Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

How would I know? I’ll watch it like you. But it’s possible something new came up. Just how big is the real question.

What would you have to see to change your mind the Trump had a plan to retain the presidency?
Your precious insurrection would have to have ability to accomplish and overthrow and enact their wishes
This couple dozen Buffalo Bills had no plans and no ability to seize control of anything nor run anything
You are presenting a cartoon, emotional falsity and impossibility.

Interesting...I wonder what the evidence is that calls for a last minute meeting?

i'm thinking mo brooks met with them. after donny pulled his endorsement & he lost alabama's primary - he told the comittee that he wanted to testify in front of them & he wanted to do it live.

tee hee.

I doubt Pence is venturing forth from his secure undisclosed closet of prayer where he's dancing Jigs with Mommy over abortion.

Interesting though. Possibly the new tapes of WH interviews of Trump and company. But I doubt Pence would truly revolt even if Trump personally ok'ed his murder. LOL
I agree. But it must be someone senior to warrant a last minute hearing during their 4th recess.

Committee gets more half assed every day. Variable days on and off and then when some more titillation may be revealed react as if this one is the game changer and go into a mad scramble

It may be him?

Rep. Mo Brooks says he’s willing to testify in public as Jan. 6 committee prepares to reissue him a subpoena​

By Manu Raju and Morgan Rimmer, CNN
Published 8:47 PM EDT, Wed June 22, 2022

CNN —
Rep. Mo Brooks – one of the Republican lawmakers facing calls from the January 6 committee to testify about his interactions with former President Donald Trump – said Wednesday that he is willing to testify but only in public.

“My basic requirement is it be in public so the public can see it – so they don’t get bits and pieces dribbled out,” the Alabama Republican said. He also said he’d testify only about matters related to January 6, 2021, and wants to see copies of any documents beforehand that the panel may ask him about.
Rep. Mo Brooks says he's willing to testify in public as Jan. 6 committee prepares to reissue him a subpoena

Forum List

Back