Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

I wonder what they have got.? Must be significant.

Lord knows America needs a lift.

January 6 committee announces surprise hearing over ‘recently obtained evidence’

Kabuki-3-0.jpg

At the end of your pitiful hearings, there wont be a single criminal referral. Wanna bet? You would have to be a god damn fool to bet against me. :laugh:

Don't be so sure.
The Dimm's have no viable policies, so most of their eggs are in the 1/6 kangaroo Court!

BTW, how old and politically experienced are you??

Don't be so sure.
The Dimm's have no viable policies, so most of their eggs are in the 1/6 kangaroo Court!

BTW, how old and politically experienced are you??
Im 49 and ive met 2 US presidents... George Bush senior and Ronald Reagan during the campaign against Carter. I got to meet them and shake their hands when i was like 8 or 9. Ive been a republican my whole life.

Im 49 and ive met 2 US presidents... George Bush senior and Ronald Reagan during the campaign against Carter. I got to meet them and shake their hands when i was like 8 or 9. Ive been a republican my whole life.

Looks like no political acumen rubbed off.
And,
It wasn't their fault.

I agree with my fellow posters. It must be a significant development.
Its great that you can keep your spirits up. Well done chaps.
it true…and sad…that thanks to the xiden economy this is what your chaps have to do to keep your spirits up

As everyone knows, Trump HATES being a loser. What the evidence is showing is that Trump hates being a loser so much that he was willing to drag down our entire democracy in order to seize power away from the American people.

Fortunately, even his most devoted lickspittles would not go that extra distance.

Trump was impeached, twice, but was saved by the spineless Republicans in the Senate.

So the American people impeached him and removed him from office. This came as too great a shock for the lying piece of shit to bear, and he chose to blow up the Constitution.

trump-baby.jpg

Sounds more like one party wants to silence the other party, after all,
it's an election year and one party hasn't any policies to run on. :eusa_whistle:
The Republicans silenced themselves. They shot themselves in the mouth.

They CHOSE to deny an independent investigation.

They CHOSE not to sit on the January 6 committee.

And now they have the audacity to whine they don't have a voice in the proceedings?!?!?! :laughing0301:

Oh, man. That's priceless. Only the dumbest of rubes would drink that piss. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back