Thank you, Donald Trump

Trump hasn't taken office yet, but he's probably already had an impact on your finances
- Bull market since Trump grows 401k retirements, value of companies...

"Donald Trump hasn't even taken office yet, but the president-elect has probably had an impact on your money.

In the weeks since the American presidential election, the U.S. stock market has rallied some 3 percent, global markets have seen some gains and your 401(k) is probably looking pretty good.

The Dow Jones surged past the 19,000 milestone for the first time in its 120-year history in a post-election rally."

Trump hasn't taken office yet, but he's probably already had an impact on your finances

Thank you, Donald Trump and America for electing him.
Give it a break. You have been licking his boots and sucking his dick for how long now?

Just a few weeks ago he said Wallstreet doing well was a bad sign

:420:

for whom and for what?

For everyone and everything

I love how Liberals blame everything on anyone else while giving Barry credit for anything good that happens. :p

Uhhhhhh....... nobody brought up any correlation fallacies except you, Gumby. And you started it with a guy who doesn't even hold an office.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Uhhhhhh....... nobody brought up any correlation fallacies except you, Gumby. And you started it with a guy who doesn't even hold an office.

Having it both ways: Priceless.
You really think only people In political offices can affect the stock market? REALLY?! :p

So the performance of Wallstreet is something you attribute to the president, or in this case the President-elect? Is that what you're saying?

The stock market is based on speculation and reacts to all kinds of things. There was a time when Alan Greenspan could step up to a microphone and say, 'The market today seems to be higgledee-piggledee', and the market would plunge 200 points.

While I say 'thank you, Donald' because the stock market has shot up, at the same time the fact that it has is alarming. Again, it is all based on speculation, and the fact that it shot up the day after Trump won shows there is a bubble - based on nothing but speculation.

Trump could still come in and do something drastic / stupid that could cause that bubble to burst.

So the fact that the market went up so dramatically over the entire course of Obama's tenure as president is something you attribute to him? That was the market reacting to an Obama presidency, right?

Have you libby's figured out what bathroom to use yet?

good topic. In the UNI-BATHROOM----where will they put the "urinals"----the ones attached to the walls?-------will women have a RIGHT to use
them?
Too cold and too deep.:eusa_whistle:

just not configured correctly. They will have to be MODIFIED to comply the THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS as per the
NINETEENTH AMENDMENT

So the fact that the market went up so dramatically over the entire course of Obama's tenure as president is something you attribute to him? That was the market reacting to an Obama presidency, right?

Let me answer this by providing the quote again from the original link:

"The Dow Jones surged past the 19,000 milestone for the first time in its 120-year history in a post-election rally."

Hmmmm, what was the difference between Barry's 7+ years in office and the spike? Oh yeah, the election of Donald Trump, thus the "post-election rally". :p

Let me answer this by providing the quote again from the original link:

"The Dow Jones surged past the 19,000 milestone for the first time in its 120-year history in a post-election rally."

Hmmmm, what was the difference between Barry's 7+ years in office and the spike? Oh yeah, the election of Donald Trump, thus the "post-election rally". :p

Try and answer my question now. Yes we saw an even higher spike since the election but the gains made under Obama were a reaction to his presidency? Right?

good topic. In the UNI-BATHROOM----where will they put the "urinals"----the ones attached to the walls?-------will women have a RIGHT to use
them?

just not configured correctly. They will have to be MODIFIED to comply the THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS as per the
NINETEENTH AMENDMENT
I have used many unisex bathrooms in countries like Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia,Thailand, etc. They seemed to have solved the problem eons ago. They simply cut a hole in the floor. Plop!!

oh----but LESS IS MORE approach to fine living and quality of life

them?

NINETEENTH AMENDMENT
I have used many unisex bathrooms in countries like Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia,Thailand, etc. They seemed to have solved the problem eons ago. They simply cut a hole in the floor. Plop!!

"Donald Trump hasn't even taken office yet, but the president-elect has probably had an impact on your money.

In the weeks since the American presidential election, the U.S. stock market has rallied some 3 percent, global markets have seen some gains and your 401(k) is probably looking pretty good.

The Dow Jones surged past the 19,000 milestone for the first time in its 120-year history in a post-election rally."

YES now it's ok to grab pussy Thank you donald

be not "town gossip"------the Donald was engaging in banter with other "boys"---his statement was not a PRESIDENTIAL ENDORSEMENT of toilet chat. Even the pope should not be responsible for what he grunts in the toilet

It is extremely telling how the butthurt snowflakes are MAD that Trumps' election has resulted in something that benefits this country. Sad.
A pussy grabbing benefit along with a no tax holiday

you are over-interpreting divine revelation
If you can't formulate opinions by what candidates say EVEN off the record ,what can you go by?

toilet banter is not a "DECLARATION". Long ago I spent a few months on the MATERNITY WARD------women in labor say the most INTERESTING THINGS about
their husbands (or whomever impregnated them) I would not use such comments to evaluate their actual relationships

It is extremely telling how the butthurt snowflakes are MAD that Trumps' election has resulted in something that benefits this country. Sad.
A pussy grabbing benefit along with a no tax holiday

you are over-interpreting divine revelation
If you can't formulate opinions by what candidates say EVEN off the record ,what can you go by?

toilet banter is not a "DECLARATION". Long ago I spent a few months on the MATERNITY WARD------women in labor say the most INTERESTING THINGS about
their husbands (or whomever impregnated them) I would not use such comments to evaluate their actual relationships
CHUMP wasn't in labor ,,,,he was under no stress at whole making those comments

I do believe grabbing pussy has been going on for eons even before you ancestors stopped living in trees. Not the kind of thing you read in your Harlequin books perhaps, but there you go.
trump majored in pussy grabbing in college received an A+
Sorry meat ,,in the hospital Tried a pussy grab and girl cold cocked me Be out in 3 days

Forum List

Back