Thank you Tucker

White supremacists??

What a giant load of steaming horse shit brought to you by fucking idiots with their own agenda.

Tucker Carlson tells his viewers that the country's white supremacy problem 'is a hoax' - CNN

So appreciative of Tucker for working so hard to keep Trump from getting re-elected. His latest BS is so contrary to what the majority of Americans think. And the best part, Trump will praise Tucker and pass his diatribe on. Yes!!

Tell him to look in the mirror.

If you have evidence that Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist then please present it, Darwin. You, on the other hand, have provided plenty of evidence that your IQ is lower than a house plant. Do you need me to start quoting you the examples?

Oh, and you’re also an anti-Semite bigot

Read his bio and then get back to me.
Read the bios of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson about Jewish people. Look at some of the Jewish people's ways about Black people. If theings ever get bad, there won't be lollipops and gumballs. The Lake of Fire...

I am not going to defend Sharpton or Jackson, but I know Tucker is racist. I do watch his shows sometimes. Ingraham is racist as well.

You wouldn’t know shit if your face was shoved in it

Tucker Carlson tells his viewers that the country's white supremacy problem 'is a hoax' - CNN

So appreciative of Tucker for working so hard to keep Trump from getting re-elected. His latest BS is so contrary to what the majority of Americans think. And the best part, Trump will praise Tucker and pass his diatribe on. Yes!!

If you have evidence that Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist then please present it, Darwin. You, on the other hand, have provided plenty of evidence that your IQ is lower than a house plant. Do you need me to start quoting you the examples?

Read the bios of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson about Jewish people. Look at some of the Jewish people's ways about Black people. If theings ever get bad, there won't be lollipops and gumballs. The Lake of Fire...

I am not going to defend Sharpton or Jackson, but I know Tucker is racist. I do watch his shows sometimes. Ingraham is racist as well.

Yes, that is why so many of his guests are black, both liberal and conservatives, and many others are Jewish.

You haven't watched anything because all you do is lie!

Tucker is simply the best broadcaster on major news channels. His prepared monologues are incredibly well written and his interviews are brilliant.

Ive been on teh web for about an hour n a half tonight ...this morning whatever

all over the left .....white supremacy , white nationalist racist racist racist

I LOVE IT !!!!

cfp has a link to truckers twitter feed ITS just non stop die tucker , white people are evil , racist racist racist xenophobes!

white power !:113::badgrin::banana:

Hey Penny Jackboots look here, other people calling you a bigot. Rather than whine about me putting YOUR OWN WORDS in my signature, why don't you consider not being a bigot?

You know a lot of really stupid and wrong things, Penny Jackboots, and you're inexplicably stubborn about them.

He is spot on. If most Americans really think white supremacy is a real threat that just proves the impact of media propaganda.
I’ve made the same argument he makes; if it’s so pervasive, why haven’t I knowingly ever met a neo-nazi or white supremacist or klansman ever? And that includes having lived in redneck Washington DC area for fifty years.
The closest I’ve ever come to a klansman is being a friend and colleague of a black man obsessed with the klan who writes books about them and gives them an ostensible significance they wouldn’t otherwise have as a result. IOW, he capitalized on the sensationalistic promo of the KKK that he generates!
White supremacy is a political hoax ginned up by opportunistic neosegregationist democrats.

Oh there are white supremacists here, and make no mistake. But "here" is about the only place you will find them and there's a reason for that. In other words, in anonymous places, with anonymous names. And at any rate, it's a LONG way from having a viewpoint that is offensive and picking up a gun because of that viewpoint.

You have a right to an offensive viewpoint in America. Our idiot Leftist comrades seem to have forgotten that. Goes without saying, the minute you pick up a gun and shoot innocent people because of that viewpoint--well, I will spare my words.

But the Left is so unhinged they see White Supremacists everywhere. In their minds I am a White Supremacist bc I voted for Trump...even though I have given a few racists quite a tongue lashing here.

Leftists are, as ever, stupid. And they are playing a dangerous game.

Tucker is right and you're still an hysterical moonbat.

Its a giant hoax and people like the ignorant Op just keep pushing it. Hoping it will be true so he can have something else to rant and rave about. What a moron.

Yea it has all been a hoax, slavery never happened, Jim Crow was a fairy tale, racism and discrimination is just something cooked up in the minds of black folks.

Tucker is right and you're still an hysterical moonbat.

Its a giant hoax and people like the ignorant Op just keep pushing it. Hoping it will be true so he can have something else to rant and rave about. What a moron.

Yea it has all been a hoax, slavery never happened, Jim Crow was a fairy tale, racism and discrimination is just something cooked up in the minds of black folks.

The way you folks are fluffing around about it IS the hoax. If you plan to carry on past another week or so, it will wear VERY thin with Americans. But what else are you gonna do, what have you got? Nothing. No platform we like. No good candidates.

So you will, out of desperation. The die is cast.

Good luck with that, losers.

white supremacists murder around 10 per ---YEAR
blacks murder 8 per ---------------------------------------DAY
blacks 13% of the population --- whites 67%
white on black murders 229
black on white murders 500
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
white supremacy is NOT a problem --blacks are
links/proof posted a million times

Ive been on teh web for about an hour n a half tonight ...this morning whatever

all over the left .....white supremacy , white nationalist racist racist racist

I LOVE IT !!!!

cfp has a link to truckers twitter feed ITS just non stop die tucker , white people are evil , racist racist racist xenophobes!

white power !:113::badgrin::banana:
.....my local news also did a story about white supremacists--first time I ever have seen a WS story in the local news
the MSM are idiots

You know a lot of really stupid and wrong things, Penny Jackboots, and you're inexplicably stubborn about them.

But Carlson’s rise to stardom has also earned him the attention of another group: white supremacists. Richard Spencer celebrated O’Reilly’s replacement, arguing Carlson showed an “open-mindedness” to white supremacist ideas that O’Reilly didn’t. Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke frequently tweets praise of Tucker’s show. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer has called Carlson “literally our greatest ally.”

White supremacists’ affection for Carlson has a lot to do with the way he talks about immigrants. Unlike other conservative pundits, who focus their anti-immigration rhetoric on illegal immigration, Carlson spent the first few months of his show depicting both legal and undocumented immigrants as potentially dangerous criminals. He’s gone after Mexicans, Muslims, and refugees, often cherry-picking stories of immigrant crime and inviting anti-immigrant extremists to depict “foreigners” as threatening invaders.
snip
And it suggests that Carlson’s anti-immigrant rhetoric isn’t actually about immigration — it’s about teaching the largest audience in cable news to view difference as dangerous.
Why white supremacists love Tucker Carlson

But Carlson’s rise to stardom has also earned him the attention of another group: white supremacists. Richard Spencer celebrated O’Reilly’s replacement, arguing Carlson showed an “open-mindedness” to white supremacist ideas that O’Reilly didn’t. Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke frequently tweets praise of Tucker’s show. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer has called Carlson “literally our greatest ally.”

White supremacists’ affection for Carlson has a lot to do with the way he talks about immigrants. Unlike other conservative pundits, who focus their anti-immigration rhetoric on illegal immigration, Carlson spent the first few months of his show depicting both legal and undocumented immigrants as potentially dangerous criminals. He’s gone after Mexicans, Muslims, and refugees, often cherry-picking stories of immigrant crime and inviting anti-immigrant extremists to depict “foreigners” as threatening invaders.

That's Vox spin. TC is the only show on Fox I do not miss. I have loved TC since he was on Crossfire, because he is FAIR, Penny Jackboots. He is often critical of Trump.

Vox is crap

That's Vox spin. TC is the only show on Fox I do not miss. I have loved TC since he was on Crossfire, because he is FAIR, Penny Jackboots. He is often critical of Trump.

Vox is crap

Funny you don't listen to him or don't hear he is a white supremacists, in that case he is probably describing people like you.

Vox is crap

Funny you don't listen to him or don't hear he is a white supremacists, in that case he is probably describing people like you.

He is not a white supremacist Penny Jackboots. Neither am I. You, however, are a noted bigoted anti-Semite.

Vox is crap

He is not a white supremacist Penny Jackboots. Neither am I. You, however, are a noted bigoted anti-Semite.

Do you listen to his show?? If not start or you are probably a white supremacist yourself.

do you have anything to bring to the table or just putting me down. Call me any name, I do not care. For being a teacher you are ignorant.

Forum List

Back