Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

I got to see them in 77. Technical Ecstasy tour. Touring with them was a little known band named Boston. Boston blew them away.
Never a fan. I'd like to have seen Boston.

Little Feat was on PBS a week or so ago. They're touring up in missouri. IF my daughter was not breaking me, I'd like to go. Tix are pretty reasonable.

The defense WAS given the chance to cross-examine and they refused to play ball. Now they can whine all they want.
Bull Shit... The prosecution got to assign the people who were supposed to be the defenders, but they are just two more prosecutors who hate Trump.. You're a lying sack of shit.

and then trump FAILED to replace Obamacare (on day 1 ) as promised.
Promise broken. "Who knew that healthcare could be so difficult."

Believe it or not, there was in FACT illegal immigration under trump.
trump did NOT stop illegal immigration.

The FACTS ^^^^^^ are hard for you to swallow.

The quest for free shit never ends, racist government dependency whore

The committee wants no one to see this. Too bad.

:mm:

Are you implying that trump did this with ALL illegals that crossed?
Are you implying that Biden hasn't done this at ALL?
It's all or nothing with you? :cuckoo:
Nobody can close the border completely, get serious.
Biden has a sieve going on at the border.
Are you in denial?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It is like a defense attorney, throwing a tantrum, and refusing to put on a defense. What happens then? The prosecution wins because of the ignorance of the defense attorney. Whose fault is that? In this case, it is McCarthy's fault and trump's fault. Because McCarthy bowed to trump's insistence that the repubs not be part of the Select Committee.

So...when McCarthy and trump and the rest of the repubs whine about not being able to defend themselves....TO BAD...SO SAD....YOU BLEW YOUR CHANCE. Now, shut up and sit down.
The Dims didn't allow the accused to put on a defense, you fucking moron. What it's really like is allowing the prosecution to also serve as the judge and the jury. That's what a show trial is.

Pelosi chose the Republicans on the committee. You dumb fucking progs can't get around the fact that the Dims are staging a Stalinist show trial. It has ne credibility. None.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
When is Ray Epps testifying?
Sure, Ray Epps is your beacon of hope.
You really believe a man standing outside the Capitol giving 'directions' has MORE INFLUENCE than trump.

These people already had their minds made up about their future actions.
Epps shouting stuff didn't have ANY affect on these insurrectionists.

The trump KKKult is Strong.

But Epps had zero influence on the
trump KKKult

The Dims didn't allow the accused to put on a defense, you fucking moron. What it's really like is allowing the prosecution to also serve as the judge and the jury. That's what a show trial is.

Pelosi chose the Republicans on the committee. You dumb fucking progs can't get around the fact that the Dims are staging a Stalinist show trial. It has ne credibility. None.

Racists like JimH52 know that if Trump was allowed to put on a defense then they would keep playing Trump saying to demonstrate peacefully and blow the kangaroo court out of the water.

Democrats did cheat, they did steal the election. Trump was right and he said to protest peacefully. Democrats never let facts stand in their way ...

Sure, Ray Epps is your beacon of hope.
You really believe a man standing outside the Capitol giving 'directions' has MORE INFLUENCE than trump.

These people already had their minds made up about their future actions.
Epps shouting stuff didn't have ANY affect on these insurrectionists.

The trump KKKult is Strong.

But Epps had zero influence on the
trump KKKult
Of course he had more influence. He was there provoking and encouraging people to go into the Capitol. Until he testifies or is arrested this is a joke,.

Of course he had more influence. He was there provoking and encouraging people to go into the Capitol. Until he testifies or is arrested this is a joke,.
He HAS testified retard

I don't quite get the obsession with this clown but I guess if you're desperate...

The defense WAS given the chance to cross-examine and they refused to play ball. Now they can whine all they want.
There is no “defense.” This isn’t a trial.

And although the Dumbocraps like to act like a prosecution, they aren’t doing that either. They aren’t investigating. They are putting on a show. That’s all. Nothing of any actual value. You know; like your posts.

Last edited:
It's all or nothing with you? :cuckoo:
Nobody can close the border completely, get serious.
Biden has a sieve going on at the border.
Are you in denial?
I agree.
Your rhetoric just suggests that trump stopped illegal immigration, when in fact you just admitted that he didn't.
Title 42, what happened to that?

Forum List

Back