Thank you, Donald Trump

Thanks to Trump we finally have the dangerous alt right in the open, where they can be easily spotted among the fools. Thank you, Donald.
Yeah anything that happens for the better for this country as a result of Trump just pisses the hell out of you because you would rather see him and the country fail because it would be good for liberals / the party. Pathetic and damn-near treasonous. .

Dude... that's what you had been doing to Obama since you came to USMB...... Your bullcrap is fully noted. Your orange monkey has not done a diddly shit. It's Obama's economic policy kicking in with 4.6 unemployment. That's the reality.
I'm sure you still believe Obama was born in Kenya.,

You think that it is comedy.

We know the reality that Donald with power is dangerous for all America.

The solid majority of America oppose him, Tycho, and he is losing more and more people daily.

By the 20th of next month, buyer's remorse will be in full swell.

The solid majority of America oppose him, Tycho, and he is losing more and more people daily.

You live in a world I sometimes visit when I'm asked to keep a psych patient from hurting anyone. They're often just as confused/delusional as you. :)

I respect their thoughts and opinions as much as I do yours.

You live in a world I sometimes visit when I'm asked to keep a psych patient from hurting anyone. They're often just as confused/delusional as you. :) I respect their thoughts and opinions as much as I do yours.
Since you are obviously the one in lock up, I hope you are safe and feeling better now. :)

You live in a world I sometimes visit when I'm asked to keep a psych patient from hurting anyone. They're often just as confused/delusional as you. :) I respect their thoughts and opinions as much as I do yours.
Since you are obviously the one in lock up, I hope you are safe and feeling better now. :)
I started working in a hospital repairing equipment 11years ago. I'm now involved with helping security with combative people, and being a speaker in education classes. :)

Last edited:
Have you libby's figured out what bathroom to use yet?

good topic. In the UNI-BATHROOM----where will they put the "urinals"----the ones attached to the walls?-------will women have a RIGHT to use
them?
Too cold and too deep.:eusa_whistle:

just not configured correctly. They will have to be MODIFIED to comply the THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS as per the
NINETEENTH AMENDMENT
I have used many unisex bathrooms in countries like Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia,Thailand, etc. They seemed to have solved the problem eons ago. They simply cut a hole in the floor. Plop!!
What do old people with creaky knees do?

Forum List

Back