Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Let's always remember pro life means govt assistance after the child is born. Pro life doesn't mean oh now you had the baby its over. To think otherwise is being hypocritical in all phases of the issue. Perhaps if each lady was given a check to have the kid instead of aborting things would be better. How bout 5 grand?

You want to subsidize poor life decisions?

And the "Pro-life really means socialized care foreverandever" is a no true scotsman argument.

BREAKING: Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Good news! Want to murder your baby? Do it on your OWN dime. Need to see doctor for LEGIT medical needs? There are MORE than enough doctors of ALL kinds that take medicaid.

Sadly, it takes some doing to find a Dr. who takes medicaid, but I do agree. Abortions should be considered an elective procedure.
I live in a small town 5k people and we have medicaid and have no issues. Dentist yes. There is an 8 month waiting list but OGBYN nah there is at least 3 I know here that take it.

Good news! Want to murder your baby? Do it on your OWN dime. Need to see doctor for LEGIT medical needs? There are MORE than enough doctors of ALL kinds that take medicaid.

Now that's just darn right unreasonable!
You mean to tell me that piece of shits from the ghettos and barrios can no longer use taxpayer money and abortion as a whacko's form of contraception?
Well, at least they'll have to self fund...something these low-life's know nothing about.

Sadly, it takes some doing to find a Dr. who takes medicaid, but I do agree. Abortions should be considered an elective procedure.
I live in a small town 5k people and we have medicaid and have no issues. Dentist yes. There is an 8 month waiting list but OGBYN nah there is at least 3 I know here that take it.

To be expected. Honestly, all the big cities in Texas except Austin I think have had issues even before obamacare.

Let's always remember pro life means govt assistance after the child is born. Pro life doesn't mean oh now you had the baby its over. To think otherwise is being hypocritical in all phases of the issue. Perhaps if each lady was given a check to have the kid instead of aborting things would be better. How bout 5 grand?
"Pay for my kid, or I'll kill it!"

How about this:
Have a child you can't self support
Lose child to adoption system
Face criminal charges for attempting to force hard working real American's to fund your own ignorance. Precedent is set...ghetto and barrio folks are discouraged from continuing the cycle. Done and done!
So simple yet no one has the balls to ever talk like this. No human rights for inhuman decision making. Animals in the wild know not to reproduce when they can't be self supportive.

Planned Parenthood does ALOT of good things for people. A lot.
But they are fucking sickening. Fuck em
the thing is, with obamacare there is no need for planned parenthood anymore. these women can now get all the same care using their free insurance. Why should the taxpayers pay to support planned parenthood and pay higher premiums so these women can have the free care from real doctors? The redundancy needs to end to save some money.

The last gasp of white Christian bigots. Their days are numbered...
and just a few months ago we heard how the republican party was done, over, never to be heard from again. Look how well that prediction turned out. White house, Senate and Congress. not to mention the number of American,,, I mean, republican governors we have.
Considering the batting average you might want to consider running on down and buying a Bible.

Planned Parenthood does ALOT of good things for people. A lot.
But they are fucking sickening. Fuck em

They really don't do much of anything except abortions and money laundering.

They piggy back onto local stuff....and pretend to do *good stuff*...like they'll come into county clinics and help people fill out ohp applications (hoping to come across pregnant girls that they can direct to the nearest abbatoir) and that's about it.

The "good things" that they get attributed to them actually aren't them. It's the programs that they parasitically attach themselves to that are funding those things.

Forum List

Back