Thank-you Vets

The best way to thank vets is to straighten the VA out! Otherwise, it's just pollyannish interwebz sentiments that does them little good.

The best way to thank vets is to straighten the VA out! Otherwise, it's just pollyannish interwebz sentiments that does them little good.

Very true about strengthening the VA but I post that stuff in the political forum. Thus my coming here to post my thanks and hopefully be a place where others might post similar sentiments with or without videos.

If you want to honor our veterans stop supporting all the needless wars we send them into

Thank you for all you've done to keep our country safe. Your years of serving, the personal hardship, risking your life and limb can never be repaid by a simple thank you. Hopefully, you and your fellow vets know many of us civilians have heartfelt gratitude for your collective efforts.

With Veterans Day coming up I'm posting this as my thanks to you for your service. Peace be with you,

Thanks.

US Army = 1985 to 1997

( Reserves - Active Duty 1st Cavalry Division , Texas & 2nd Infantry Division , Korea)

Operation "Desert Storm "

A salute and thanks goes out to those still in harms way. Stay safe Troops.

Shadow 355

The best way to thank vets is to......

Donate to worthwhile and valid Veterans organizations.

Shadow 355

I want to expand my charity in Miami helping veterans and I could used some help. I have long waiting list. Government is not helping me that much but other veterans that are doing well and my friends helps me quite a bit. Some of these able bodies vets donate a lots their time helping at the center.

Everyday should be Veterans Day. May God Bless them (I'm Agnostic, but if there is a God, may He/She/It Bless them.) Would love to make some donations to Veteran's charities but with computers & security these days...

-

Everyday should be Veterans Day. May God Bless them (I'm Agnostic, but if there is a God, may He/She/It Bless them.) Would love to make some donations to Veteran's charities but with computers & security these days...

-

Poor excuse............cheap does as cheap is!

-

Come off it! So, you don't make any transactions via the Internet? Today, it is more secure than at any other time. Sounds like a lame excuse to me.

My grandfather is my hero. He is in the hospital right now. He almost died...but he is a fighter.

12274556_1007519132674474_7001225811729463911_n.png

To my detractors, I have recently had a serious computer security issue.

There is not a need for me to lie to anyone here. :lol: (despite what some of us apparently believe we are.)

It is my intent to when I come to more secure computers, donate to veteran & military charities.

-

Forum List

Back