Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Safe in YORE bunker

Willfully ignorant people disgust me

I am sure everybody disgusts you. I, however, have no interest in congressional hearings. I was forced to sit through too many boring ass ones when I worked on the Hill so they would have people appearing to care for the CSPAN cameras. The woman who unofficially ran our office was big into goofy women's issues and wouldn't let me come and go as I pleased every other day unless I did as she decreed on funding for native american women's cancer screening day in the hearing room and crap like that.

Is the surprise that they're going to whine about President Trump for a few hours, no one will listen, and they'll all go home?

Because I saw that surprise coming.

Breaking news!

1656370970181.png

It isnt a consideration. Its more important that I am right. I wouldnt expect much support on an extreme right wing site wiith a majority of low education imbeciles.
You prefer the low intellectual capacities of your fellow libtards to people who can rebut your nonsense.

Face it, taint. You breathlessly trumpet any crumb of libtard anti-Trump propaganda and never show any insight into the fact that you’ve been shown to be a shallow drooling useless tool each and every time.

Folks like pencilneck Schiff make promises, but never keep them. And morons like you keep hoping “we’ll get it next time.” 🤣😂

Forum List

Back