Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

BlueHand.jpg
Yep. Craven liar. Most apt description of the prog-commie I've heard to date. Mac never met a leftwing lie he didn't like.

It was a peaceful demonstration until the feds instigated violence with the cops & then egged the angry masses on after the cops started retaliating with tear gas & clubs.
Nice try proggy.
Nobody is buying your BS outside the low info bed wetters
We all saw the police attacks and the windows broken. You can gaslight all you want. The facts say otherwise. The upcoming public hearings will show what a total slug trump and his criminals associates are.

Having been voted out of office

Is that what you call having an election stolen, fool? What will you call it when your love interest Biddum the incompetent installed false hand-puppet gets his ass impeached and removed from office next winter? Cause it is COMIN'.

But hours went by before trump did anything.
Nancy is in charge of that place. Not Trump or Meadows. Shame on her.

Cause trump is all about trump. Screw the country and even screw his party.

Whoops! If that were really true, wouldn't you be CELEBRATING that?!

America is gonna stomp you a new mudhole in November, fool.

We all watched it on TV. The weapons were flag poles, bear spray, fire extinguishers
Find me one flag pole or fire extinguisher filmed being carried to the capitol that day by Trump Supporters, because everything was filmed that day, sphincterbreath! But thanks for confirming that the Biddum regime can be overthrown by a can of bear spray! :auiqs.jpg:

It was an attack.
Were your feelings hurt, poor boy?! :lmao: Better go dry those tears. No, wait. WE will dry them for you starting this November! :laughing0301:

It was trump's words that incited the riot.

Now you are just LYING.

"And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

“We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period.”

LINK

bolding mine

Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” he tweeted at 2:38 p.m. By that point, the mob had already shattered windows as they pushed inside the building.

His video statement repeated false claims about the fraudulent election and said, “We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special.”

bolding mine

=====

No mention of storming the Capital building, no mention of attacking Congressional members, no mention of taking over the Certification process, no mention of an armed attack on anyone, no mention over overthrowing the government.

Last edited:
It was trump's words that incited the riot.
Not it wasn't. And the words of Demorats have inspired billions of dollars in property and untold murders. Antifa is the Demorats brown shirt street army.

Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack​

HEY JIM:
Did you hear the millions of people all begging Biddum to:
  1. Fix the border?
  2. Save Americans trapped in Afghanistan left there by you?
  3. Stop causing hyperinflation?
  4. Get out of Ukraine and address problems here?
  5. Fix gasoline prices?
  6. Fix the supply chain problem?
  7. End the crime?
No? You WILL, starting on November 8, this Fall. :21:

But hours went by before trump did anything.
Fuck that shit. It's all hogwash.
Trump had jack squat to do with the Democrat's false-flag operation!

We all watched it on TV. The weapons were flag poles, bear spray, fire extinguishers, and there were firearms found later. It was an attack. It was a coup attempt incited by a fat man that could not admit it lost his re-election.

You're talking to cement heads who are so in love with Trump that the rioters could have tossed hand grenades into the Capital & they'd still deny it.

Cult worship 101.

Forum List

Back