🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Here's where one can really get a take on Chicago politics. Here's where you can really get a grip on how this crew thinks from Chicago.

Obama has wanted to restructure the ME. There is no doubt of this. He's gone Sunni big time. Muslim Brotherhood.

What I wasn't getting is why?

Fast forward to Chicago academics. To the expense and one has to remember where these maniacs are coming from.

Syria is this academic playground to them. It's just a chess board.

People are being killed daily. Women raped. Children bum fucked and Green Berets demoted.

Our problem is not Syria. Our problem is Chicago. Our problem is the White House.

Go enlist. Or shut up.

Here's where we are today finally. Russia and China have both just said FUCK OFF. We hate terrorists and we are going to end this bullshit.

I don't need to enlist.

In August the Chechen terrorist leader swore allegiance to ISIS. Do you not remember Beslan? He swore 15,000 warriors.

Should the leader of a nation who had to endure this three day seige and massacre go "Obama wants Assad gone and ISIS is his friend and Chenchens are going to kill our babies again?"

Every picture tells a story story. Would you like me to put up the pictures of all the babies killed in Beslan?

psychotic rant>>>>>>Obama has wanted to restructure the ME.

anyone have any idea what steps Obama has taken to RESTRUCTURE
THE MIDDLE EAST?-------Iran certainly has------Russia has-----
but THE USA????

Here's where one can really get a take on Chicago politics. Here's where you can really get a grip on how this crew thinks from Chicago.

Obama has wanted to restructure the ME. There is no doubt of this. He's gone Sunni big time. Muslim Brotherhood.

What I wasn't getting is why?

Fast forward to Chicago academics. To the expense and one has to remember where these maniacs are coming from.

Syria is this academic playground to them. It's just a chess board.

People are being killed daily. Women raped. Children bum fucked and Green Berets demoted.

Our problem is not Syria. Our problem is Chicago. Our problem is the White House.

Valerie Jarrett ;)

but THE USA????

Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Libya....

"""Russia and China have both just said FUCK OFF. We hate terrorists and we are going to end this bullshit.""""

the bullshit being any risk that a Russian/china alliance NOT have complete
control over trade routes on the high seas ----------sheeeeh -----ASSAD is so
willing to kiss Russian/china ass-----------so we love assad and with him ----do
delicate geisha girl dances and Kazatzka on the dead bodies of hundreds of
thousands

I don't think it is a coincidence that at least three rubes have all started topics today fellating Putin. They have to either be on the same mass email list, or listen to the same AM station.

Go enlist. Or shut up.

Actually on this one if called to arms I would. Payback for Beslan. I'm still awesome with weapons. I'd prefer just to walk my dog down the road tonight and look up at the stars. Look at my other dog buddies Duke and Lexy.

I can do powder too. And bow. My heavens are beyond belief awesome in this middle of nowhere. I would prefer to plant a garden next year.

But I will if called.

I don't think it is a coincidence that at least three rubes have all started topics today fellating Putin. They have to either be on the same mass email list, or listen to the same AM station.

I'm not a jew.

Better that than fellating Barack Hussein.

o_O

It's all over the news, rube

but THE USA????

Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Libya....

oh-----Obama did that--------when did it stop being mossad?

It never was Mossad

oh----your other friends seem to have been wrong------"IT" being the "ARAB SPRING" was not mossad?--------"IT" was obama

Forum List

Back