Texas voting on reducing abortions on demand...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The measure would ban abortions after the 20th week of pregnancy, require doctors to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals and limit abortions to surgical centers.
Texas Abortion Bill: Republican Lawmakers Approve Tough New Restrictions

For all you low information people that think this is an infringement on a "Woman's right to her body"...

Based on these facts:

45% of abortions by women who already had one or more abortions already!
So while I have a problem with ALL abortions murdering 1.5 million a year, MY BIGGEST issue is the 45% done by women that already have had
one or more abortions! 120,000 babies murdered by women that have had three..(3) abortions already!!

44.7% abortions by women with one or more previous abortions. These women callously get pregnant again KNOWING they could kill their babies!
  • 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women who are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control AND SHOULD BE STERILIZED if they continue to act as animals!

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

That is the irresponsible behavior that OUR tax dollars are rewarding!

According to analysis by the Susan B. Anthony List, Planned Parenthood has performed almost 1 million abortions in the past three years alone.
Planned Parenthood saw a very comfortable income, reporting excess revenues exceeding $87 million and net assets of more than $1.2 billion.

Despite the half-truths spread by leaders and supporters of Planned Parenthood—including President Obama during last year’s election—
the organization does not and cannot provide mammograms.

Planned Parenthood Total Revenue
$1,049,600,000 45% comes from OUR TAX dollars....
$538,500,000 Government health services,grants,etc... (OUR TAX MONEY used to reward irresponsible behavior.)
ISSUU - 2010-2011 Annual Financial Report by Planned Parenthood Action Fund

Our state is taking great steps in protecting the lives of the unborn, and the rights of our citizens. Bed wetting libtards should get abortions as soon as they can, or get their asses back to commiefornia and have abortions whenever they like.

As far as I'm concerned liberals should be able to have retroactive self abortions at any age.

How would anyone have a problem with this? What is wrong with putting a limit on abortion? No one is taking away the ability of a woman having/getting an abortion, no one is making it illegal. They're making it safer by requiring it be done in a surgical center rather than an office. Isn't it better to err on the side that what grows inside a woman's uterus when she is pregnant actually is a human being than to assume that it isn't and allow the unborn to be terminated any old time? (ok, for the stupid I had to write that).

Good to see the states taking back this issue. There is nothing in the constitution about abortion and that means the feds should stay out of this issue. States should declare roe v wade void.

The new restrictions would shut down 90% of the abortion clinics in Texas.

Again.. explain to me why it is OK to have 47% of all abortions done by women who have had two or more abortions already?

If nothing else, this restriction will at least allow responsible people EDUCATE women who are are having multiple abortions PAID for by our tax dollars!

Planned parenthood gets 45% of their revenue from Federal subsidies, grants etc. and they have NOT helped these multiple abortion women except take tax dollars!
NO education about contraception obviously for these multiple abortion women.

44.7% abortions by women with one or more previous abortions. These women callously get pregnant again KNOWING they could kill their babies!
  • 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women who are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control and continue to act as breeding animals!

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Good.Less murder factories.

At least your honest.

Just don't pretend this bill is for "helping women". It's designed to shut down abortion, which is exactly what it would do. The only abortion clinics left in the state would be in the 4 major cities.

Of course I am honest. I HATE abortion...Why murder a poor child who has done nothing wrong? People need different options like Adoption. I would adopt a child if I could afford it. The adoption process is long and tedious it should be between a birth mother or parents and the adoptive parent/parents not the state. Every child deserves a chance at life and I don't want to just let them be born and then the hell with them every child deserves a home as well a loving warm home.

As a taxpayer, I don't want to be financially responsible for an unwanted child being born into what is likely to be unstable and impoverished circumstances. Such a child would not only be financially dependent throughout childhood, but would statistically present additional encumbrances on tax outlays forever.

How many 100's of thousands--or millions--of impoverished children do you desire? Aren't there enough already?

You say of course as if there aren't posters attempting to argue these restrictions make it "safer" for women to have an abortion.

Well I haven't been here long so can't say either way to that but for me its about keeping babies alive not keeping women safer. If they don't want kids then use protection or abstain. I understand rape happens and its under that circumstance and forcible incest that I would agree abortions should be allowed...

Gumming up the courts with two years of legal injunctions and a trip to the Supreme Court to relitigate established case-law. Yeah Republicans really know what a good use of taxpayer money is :cuckoo:

On a related note, why do petroleum-based economies always devolve into oppressive theocracies?

As a taxpayer, I don't want to be financially responsible for an unwanted child being born into what is likely to be unstable and impoverished circumstances. Such a child would not only be financially dependent throughout childhood, but would statistically present additional encumbrances on tax outlays forever.

How many 100's of thousands--or millions--of impoverished children do you desire? Aren't there enough already?

I Agree with you... there are too many!

So you would like me not be adverse to advise a woman who comes in for her 2nd abortion that if she comes in again for another abortion she will be sterilized?
I mean after all the sanctity of life is not the issue obviously with you.
So why not just sterilize those 47% of women that have had 2 more abortions?

Bring back a Norplant style birth control.

Forum List

Back