Thank you Tucker

Tucker Carlson tells his viewers that the country's white supremacy problem 'is a hoax' - CNN

So appreciative of Tucker for working so hard to keep Trump from getting re-elected. His latest BS is so contrary to what the majority of Americans think. And the best part, Trump will praise Tucker and pass his diatribe on. Yes!!

Tell him to look in the mirror.

If you have evidence that Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist then please present it, Darwin. You, on the other hand, have provided plenty of evidence that your IQ is lower than a house plant. Do you need me to start quoting you the examples?

Oh, and you’re also an anti-Semite bigot

Tucker Carlson tells his viewers that the country's white supremacy problem 'is a hoax' - CNN

So appreciative of Tucker for working so hard to keep Trump from getting re-elected. His latest BS is so contrary to what the majority of Americans think. And the best part, Trump will praise Tucker and pass his diatribe on. Yes!!

If you have evidence that Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist then please present it, Darwin. You, on the other hand, have provided plenty of evidence that your IQ is lower than a house plant. Do you need me to start quoting you the examples?

Read his bio and then get back to me.

In all fairness you can't whine about white supremacy while being an anti semtite. Nope

Tucker is right and you're still an hysterical moonbat.

Its a giant hoax and people like the ignorant Op just keep pushing it. Hoping it will be true so he can have something else to rant and rave about. What a moron.

You should look in the mirror. You would see a biased moron who just repeats what she's told to repeat.

Carry on lefty loon sheeple.

Read the bios of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson about Jewish people. Look at some of the Jewish people's ways about Black people. If theings ever get bad, there won't be lollipops and gumballs. The Lake of Fire...

Read the bios of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson about Jewish people. Look at some of the Jewish people's ways about Black people. If theings ever get bad, there won't be lollipops and gumballs. The Lake of Fire...

I am not going to defend Sharpton or Jackson, but I know Tucker is racist. I do watch his shows sometimes. Ingraham is racist as well.

I am not going to defend Sharpton or Jackson, but I know Tucker is racist. I do watch his shows sometimes. Ingraham is racist as well.

Who are you trying to kid.

You wouldn't know a real racist if one spit in your face.

You calling Tucker, Ingraham and Trump racists tell any thinking person all they need to know about your stupid ass.

Hope a real racist like the two death cult members of Congress we have spits right in your face.

Moron.

Tucker and you are the moonbats Tell that to the families of the murder victims. Tell them and if they pop you in the mouth then it will be justifiable.

He is spot on. If most Americans really think white supremacy is a real threat that just proves the impact of media propaganda.
I’ve made the same argument he makes; if it’s so pervasive, why haven’t I knowingly ever met a neo-nazi or white supremacist or klansman ever? And that includes having lived in redneck Washington DC area for fifty years.
The closest I’ve ever come to a klansman is being a friend and colleague of a black man obsessed with the klan who writes books about them and gives them an ostensible significance they wouldn’t otherwise have as a result. IOW, he capitalized on the sensationalistic promo of the KKK that he generates!
White supremacy is a political hoax ginned up by opportunistic neosegregationist democrats.

Tucker and you are the moonbats Tell that to the families of the murder victims. Tell them and if they pop you in the mouth then it will be justifiable.
And the legit counter argument would be that the shooter was incited by illegals invading and overwhelming American locales and those who remain silent about it created incentive for the shooter.
Truth is, he is a nutcase.

how many white supremacist do you personally know ??
He’s a democrat. Every white person he knows is a white supremacist. Institutionally and otherwise.

Forum List

Back