Thank you Tucker

You know a lot of really stupid and wrong things, Penny Jackboots, and you're inexplicably stubborn about them.

But Carlson’s rise to stardom has also earned him the attention of another group: white supremacists. Richard Spencer celebrated O’Reilly’s replacement, arguing Carlson showed an “open-mindedness” to white supremacist ideas that O’Reilly didn’t. Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke frequently tweets praise of Tucker’s show. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer has called Carlson “literally our greatest ally.”

White supremacists’ affection for Carlson has a lot to do with the way he talks about immigrants. Unlike other conservative pundits, who focus their anti-immigration rhetoric on illegal immigration, Carlson spent the first few months of his show depicting both legal and undocumented immigrants as potentially dangerous criminals. He’s gone after Mexicans, Muslims, and refugees, often cherry-picking stories of immigrant crime and inviting anti-immigrant extremists to depict “foreigners” as threatening invaders.
Why white supremacists love Tucker Carlson

That's Vox spin. TC is the only show on Fox I do not miss. I have loved TC since he was on Crossfire, because he is FAIR, Penny Jackboots. He is often critical of Trump.

Vox is crap

Funny you don't listen to him or don't hear he is a white supremacists, in that case he is probably describing people like you.

He is not a white supremacist Penny Jackboots. Neither am I. You, however, are a noted bigoted anti-Semite.

Do you listen to his show?? If not start or you are probably a white supremacist yourself.

Do you comprehend at all what you read? Did you read me say "TC is the only show on Fox I do not miss". Yes, I DVR it Penny. Have you ever watched it? Do you watch it every night like I do, Penny Jackboots?

I'm one ahead of you. I'm not a noted bigot on this forum like you are.

But Carlson’s rise to stardom has also earned him the attention of another group: white supremacists. Richard Spencer celebrated O’Reilly’s replacement, arguing Carlson showed an “open-mindedness” to white supremacist ideas that O’Reilly didn’t. Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke frequently tweets praise of Tucker’s show. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer has called Carlson “literally our greatest ally.”

White supremacists’ affection for Carlson has a lot to do with the way he talks about immigrants. Unlike other conservative pundits, who focus their anti-immigration rhetoric on illegal immigration, Carlson spent the first few months of his show depicting both legal and undocumented immigrants as potentially dangerous criminals. He’s gone after Mexicans, Muslims, and refugees, often cherry-picking stories of immigrant crime and inviting anti-immigrant extremists to depict “foreigners” as threatening invaders.

That's Vox spin. TC is the only show on Fox I do not miss. I have loved TC since he was on Crossfire, because he is FAIR, Penny Jackboots. He is often critical of Trump.

Vox is crap

Funny you don't listen to him or don't hear he is a white supremacists, in that case he is probably describing people like you.

He is not a white supremacist Penny Jackboots. Neither am I. You, however, are a noted bigoted anti-Semite.

Do you listen to his show?? If not start or you are probably a white supremacist yourself.

Do you comprehend at all what you read? Did you read me say "TC is the only show on Fox I do not miss". Yes, I DVR it Penny. Have you ever watched it? Do you watch it every night like I do, Penny Jackboots?

Do you watch the Carlson show or not?? I going to put you on ignore because you follow me around constantly, I can't get rid of you so I will put you on ignore, you never have anything to say anyway.

He is spot on. If most Americans really think white supremacy is a real threat that just proves the impact of media propaganda.
I’ve made the same argument he makes; if it’s so pervasive, why haven’t I knowingly ever met a neo-nazi or white supremacist or klansman ever? And that includes having lived in redneck Washington DC area for fifty years.
The closest I’ve ever come to a klansman is being a friend and colleague of a black man obsessed with the klan who writes books about them and gives them an ostensible significance they wouldn’t otherwise have as a result. IOW, he capitalized on the sensationalistic promo of the KKK that he generates!
White supremacy is a political hoax ginned up by opportunistic neosegregationist democrats.

Oh there are white supremacists here, and make no mistake. But "here" is about the only place you will find them and there's a reason for that. In other words, in anonymous places, with anonymous names. And at any rate, it's a LONG way from having a viewpoint that is offensive and picking up a gun because of that viewpoint.

You have a right to an offensive viewpoint in America. Our idiot Leftist comrades seem to have forgotten that. Goes without saying, the minute you pick up a gun and shoot innocent people because of that viewpoint--well, I will spare my words.

But the Left is so unhinged they see White Supremacists everywhere. In their minds I am a White Supremacist bc I voted for Trump...even though I have given a few racists quite a tongue lashing here.

Leftists are, as ever, stupid. And they are playing a dangerous game.

There ARE white supremacists------I grew up in a town which for my New York
relatives was "the country"--------the place was RESTRICTED----it was actually
mostly a blue collar population at the core-----but not a "colored person" in the whole town-------and jews were sorta there only because selling little houses to
the baby boom families was very profitable. Lots of the people of the core population were potential "supremacists". There was islamo-Nazi propaganda
ALL OVER THE PLACE in little seedy pamphlets. ALSO---I was in the Navy----some of those GOOD OLD BOYS------probably descended from klansmen

He is spot on. If most Americans really think white supremacy is a real threat that just proves the impact of media propaganda.
I’ve made the same argument he makes; if it’s so pervasive, why haven’t I knowingly ever met a neo-nazi or white supremacist or klansman ever? And that includes having lived in redneck Washington DC area for fifty years.
The closest I’ve ever come to a klansman is being a friend and colleague of a black man obsessed with the klan who writes books about them and gives them an ostensible significance they wouldn’t otherwise have as a result. IOW, he capitalized on the sensationalistic promo of the KKK that he generates!
White supremacy is a political hoax ginned up by opportunistic neosegregationist democrats.

Oh there are white supremacists here, and make no mistake. But "here" is about the only place you will find them and there's a reason for that. In other words, in anonymous places, with anonymous names. And at any rate, it's a LONG way from having a viewpoint that is offensive and picking up a gun because of that viewpoint.

You have a right to an offensive viewpoint in America. Our idiot Leftist comrades seem to have forgotten that. Goes without saying, the minute you pick up a gun and shoot innocent people because of that viewpoint--well, I will spare my words.

But the Left is so unhinged they see White Supremacists everywhere. In their minds I am a White Supremacist bc I voted for Trump...even though I have given a few racists quite a tongue lashing here.

mostly a blue collar population at the core-----but not a "colored person" in the whole town-------and jews were sorta there only because selling little houses to
the baby boom families was very profitable. Lots of the people of the core population were potential "supremacists". There was islamo-Nazi propaganda
ALL OVER THE PLACE in little seedy pamphlets. ALSO---I was in the Navy----some of those GOOD OLD BOYS------probably descended from klansmen

Again I don't think his point was that supremacists don't exist, it was that they are such a huge threat. They're not. I don't know how old you are, but if you're anywhere near my age (50), even since the years I have grown up racism has retreated even further.

Vox is crap

sheeeesh----I feel so ignorant------I never watch FOX or even knew who
"CARLSON" is-------I gotta get on the ball --------it is BETTER to know what
sort of filth is brewing out there. I gotta MAN (uhm I mean woman) UP and
face the real miserable world

Tucker Carlson tells his viewers that the country's white supremacy problem 'is a hoax' - CNN

So appreciative of Tucker for working so hard to keep Trump from getting re-elected. His latest BS is so contrary to what the majority of Americans think. And the best part, Trump will praise Tucker and pass his diatribe on. Yes!!

Tell him to look in the mirror.

If you have evidence that Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist then please present it, Darwin. You, on the other hand, have provided plenty of evidence that your IQ is lower than a house plant. Do you need me to start quoting you the examples?

Oh, and you’re also an anti-Semite bigot

Read his bio and then get back to me.
Read the bios of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson about Jewish people. Look at some of the Jewish people's ways about Black people. If theings ever get bad, there won't be lollipops and gumballs. The Lake of Fire...

I am not going to defend Sharpton or Jackson, but I know Tucker is racist. I do watch his shows sometimes. Ingraham is racist as well.

Can you provide some examples of this racism from Tucker and Ingraham?

Of course not because you are full of Shit.....

Did either go to a Racist Church like obozo for 20 years?

You tards are all brain dead ZEALOTS without logic....

You know a lot of really stupid and wrong things, Penny Jackboots, and you're inexplicably stubborn about them.

Vox is crap

do you have anything to bring to the table or just putting me down. Call me any name, I do not care. For being a teacher you are ignorant.

Again I don't think his point was that supremacists don't exist, it was that they are such a huge threat. They're not. I don't know how old you are, but if you're anywhere near my age (50), even since the years I have grown up racism has retreated even further.

I is old enough to be your mommy, Susie. I watched it happen-----the
"lets all be friends" circa late 1950s----that progressed into the CIVIL
RIGHTS era in the 1960s-------then the utter breakdown---riots and destruction
and "black panthers" and a new phenomenon called LOOTING.......
So far-----at least better than it WAS-------but not cured. There are still big time
racists out there-------in the woodwork. Car bombs were not invented only
for mafia hits. TODAY---prim church going housewives no longer OPENLY
say N^##er-------and there are all kinds of social breaks on overt "them" allusions------but it is ALL STILL THERE. As to DANGER--------sheeeesh----LOTS from
many sources including left over Nazi types------and others like left over aging
hippies like Soros

Vox is crap

do you have anything to bring to the table or just putting me down. Call me any name, I do not care. For being a teacher you are ignorant.

So far-----at least better than it WAS-------but not cured. There are still big time
say N^##er-------and there are all kinds of social breaks on overt "them" allusions------but it is ALL STILL THERE. As to DANGER--------sheeeesh----LOTS from
many sources including left over Nazi types------and others like left over aging
hippies like Soros

There will always be racism because the human heart is what it is.

But it is only accepted in the "underworld" now for the most part. Like anonymous forums. And of course as I have said, there is a great deal of difference between "thinking wrong thoughts" and picking up a gun to shoot someone. To the Left there is no appreciable difference now. It's all conflated. If you voted for Trump you're a white supremacist; if you're a white supremacist you are THIS CLOSE to a mass shooter.

THAT is what Carlson is calling a hoax. And it is.

Vox is crap

hippies like Soros

There will always be racism because the human heart is what it is.

But it is only accepted in the "underworld" now for the most part. Like anonymous forums. And of course as I have said, there is a great deal of difference between "thinking wrong thoughts" and picking up a gun to shoot someone. To the Left there is no appreciable difference now. It's all conflated. If you voted for Trump you're a white supremacist; if you're a white supremacist you are THIS CLOSE to a mass shooter.

THAT is what Carlson is calling a hoax. And it is.

Oh-----as a registered democrat who voted for Trump (shsshh don't tell anyone)
I agree with you. -------the right/left dichotomy thinking is beyond IDIOTIC

Tell him to look in the mirror.

If you have evidence that Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist then please present it, Darwin. You, on the other hand, have provided plenty of evidence that your IQ is lower than a house plant. Do you need me to start quoting you the examples?

Read the bios of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson about Jewish people. Look at some of the Jewish people's ways about Black people. If theings ever get bad, there won't be lollipops and gumballs. The Lake of Fire...

I am not going to defend Sharpton or Jackson, but I know Tucker is racist. I do watch his shows sometimes. Ingraham is racist as well.

Nope listen to shows or read their bios.

Penny, dear----why do you use those idiot lines from the person LINDAY GRAHAM---for a siggie--------they say nothing but peg lindsay as a playground snot

Nope listen to shows or read their bios.

The word “racist” is overplayed and has lost most of its meaning because of people like you.

Tucker is right and you're still an hysterical moonbat.

Its a giant hoax and people like the ignorant Op just keep pushing it. Hoping it will be true so he can have something else to rant and rave about. What a moron.

Yea it has all been a hoax, slavery never happened, Jim Crow was a fairy tale, racism and discrimination is just something cooked up in the minds of black folks.

The way you folks are fluffing around about it IS the hoax. If you plan to carry on past another week or so, it will wear VERY thin with Americans. But what else are you gonna do, what have you got? Nothing. No platform we like. No good candidates.

So you will, out of desperation. The die is cast.

Good luck with that, losers.

The only folks who believe this is a hoax is racist and white supremacists, which one are you?

They used to call white supremacists racists. Then the left crybabies totally drained the meaning from that word
by using it so much. So white supremacist is the word the left uses now. to end arguments and frighten people into silence. It doesn't work either.

Its a giant hoax and people like the ignorant Op just keep pushing it. Hoping it will be true so he can have something else to rant and rave about. What a moron.

Yea it has all been a hoax, slavery never happened, Jim Crow was a fairy tale, racism and discrimination is just something cooked up in the minds of black folks.
The best you drips can do is go back numerous decades and centuries to try and claim the mantle of eternal victimhood.

Grow the fuck up.

The way you folks are fluffing around about it IS the hoax. If you plan to carry on past another week or so, it will wear VERY thin with Americans. But what else are you gonna do, what have you got? Nothing. No platform we like. No good candidates.

The only folks who believe this is a hoax is racist and white supremacists, which one are you?
You and i are the same; neither of us has ever actually seen a white supremacist in our lifetime.

The only people who believe all the MSM are idiots and morons. Which one are you?

Vox is crap

Let's some specific comments that he has made that are clearly from a white supremacist viewpoint.

You can't, because it never happened except in your tiny, little overactive imagination libtard brain.

Forum List

Back