

Babies cheer!!!!!

Forum List

Back