Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

The Jan. 6 committee conveniently left out the fact that their witness is connected to a Zuckerberg-funded group that may have given Democrats an advantage in key states.
Here's a hint, mouthbreather. This witness is blowing Trump & Meadows right out of the water.

You can cry now.

Is she lying under Oath?
Is she NOW a traitor?

Is she presenting FACTS?
Ask serious questions. I wasn’t there at those meetings. Go figure, huh.

Anyway, since I wasn’t there, I don’t know what was actually said or by whom. I therefore wouldn’t know if she’s lying or being truthful or confused or whatever.

She seems appropriately serious. If her testimony is premised on a faulty memory (or worse), then obviously she isn’t testifying about “facts.” But if she is trying her best to be honest, then of course she isn’t a traitor. And even if she had lied her ass off, it wouldn’t be an act of treason. She wouldn’t be a “traitor.” She could be a perjurer.

Also, I don’t care if anybody suggested parsons or asked for parsons. Immunity is good if you can get it even if you’re entirely innocent.

The reason I remain indifferent to her testimony is because I deem it irrelevant. Irrelevant to the actual purpose of the existence of this bogus committee and irrelevant to much of anything.

The one effect of these hearings is they will assure that trump will never sit in the White House again.

Yeah, but I just don't see that as being something to cause the Committee to reverse itself in pausing to review new evidence before proceeding. I'm not a huge fan of congressional committees in general, and I'd say I've underestimated Bennie Thompson, but they have organized their material for an organized and step by step takedown of Trump's lies concerning his justification for an insurrection, which of course is never justified once they are adjudicated.
You just admitted that the committee isn't interested in finding the truth. It's only goal is "taking down Trump."

More like Dissonance.
No. Exactly like indifference. You may not understand it because you’re a bit of a stupid troll hack. But that doesn’t alter what’s happening. This is just a clown show. Nothing of actual significance is happening here.

and then trump FAILED to replace Obamacare (on day 1 ) as promised.
Promise broken. "Who knew that healthcare could be so difficult."

Believe it or not, there was in FACT illegal immigration under trump.
trump did NOT stop illegal immigration.

The FACTS ^^^^^^ are hard for you to swallow.
Yes, he failed at it. That doesn't mean it wasn't a popular goal, dumbass.

And, yes, Trump didn't not stomp it out entirely, but it was 1/10th what it is now.

Meh? Recordings of Trumps conversation with Satan when he sold his soul wouldn't be enough for the MAGANUTS.

Sorry to say....
I would be listening and paying close attention if this “committee” was a real committee.

I want to hear both sides of the story, not a orchestrated, one sided prosecution with no defense rebuttal allowed.

1656438742378.jpeg
H

You shouldn't even be discussing the hearings. You haven't watched any and know nothing about them.

I know everything about them. It's a Democrat show trial full of rampant double standards and Democrat racism. See, and you thought I didn't know what it was, LOL.

Talk about not knowing what you are talking about, remember how just this afternoon you attacked me for a discussion that you obviously knew nothing about, LOL. You're such a racist ....

Forum List

Back