Thank you President Trump

Every day i hope an illegal T-bones those who voted in Joe Biteme, who allows the illegals to cross the southern border then ships then into the cities of the US. Karma is a bitch and needs to show the progressive slave that they bleed red like everyone else....

Every day i hope an illegal T-bones those who voted in Joe Biteme, who allows the illegals to cross the southern border then ships then into the cities of the US. Karma is a bitch and needs to show the progressive slave that they bleed red like everyone else....
Not all Trump cultists are violent psychopaths, but most violent psychopaths are Trump cultists.

Not all Trump cultists are violent psychopaths, but most violent psychopaths are Trump cultists.

It's not "psychopathic" to want you to reap the consequences of your stupidity, it's called "justice."

Hope you bought a rape whistle and a little can of pepper spray, although I don't think they'll help you much.

That article was written on Mar 10, 2021. Under Biden since then we've gained another 2 million illegals, many of whom nobody even knows where they are in this country.

If the next administration institutes a policy of paying a $20 a head bounty on the little bastards, I wonder if they'd accept severed ears as proof of capture?

1643500181893.png

That article was written on Mar 10, 2021. Under Biden since then we've gained another 2 million illegals, many of whom nobody even knows where they are in this country.

If the next administration institutes a policy of paying a $20 a head bounty on the little bastards, I wonder if they'd accept severed ears as proof of capture?

View attachment 594476
I put a post up stating that same thing years ago and got banned for it for a Time

Karma is a bitch and needs to show the progressive slave that they bleed red like everyone else....
Just curious if you could share how your life was personally affected by these illegal immigrants?

Discuss in the Obama years. How was you life personally affected?
Discuss in the Trump years. How was you life personally affected?
Discuss in the Biden years. How was you life personally affected?

You seem to act like you are so affected under Obama, magically cured under Trump, then all at was being destroyed under Biden.

Do you care to be specific?

Just curious if you could share how your life was personally affected by these illegal immigrants?

You seem to act like you are so affected under Obama, magically cured under Trump, then all at was being destroyed under Biden.

They were working most Americans weren't

They were working most Americans weren't
Who is giving these immigrant the jobs?
Why won't Americans take those same jobs?

Are employers not offering the jobs to Americans and choosing to hire the illegals instead?

Seven out of ten of those on the FBI's Most Wanted List are Hispanic or illegals.

Your life will eventually be interrupted by an illegal, just wait for it.

Seven out of ten of those on the FBI's Most Wanted List are Hispanic or illegals.

Your life will eventually be interrupted by an illegal, just wait for it.
Sure, and they STILL come over in the trump administration.
If trump was so good,

then why did illegals still come into USA during his Presidency.

I'm not supporting the illegals.
I just want to clear the air that this problem STILL existed during trumps time.
You act like no illegals came in, and if they did, those were not the ones committing crimes.

My Gawd, this is a CONGRESS problem
Bitch at them.
Both Biden, Trump, Obama all tried to get things thorough CONGRESS, but are ALWAYS met with resistance. WHY? Because CONGRESS SUCKS.

How many youngsters OD'd because of the drugs brought in
Ask Ron Johnson.
He seems to think it is a parent problem, don't have so many children if you can't handle it.

it's not 'society's responsibility' to care for 'other people's children'​

Just like the drugs.
It's not my duty or Ron Johnson's duty to stop these idiots from OD. Or is IT?
Plenty of Rich Entitled youngster OD.
It's not just a poor homeless problem.

AGAIN, when will CONGRESS do the right thing? NEVER.

Forum List

Back