Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.
"Pay for my kid or I'll kill it!"

"I want the govt in every vagina in the nation."

Now THERE is some twisted logic .

NOT paying for abortions means that the government is in every vagina? How the hell does that work?

It doesn't. They want into vaginas, that's precisely what they want.

And when people try to prevent them from getting in there and tearing shit up for big $$, they accuse us of being vagina dwellers.

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.

NOT paying for abortions means that the government is in every vagina? How the hell does that work?

And when people try to prevent them from getting in there and tearing shit up for big $$, they accuse us of being vagina dwellers.

Frankly, that's a career I aspire to ---- but that's a different story.

I truly don't understand their logic.

Their logic is simple actually...

image.jpeg

It makes sense when you realize what they are doing, and stop listening to what they say.

Liberals believe in UNWANTED kids? That's a reason to MURDER AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING?

To hell with your satanic philosophy.

Not my philosophy at all shoog. Against abortion? Me too. So I’ve never in any way been involved in one and raised by kids that way. Others are on their own. I accept the national legal framework and the party you blindly support has never done anything on this topic nationally but toss it out there to inflame you.

You know the goal son, play dumb some where else.

BREAKING: Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Good news! Want to murder your baby? Do it on your OWN dime. Need to see doctor for LEGIT medical needs? There are MORE than enough doctors of ALL kinds that take medicaid.

The last gasp of white Christian bigots. Their days are numbered...
Abortion is over....it's just a matter of time now....

It will never be over, it is part of human history, it may go back underground and be available safely for only the wealthy, but it will remain.

Good news! Want to murder your baby? Do it on your OWN dime. Need to see doctor for LEGIT medical needs? There are MORE than enough doctors of ALL kinds that take medicaid.

It will never be over, it is part of human history, it may go back underground and be available safely for only the wealthy, but it will remain.
It is already is over....give us a bit to memorialize it for you....:lol:

Lol, because you were also right about the election? Liberalism days are numbered. The abortion issue helped Trump get elected, because people are starting to turn against it. Thank God!

They are when they pay for abortions.

And when they try to get in the way of a citizen's rights under law, funny ain't it.
It's not a right for government, us tax payers to pay for your mistakes.

Take responsibility for your kid. Wait, I'm sorry, liberals have no clue what that means.

Regardless of where one falls on the abortion issue it is truly demented to make people pay to have someone's baby killed.

Odd isn't it. How the political system in this society is really nothing more than a mechanism by which the masses can be manipulated into feuding with one another over "issues" that never really get resolved, while the economic cannibalization of societal wealth continues in an utterly bipartisan fashion, unabated.

Odd isn't it. How the political system in this society is really nothing more than a mechanism by which the masses can be manipulated into feuding with one another over "issues" that never really get resolved, while the economic cannibalization of societal wealth continues in an utterly bipartisan fashion, unabated.
Don't give a fuck about the issues at the end of the day if we can't stop you democrats from killing babies....

Forum List

Back