Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

You think people who know there was fraud are listening?

LOLOL

You actually think it matters if you retards are not listening??

rotfl-gif.288736

Seems scheduled pretty sudden… apparently the Jan 6 Committee is excited to present something to your open minds. I bet it’s a pretty big bombshell… any takers?

January 6 committee adds new hearing for Tuesday - CNNPolitics

Damn. Dotard tried to attack his own Secret Service agent in the car. He knew members in the crowd were armed, and wanted to take down the metal detectors for n the Capitol.

Not good donny

Watching the J6 hearing out of curiosity. Witness said Trump literally tried to forcefully take over The Beast to drive into the Capitol, triee to choke a secret service agent when they physically restrained him from doing it; THEN threw food and dishes like a toddler on multiple occasions; Demanded metal detectors be removed so armed rioters could gain more access; Theres more…..but…..

I despise Trump. However I hate seeing my government waste time. So I ask….how in the fuck did the above stuff, which if true is quite incredible, NOT LEAK in 18 months despite all the witnesses around when it happened? EVERYTHING leaks especially crazy shit.

So Trump wanted to go to the Capitol, they surprised him inside the vehicle and said no; So he physically tries to takeover the car, had to be physically stopped, then he tried to choke an agent…..and that stayed secret for 18 months.

Hmmmm. Liz Cheney…..this shits suspect to me.

Total denial from the right.
Cries of......

Fake News
Liar
Whataboutism
Traitor
Rino

I guess the claim "No-one had a weapon" is totally blown up.

"They aren't there to harm me." WOW.
So who were they there to harm.
This is BIG, but the RW will deny and deflect.
Yeah, they'll never admit this. It's too personal for them.

Man, that was fucking stunning.

Watching the J6 hearing out of curiosity. Witness said Trump literally tried to forcefully take over The Beast to drive into the Capitol, triee to choke a secret service agent when they physically restrained him from doing it; THEN threw food and dishes like a toddler on multiple occasions; Demanded metal detectors be removed so armed rioters could gain more access; Theres more…..but…..

I despise Trump. However I hate seeing my government waste time. So I ask….how in the fuck did the above stuff, which if true is quite incredible, NOT LEAK in 18 months despite all the witnesses around when it happened? EVERYTHING leaks especially crazy shit.

So Trump wanted to go to the Capitol, they surprised him inside the vehicle and said no; So he physically tries to takeover the car, had to be physically stopped, then he tried to choke an agent…..and that stayed secret for 18 months.

This "hearing" is a reality show for dumb people like you.

What a colossal waste of time by Democrats. This is why we’re gonna lose to Desantis

That’s called dissonance. You only see what you want to see. Fortunately, the rest of the world is watching clear eyed.
No. The vision problem is all yours, butchie. You see and hear only that which you wish to believe.

Confirmation bias. You live it; you might be as well understand it.

White House Counsel Was Concerned About Obstruction Charges From March To Capitol

White House counsel Pat Cipollone was concerned with being charged with obstruction of justice, “defrauding the electoral count” “obstructing the Electoral College count,” if President Donald Trump pursued a march to the Capitol on Jan. 6, Hutchinson just testified.

Any questions about why Cipollone and Meadows don't want to testify?

No one is watching clear eyed because those of us who are clear eyed aren't interested in a trial where the defendant's due process rights are ignored by the authoritarian leftists running Congress

You're kazzing again. You know this isn't a trial.

I hear that Trump drinks the blood of pregnant women who can't obtain a legal abortion at night.

How that was never introduced into evidence is beyond me.

My guess is Putin had something to do with it.

Forum List

Back