Thank you 5th Circuit Court of Appeals

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Overturning Obama, using his own words against him. Hopefully the USSC will uphold this decision. HB-1 should restricted if not out right repealed as well, but that is unlikely.

The 1965 immigration act should also be repealed. that is the true enemy of whites nation wide...800,000 naturalization's yearly that are 90% non-white.

Illegals aint so much the problem.

the 1965 act you refer to is I believe part of the 1965 voting rights act if memory serves. And yes that has turned into a problem. Prior we allowed 250,000 immigrants a year (give or take) and their geography did not matter.

Overturning Obama, using his own words against him. Hopefully the USSC will uphold this decision. HB-1 should restricted if not out right repealed as well, but that is unlikely.

Obama has already lodged an appeal with his cronies at the Supreme Court.

Obama has already lodged an appeal with his cronies at the Supreme Court.
I'm sure he did. Hopefully Roberts and Kennedy uphold the 5th circuit.

The ruling may have little effect. BO will take it to the SC and likely get his way.

The judiciary, like the legislative branch, has long ago relieved themselves of their Constitutional duties and their oath of office. Granting them to the executive branch.

The 1965 immigration act should also be repealed. that is the true enemy of whites nation wide...800,000 naturalization's yearly that are 90% non-white.

Illegals aint so much the problem.

the 1965 act you refer to is I believe part of the 1965 voting rights act if memory serves. And yes that has turned into a problem. Prior we allowed 250,000 immigrants a year (give or take) and their geography did not matter.

before the 1965 act we let in probably 75-80% white european. I do know the great wave of immigration of 1900-1920 was like 90%.

The fact the 1965 act reversed this is quite shocking.

In just over a year, Obama leaves office and all executive orders expire. By the time SCOTUS makes a final ruling Obama will probably be out of office.

Why do I feel, that the same wording that went before the 5 circuit, will not be the same wording the admit. will present before the supreme court.

Forum List

Back