Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

He HAS testified retard

I don't quite get the obsession with this clown but I guess if you're desperate...
He should be in jail with the rest. The obsession is the dual justice system and the fascists who run it. It is completely foreign to American justice.

Thee is no “defense.” This isn’t a trial.

And although the Dumbocraps like to act like a prosecution, they aren’t doing that either. They aren’t investigating. They are putting on a show. That’s all. Nothing of any actual value. You know; like your posts.
How do you feel about the testimony of Hutchinson?

YUGE deflection........squirrell.

LOL. Pointing out you do what you are attacking is no deflection. Since you're stupid, I'll explain it to you. It means that it isn't a real standard to you, just a lame political attack. We know it's not a standard to you because, you know, you DID IT

I keep watching the hearings. I realize they are a kangaroo court, but when will they actually get to questioning the kangaroos on camera?

I guess this isn't surprising. "I don't care if they're armed. They're not here to hurt me."

Classic. Typical. Incredible.
The POS knew they were armed but he did not want them to go through the magnetometer? What a frigin idiot

You think it's fine because you can't see or hear anything when your head is buried up your own ass.

Which is 90% of the time.

Stick a fork in Trump. He's done.
desantis is watching this in Glee. He knows trump is toast and desantis is next in line.

Forum List

Back