Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.
Take responsibility for your kid. Wait, I'm sorry, liberals have no clue what that means.

Never been connected to an abortion in any way son, try again. I just won't join you in needing control over others.
Typical simple minded deflection.

Nope, directly addressed "Take responsibility for your kid." hon.

No, you are deflecting as always. And you know it.

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.
Take responsibility for your kid. Wait, I'm sorry, liberals have no clue what that means.

Never been connected to an abortion in any way son, try again. I just won't join you in needing control over others.
We're just stopping you from controlling others....

Firstly, look son, you're just hissyfitting on an anonymous chat board. Secondly, great, this is going to be really easy for you since what I'm advocating is leaving others alone to make their own decisions. And a very merry christmas to you and yours.

Firstly, look son, you're just hissyfitting on an anonymous chat board. Secondly, great, this is going to be really easy for you since what I'm advocating is leaving others alone to make their own decisions. And a very merry christmas to you and yours.
We fully intend to force you to leave others alone....so, strangely we agree....we just need to stop you....easy peasy....

And Merry Christmas to you as well!!!!!

We fully intend to force you to leave others alone....so, strangely we agree....we just need to stop you....easy peasy....

Good! You can take credit for doing nothing.

Good! You can take credit for doing nothing.
Nothing but stopping you from forcing your decisions upon them!!!!

It's too bad more snowflakes weren't aborted.

Using tax dollars to fund abortions doesn't mean there will be no abortions.

Here is a wild thought...pay for your own fucking abortions.

Crazy, I know.

It's too bad more snowflakes weren't aborted.

Using tax dollars to fund abortions doesn't mean there will be no abortions.

Here is a wild thought...pay for your own fucking abortions.

Crazy, I know.

Well now ya got a prollem don't ya shoog, your'e both against and for abortion.

Once again, snowflakes are simply liars.

Stoping taxpayer funding of abortions isn't going to stop abortions. There is the opportunity for concerned snowflakes to donate to charities that help fund abortions.

Liberals want government out of their vaginas, but want taxpayers forced to pay for abortions.

Snowflake logic.

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

Big govt intervention, the "conservative" answer.
Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is big government intervention. You have some twisted "logic", son.

PRO_LIFER: We are not going to use government money to pay for abortions.

PRO_CHOICER: Get government out of my vagina!

PRO_LIFER: Um. We just did.

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is big government intervention. You have some twisted "logic", son.

I'm against abortion so I've never been part of one, and neither have my kids. The rest is a result of the legal system. Other people do what they do. Have a merry christmas.

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

I'm against abortion so I've never been part of one, and neither have my kids. The rest is a result of the legal system. Other people do what they do. Have a merry christmas.
If only you let other people do as they want, your hands would be clean.....

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is "big government intervention".

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

If only you got offa here and met some people, you might not be at war with the fiction you create in your own head about others.

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

If only you got offa here and met some people, you might not be at war with the fiction you create in your own head about others.
If you stopped killing them, perhaps I could meet more people....

Forum List

Back