Textbook co-authored by Judge Roy Moore in 2011 says women shouldn’t run for office

This is wut kids is larnin in Alabammy these days. Wimmin folk belong in the kitchen, and if'n they runs for hah orifice, y'all shouldn'a dun voted fer 'em.

Textbook co-authored by Roy Moore in 2011 says women shouldn’t run for office

Alabama Republican Senate Candidate Roy Moore co-authored a study course, published in 2011 and recently obtained by ThinkProgress, that instructs students that women should not be permitted to run for elected office. If women do run for office, the course argues, people have a moral obligation not to vote for them. The course is also critical of the women’s suffrage movement, which in 1920 secured some American women the right to vote.

The course, called “Law and Government: An Introductory Study Course,” includes 28 hours of audio and visual lectures given by Moore and others, as well as a study guide. The course is available for purchase on Amazon, where “Chief Justice Roy Moore” is listed as a co-author alongside Doug Phillips, Dr. Joseph C. Morecraft, and Dr. Paul Jehle.

Hillary Clinton, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Pocahontas Warren...hello you think maybe he was on to something there?
Sarah Palin, Mia Love, Jan Brewer...
Kelly ann conway sarah hucka bee LOL garbage all Hope they all get their pussies grabbed by trump lol

This is wut kids is larnin in Alabammy these days. Wimmin folk belong in the kitchen, and if'n they runs for hah orifice, y'all shouldn'a dun voted fer 'em.

Alabama Republican Senate Candidate Roy Moore co-authored a study course, published in 2011 and recently obtained by ThinkProgress, that instructs students that women should not be permitted to run for elected office. If women do run for office, the course argues, people have a moral obligation not to vote for them. The course is also critical of the women’s suffrage movement, which in 1920 secured some American women the right to vote.

The course, called “Law and Government: An Introductory Study Course,” includes 28 hours of audio and visual lectures given by Moore and others, as well as a study guide. The course is available for purchase on Amazon, where “Chief Justice Roy Moore” is listed as a co-author alongside Doug Phillips, Dr. Joseph C. Morecraft, and Dr. Paul Jehle.

Hillary Clinton, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Pocahontas Warren...hello you think maybe he was on to something there?
Kelly ann conway sarah hucka bee LOL garbage all Hope they all get their pussies grabbed by trump lol

If he would grab either of them by the pussy I have lost even more respect for old bone spur. Then again he does have dementia so he might think they are Ivanka!

This is so ridiculous. All of these guys who identify as heterosexuals and hate LGBTs and want vaginas hate people who have vaginas. This is so absurd. Heterosexual guys: love us? Hate us? Please make up your freakin' minds.
Roy moore wants a vagina but hates people with vaginas.

Sarah is not a pol! She’s a good old fashion southern girl who kept her maiden name to score jobs because of her daddy. Whitey affirmative action poster girl !

Women don't want to be coyboys and live in the wild west! Women believe in a society where people help each other and remain civilized.

Most women at least in Alabama case are better for political office.

The women you are talking about believe in leftism AKA. take resources from men and hand it to them via state gun.

These women definitely should not run anywhere near to the office.

FINALDNC-NextWomanNom.png

What a bunch of bimbos! Spamming new bills out of a desire to micromanage and pervert our lives. A new bill every week?

If we ONLY had women in office we would be in a much better place than we are now.

Practically every country in the world has been run by only men. There's never been a country ran by mostly women, let alone only women. If they can't even run a country in the first place, why do you think they'd do a good job if they were handed a country?

This is so ridiculous. All of these guys who identify as heterosexuals and hate LGBTs and want vaginas hate people who have vaginas. This is so absurd. Heterosexual guys: love us? Hate us? Please make up your freakin' minds.

You have a strange mind, I think.

Sarah is not a pol! She’s a good old fashion southern girl who kept her maiden name to score jobs because of her daddy. Whitey affirmative action poster girl !

I’m just curious here so humor me a little digression. Do liberals think the ultimate insult is “daddy”? I’m pretty used to hearing the cliches and robotic talking points. But I’ve always noticed “daddy” means really really....bad?
What ranks below “daddy” when describing a parent?

I’m just curious here so humor me a little digression. Do liberals think the ultimate insult is “daddy”? I’m pretty used to hearing the cliches and robotic talking points. But I’ve always noticed “daddy” means really really....bad?
What ranks below “daddy” when describing a parent?
Homer..

You have a strange mind, I think.
Just telling it like it is. Women don't do these things to other people. Men do, not all of them, of course. Think of all the bad and abusive names that men call women for sexual reasons. How many bad names do women call men? How many religions use spiritual concepts and the notion of a Supreme Being to try to hurt women, including those who call themselves Christian. How many of these men are stupid prostitutes with bibles, like roy moore, and, it seems, the entire Texas state government. Look at the Catholic guys. Look at the evangelical guys. There is no respect among them for their female counterparts. They do want to get laid, though, and they want someone to do their cooking and cleaning for free.

If we ONLY had women in office we would be in a much better place than we are now.

Practically every country in the world has been run by only men. There's never been a country ran by mostly women, let alone only women. If they can't even run a country in the first place, why do you think they'd do a good job if they were handed a country?

LOL. Cute story.

Jimmy Kimmel Burns Blowhard Roy Moore to a Crisp

Kimmel To Roy Moore: Not Only Will I Fight You-I'll Wear Girl Scout Uniform So You Can Get Excited"
“I think you’re actually going to like this, Roy. I’m going to come to Gadsden, Ala., with a team of high school cheerleaders, okay? We’ll meet you at the mall. Don’t worry, I can get you in. And then when the girls and I show up, if you can control yourself and behave, if you can somehow manage to keep little Roy in your little cowboy pants when those nubile cheerleaders come bounding in, you and I, we’ll sit down at the food court, we’ll have a little Panda Express and we’ll talk about Christian values.

“So if you are challenging me to a fight, here’s what we’ll do. Let’s find a place to do it. I’ll wear a Girl Scout uniform so you can have something to get excited about.
And the winner, whoever wins the fight, will give all the money we charge for the tickets to charity. My charity will be the women who came forward to say you molested them, okay? Alright, tough guy, with your little pistol?” – Jimmy Kimmel, on last night’s show.

Kimmel To Roy Moore: Not Only Will I Fight You, I'll Wear A Girl Scout Uniform So You Can Get Excited - Joe.My.God.

Forum List

Back