Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

We'll never know, because your reality show for idiots isn't allowing anyone from the opposing side to participate.
I'm sure they will let most anyone from Trumpyberra's inner circle a seat at the table for a little chat.
Do we have a bombshell yet?

1656362470127.png

Interesting...I wonder what the evidence is that calls for a last minute meeting?
Anything to do with J6 is now and will in the future be a colossal joke -- even more of a joke than it has been up to now -- until every one of the baby murderers who held the Arizona legislators hostage is in jail.

The OP said it in passing. Not “the Dems”.
Have no idea what this nebulosity is refuting or confirming.
Conservatives did not initiate the Bombshell reference. The thread starter City gator did.
I think you just tried to dance around that fact so please dance some more

it’s sad that the dems are running Congress like a prime time soap opera

Stay tuned…we have a top secret special surprise meeting….same channel, same time…

what’s even more sad is they know their dembot base will eat this up..propagandist and parody for their cult

Have no idea what this nebulosity is refuting or confirming.
Conservatives did not initiate the Bombshell reference. The thread starter City gator did.
I think you just tried to dance around that fact so please dance some more
Yes and you dopes are trying to create narratives about the committee over if. You specifically.

Meanwhile inflation is still rising, the stock market is still falling, and gas is more expensive than it's ever been.

Keep up the reality show!
Like a raving lunatic, these Neo-GOP buffoons keep pointing this way and that trying desperately to deflect from Benedict Donald and his faithful followers disgraceful performance on Jan 6th and the days that followed.

Forum List

Back