Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.
Take responsibility for your kid. Wait, I'm sorry, liberals have no clue what that means.

Never been connected to an abortion in any way son, try again. I just won't join you in needing control over others.
Typical simple minded deflection.

Nope, directly addressed "Take responsibility for your kid." hon.
Don't you worry about it. Churches step up, and people will adopt. And for mothers who choose to keep their children after all, there are going to be lots of jobs available, and child care facilities at work for them.

It's going to be a commie nightmare. Lots of good, hardworking people...educating themselves, having babies, going to church, making money. No baby killing factories, no federal oversight of education..poor commies are going to be bereft.

That's all part of the plan, shift even more societal wealth and tax funding into private corporate hands.

Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is "big government intervention".

I don't give a fuck about planned parenthood, that's you son.
You called it "big govt intervention", son.

Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is big government intervention.

Having govt involved in the decision in any way, that's what I'm referring to. Too late, only madness can come from any of this now.
That's what we are going to stop...very soon!!!!

Pfffffffffffft, sure mac, ok., good fer ya.

Poor commie...

iu

I'm against abortion so I've never been part of one, and neither have my kids. The rest is a result of the legal system. Other people do what they do. Have a merry christmas.
Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is "big government intervention".

Please explain how NOT funding Planned Parenthood with tax dollars is big government intervention.

Having govt involved in the decision in any way, that's what I'm referring to.

Welcome to the Small Government club.

There are many areas in which the government should not be involved, but is.

Taking away federal dollars from PP is just a start.

Great, good luck.

Take responsibility for your kid. Wait, I'm sorry, liberals have no clue what that means.

Never been connected to an abortion in any way son, try again. I just won't join you in needing control over others.
Typical simple minded deflection.

Nope, directly addressed "Take responsibility for your kid." hon.
Don't you worry about it. Churches step up, and people will adopt. And for mothers who choose to keep their children after all, there are going to be lots of jobs available, and child care facilities at work for them.

It's going to be a commie nightmare. Lots of good, hardworking people...educating themselves, having babies, going to church, making money. No baby killing factories, no federal oversight of education..poor commies are going to be bereft.

That's all part of the plan, shift even more societal wealth and tax funding into private corporate hands.

iu

Having govt involved in the decision in any way, that's what I'm referring to. Too late, only madness can come from any of this now.

Poor commie...

iu

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's outta material.

Great, good luck.
Just a matter of time now....

Great, good luck.

Sure, cool, we're all watching.

Great, good luck.

Sure, cool, we're all watching.
Just think, you'll be watching for 40+ years.....:lol:

Poor commie...

iu

I don't need any more material. Texas is shutting down clinics, the country is following suit.

We're done with you disgusting pigs. You are all going to be sent packing or worse if you don't figure it out. I imagine one of the first things that we start doing to put people to work is to build PRISONS and LUNATIC ASYLUMS. And that is where all the criminals, all the drug addicts, and all the disgusting, delusional, lying sociopaths like you and 3/4 of our politicians and educators, are going.

Poor commie...

iu

I don't need any more material. Texas is shutting down clinics, the country is following suit.

We're done with you disgusting pigs. You are all going to be sent packing or worse if you don't figure it out. I imagine one of the first things that we start doing to put people to work is to build PRISONS and LUNATIC ASYLUMS. And that is where all the criminals, all the drug addicts, and all the disgusting, delusional, lying sociopaths like you and 3/4 of our politicians and educators, are going.

Terrific, try to feel more joy in alla that, k? Have a very happy holiday season hon.

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.
Liberals believe in UNWANTED kids? That's a reason to MURDER AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING?

To hell with your satanic philosophy.

Not my philosophy at all shoog. Against abortion? Me too. So I’ve never in any way been involved in one and raised by kids that way. Others are on their own. I accept the national legal framework and the party you blindly support has never done anything on this topic nationally but toss it out there to inflame you.

What unmitigated nonsense.

Would you like a list of the over 70 bills proposed by Republicans to limit, or block, abortions?

Do you just make this stuff up?

We're just stopping you from controlling others....

Firstly, look son, you're just hissyfitting on an anonymous chat board. Secondly, great, this is going to be really easy for you since what I'm advocating is leaving others alone to make their own decisions. And a very merry christmas to you and yours.

" ... their own decisions ... "

Does that include the baby?

We're just stopping you from controlling others....

Firstly, look son, you're just hissyfitting on an anonymous chat board. Secondly, great, this is going to be really easy for you since what I'm advocating is leaving others alone to make their own decisions. And a very merry christmas to you and yours.

" ... their own decisions ... "

Does that include the baby?
The unborn child, if not viable on his/her own, has no say in the woman's right to terminate her own pregnancy.

Poor commie...

iu

Terrific, try to feel more joy in alla that, k? Have a very happy holiday season hon.

I always do. I live in the greatest nation on earth, and I'm a Christian.

I am joyful all day long.

So...just kill them.

The liberal's solution.

Big govt intervention, the "conservative" answer.

Oh yeah ... clearly, 'big government' has been a mainstay of the conservative movement.

How the hell did you come up with that?

Exactly. They just blab nonsense all day long.

PP is a private organization so why should it be funded by taxpayers? Why shouldn't the YMCA or the NRA be funded by taxpayers? The YMCA offers wellness classes to women and senior citizens and the NRA offers safety classes to people who want to possess a weapon.

Forum List

Back