Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

That’s called dissonance. You only see what you want to see. Fortunately, the rest of the world is watching clear eyed.

No one is watching clear eyed because those of us who are clear eyed aren't interested in a trial where the defendant's due process rights are ignored by the authoritarian leftists running Congress

No one is watching clear eyed because those of us who are clear eyed aren't interested in a trial where the defendant's due process rights are ignored by the authoritarian leftists running Congress
You aren't watching because you are cowards and don't want to see the truth about your messiah.

Yikes, sounds like Baby Donald had quite a number of tantrums including trying to assault an assistant, grabbing the wheel of the presidential car, and throwing food on the wall.

Hillary was right. He never had the temperament to be prez.

“I’m the f’n president. Take me to the Capitol now,” Cassidy Hutchinson testifies being told.

She says the president tried to grab the steering wheel to steer the motorcade to the Capitol.
Trump tried to grab the throat of his head of security in the presidential limo. Unfit for office is putting it mildly.

Sounds like you got him now, But it has sounded like that for the last year and a half.

Trump tried to grab the throat of his head of security in the presidential limo. Unfit for office is putting it mildly.

Wow, is that your standard? Then you must REALLY hate Bungling Biden ...

:laugh:

FWW8cPPX0AI0TwQ

Man, we just watched history. John Dean is minor league.
Total denial from the right.
Cries of......

Fake News
Liar
Whataboutism
Traitor
Rino

I guess the claim "No-one had a weapon" is totally blown up.

"They aren't there to harm me." WOW.
So who were they there to harm.
This is BIG, but the RW will deny and deflect.

How long before Republicans call it fake news?
When the shoe fits… yes there was a riot at the capital on 1/6, yes Trump’s comments might have inspired people, but he ordered the national guard and Pelosi refused it. There is no grand right wing conspiracy. It was a protest that spiraled to a riot and got out of hand… similar to every BLM riot… only difference is BLM intents for it to be a riot. 1/6 did not.

This is more smoke and mirrors just like the Russia hoax… they will milk it as far as they can to distract from having to answer on the out of control inflation and gas prices, a bow souring economy, an inevitable recession and tanking stock market.

Forum List

Back