Thank you president Trump!!! Korean war will officially be over..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Go trump!!

He did what Obama, bush, Ronnie, bill, nixion, Ford Carter, LBJ, Kennedy could not do......

North and South Korea reportedly set to announce official end to war
Sam Meredith | @smeredith19
Published 5 Hours Ago Updated 1 Min AgoCNBC.com
  • Ahead of a summit next week between North Korean premier Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-In, lawmakers from the neighboring states were thought to be negotiating the details of a joint statement that could outline an end to the military conflict between the two countries.
  • Pyongyang and Seoul have technically been at war since the 1950-1953 Korean conflict ended with a truce — and not a peace treaty.
105137343-3ED5-BL-Korea-041718.600x400.jpg

North and South Korea are in talks to announce a permanent end to the officially declared military conflict between the two countries, daily newspaper Munhwa Ilbo reported Tuesday, citing an unnamed South Korean official.

Ahead of a summit next week between North Korean premier Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in, lawmakers from the neighboring states were thought to be negotiating the details of a joint statement that could outline an end to the confrontation.

Kim and Moon could also discuss returning the heavily fortified demilitarized zone separating them to its original state, the newspaper said

North and South Korea reportedly set to announce an official end to war

Obama the Nobel peace prize winner started new wars...

Trump ends wars...

Who’d a thunk it....all it takes for world peace is a man-child with a twitter account lobbing playground insults at people.

Trump was trying to make NK give up their nuclear program. They haven't done that. The North and South on the other hand have been working towards ending the war for decades. North and South Korea= 1. Trump= 0.

Go trump!!

He did what Obama, bush, Ronnie, bill, nixion, Ford Carter, LBJ, Kennedy could not do......

• Ahead of a summit next week between North Korean premier Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-In, lawmakers from the neighboring states were thought to be negotiating the details of a joint statement that could outline an end to the military conflict between the two countries.
  • Pyongyang and Seoul have technically been at war since the 1950-1953 Korean conflict ended with a truce — and not a peace treaty.

North and South Korea are in talks to announce a permanent end to the officially declared military conflict between the two countries, daily newspaper Munhwa Ilbo reported Tuesday, citing an unnamed South Korean official.

Ahead of a summit next week between North Korean premier Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in, lawmakers from the neighboring states were thought to be negotiating the details of a joint statement that could outline an end to the confrontation.

Kim and Moon could also discuss returning the heavily fortified demilitarized zone separating them to its original state, the newspaper said

There may be something to Trump's view of making the world get by without America. At least when Russia is not involved.

Removing the DMZ and moving back artillery will certainly help deescalate tensions, but it's a largely a symbolic gesture otherwise. They were as much "at war" as the US and Soviets were during the Cold War. Could you imagine soldiers 100 years ago looking into the future, and seeing soldiers making silly faces at each other over the DMZ, and calling it war? :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I think I'm starting to understand white privilege. The yellow people have been working hard on a peace deal for decades with painstaking and nuanced negotiations. Yet a white man half the globe away gets all the credit for nothing more than a year's long tantrum.

I think I'm starting to understand white privilege. The yellow people have been working hard on a peace deal for decades with painstaking and nuanced negotiations. Yet a white man half the globe away gets all the credit for nothing more than a year's long tantrum.
he is orange. You would figure you would know him a little better than that :eusa_whistle:

Go trump!!

Before you celebrate, this really screws Trump. Because with a peace treaty, Trump can't threaten to bomb North Korea. Because that would be an act of war.

How long has it been since NK has threatened US or has done a missile or nuke test??? Sure SK & China were involved in trying to cool Kims jets, but the additional sanctions & other measures imposed by Trump made a greater impact

How long has it been since NK has threatened US or has done a missile or nuke test??? Sure SK & China were involved in trying to cool Kims jets, but the additional sanctions & other measures imposed by Trump made a greater impact

Just remember you first show the camera, count to three in your head, and then you can swallow.

Last edited:
Go trump!!

I'll take this with a grain (or a few billion) of salt. I think KJU is leading South Korea into a trap.

Just remember you show first show the camera, count to three in your head, and then you can swallow.

HUH??? Wanna repeat that in ENGLISH??

Before you celebrate, this really screws Trump. Because with a peace treaty, Trump can't threaten to bomb North Korea. Because that would be an act of war.

Before you celebrate, a peace treaty is between TWO COUNTRIES. Bombing NK would NOT be an "act of war" against SK.

Forum List

Back