Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Trump ordering the magnetometers to be disabled, lunging at his Secret Service team, throwing his dinner plate at the wall.

This is all too good to pass up for a movie not to be made about all this.

You libtard cultists are the ones who will need patience. Never takes a looooong time.
You can bet the farm that Trump is watching MSNBC & not Fox to see how deep his sorry ass is in hot water.

He's already as usual released a statement filled with more lies.H

I wonder who's cleaning up after his temper tantrums today?

FWW-OmSXgAMbUNs

Charge him with a crime and let him call witnesses and defend himself. Let's see if MSM covers it 24/7 on their networks.

Some in America, including your own agencies and politicians just don't seem to get it. The only way to avoid Trump and his influence is through policies that Americans believe in and that which work for them.

We have CNN throwing out a trial balloon to suggest Hillary could be the 2024 Dem nominee. I thought America fought to leave the monarchy?

Of all the issues Americans are concerned with, the J6 Hearings wouldn't even crack top 20. Just having MSM, yet again, try and convince Americans through a one-sided "Hearing" that their day to day reality, border issues, inflation, war and trade deficits don't matter, "because Jan 6th!", doesn't mean Americans believe it.

Threw food like a child? What does it have to do with Jan 6? Nancy must be desperate.
It establishes that when he said "We will march to the Capitol," that it was definitely his intention to do so, and he forcefully resisted those who tried to keep him from it.

Trump ordering the magnetometers to be disabled, lunging at his Secret Service team, throwing his dinner plate at the wall.

This is all too good to pass up for a movie not to be made about all this.
trump, Meadows, and McCarthy.......played in the upcoming movie, Larry, Moe, and Curly.

You can bet the farm that Trump is watching MSNBC & not Fox to see how deep his sorry ass is in hot water.

He's already as usual released a statement filled with more lies.H

I wonder who's cleaning up after his temper tantrums today?
Zzzz. Are you still vomiting your crap?

You aren't watching because you are cowards and don't want to see the truth about your messiah.
You are watching them dig their own graves. 75 million voted for Trump in 2020. 10 million more votes for Trump than in 2016. You pissed them off and the backfiring of this fascist trial will be more than apparent in the Midterms.

Yet none of these BOMBSHELL incidents leaked for 18 months despite dozens of witnesses.

I despise Trump and even I dont buy it. What a fucking waste of time. Democrats have actual power right now and THIS is what we use it for? Fucking no way we win 2024

Forum List

Back