Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

073f59897a6d48d3c057cd1de75bbb63_m.jpg
and of course, Joe Biden has the right to use his arms on 12 yr old cute white girls.

It’s a total of 3 words you can’t comprehend: A “well-regulated militia”.

This is going to sting a bit CC....but just remember....it is for your own good:

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." — George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

Militia

and of course, Joe Biden has the right to use his arms on 12 yr old cute white girls.

No he doesn't. Arm that poor girl with bear arms!
i think Hillary has the right to bear her arms on Huma. she is sooo turned on by her.

huma-hillary.jpg
Huma looks like the Bride of FRankenstein in this pic

I don't think she's very pretty anyway. Lol. Huma the horse mouth.

images

It’s a total of 3 words you can’t comprehend: A “well-regulated militia”.

This is going to sting a bit CC....but just remember....it is for your own good:

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People." — Tench Coxe, 1788.

Militia

Notice it says the birthright of an American - not a militia man. And notice that it says EVERY "other terrible implement of the soldier". Not just muskets. Not just guns. Everything that the U.S. military has at it's disposal is the Constitutional right of the citizen to have at its disposal.

No he doesn't. Arm that poor girl with bear arms!
i think Hillary has the right to bear her arms on Huma. she is sooo turned on by her.

huma-hillary.jpg
Huma looks like the Bride of FRankenstein in this pic

I don't think she's very pretty anyway. Lol. Huma the horse mouth.

images
maybe in that pic? Huma was grazed by a sniper bullet? I mean, thats the look I have every time i get hit by sniper fire

Forum List

Back