Texas v. California.......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A look at two states with two very different attitudes about guns...

Even when you adjust for California’s larger population, California has more mass public shootings per capita than Texas does. On a per capita basis, California has had 18% more since 2010.

By the way, Texas’ violent crime rate has also been lower than California’s in five of the last six years.

Two words.....Harris County.

We expect CA to be a shit-hole but TX is getting there in a hot hurry.
Funny how you nabbed it. We really don't expect better out of California any more, but still probably have a nostalgic look at Texas, to an extent. Texas seems a different animal to me. I do not see the ills Texas is moving to, spreading to Fk up other states, the way California did, up the entire West Coast. Too short-sighted on my part, due to my age and my location?

Funny how you nabbed it. We really don't expect better out of California any more, but still probably have a nostalgic look at Texas, to an extent. Texas seems a different animal to me. I do not see the ills Texas is moving to, spreading to Fk up other states, the way California did, up the entire West Coast. Too short-sighted on my part, due to my age and my location?
I don't know, the bible-thumpers there held sway on school book selection for the entire country for many years.

That and their willingness to accept a serf class of Hispanics that has since spread to the rest of the country....Not even counting the recent raft of illegals. TX paved the way in that regard.

I have to tell you straight-up.....I've never seen much of redeeming value in TX.....And it's getting worse instead of better now that they imported CA libtards.....TX should be a cautionary tale of what greed and graft gets you.

I don't know, the bible-thumpers there held sway on school book selection for the entire country for many years.

That and their willingness to accept a serf class of Hispanics that has since spread to the rest of the country....Not even counting the recent raft of illegals. TX paved the way in that regard.

I have to tell you straight-up.....I've never seen much of redeeming value in TX.....And it's getting worse instead of better now that they imported CA libtards.....TX should be a cautionary tale of what greed and graft gets you.
I'm a West Tennessean. There is a historic connection through our historic figures to that state, so I see redeeming value, whether there or not. Of course I do poke fun at their BS at times.

I'm a West Tennessean. There is a historic connection through our historic figures to that state, so I see redeeming value, whether there or not. Of course I do poke fun at their BS at times.
Well were it not for Virginia and TN there would not have been a Republic of TX.

a72ce139-42bb-4999-b3ed-d4e440f0a54c.jpg

Texans hate to be reminded of that. ;)

Well were it not for Virginia and TN there would not have been a Republic of TX.

a72ce139-42bb-4999-b3ed-d4e440f0a54c.jpg

Texans hate to be reminded of that. ;)
Yep. I am a few miles from Alamo, TN in Crockett Country.

LOL....Some bunch of Texans were not satisfied with Virginia's simple marker so they erected much more pretentious one of their own in Rockbridge County.

7723334dae0965f3a4f9a8ad211d09b8.jpg
That is a nice marker. I like it, commemorating a great favorite son of your state.

those kind of "california libtards" came to california in the 80's and 90's to get their piece of the pie, from other states,probably maybe even yours,took over the state,fucked a lot of it up,now that they sold their house for a great price are now running back to were they originally came from to retire....paybacks a bitch.....

Even when you adjust for California’s larger population, California has more mass public shootings per capita than Texas does. On a per capita basis, California has had 18% more since 2010.

By the way, Texas’ violent crime rate has also been lower than California’s in five of the last six years.

Up until a couple of years ago large cities in Texas had far fewer killings than that of blue states large cities.
Things that make you go hmmmm.

Oh, fuck off, you goddamn yankee. Have you not seen the FedGov letting Texas get ass raped for decades?

See, THIS is why we need to secede.

SEND EVERY FUCKING ILLEGAL SHIT TO VIRGINA NOW!!!

That's supported by the data. California has three of the 20 most dangerous cities in America. Texas has none.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat
Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat
Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat
Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat
Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat
Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat
Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat
Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat
Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat
Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat
Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent