Thanks, Joe: Gas Prices Hit 7-Year High, Stations Run Out of Fuel Going Into 4th of July Weekend

View attachment 507258

Gas prices hit a 7-year high as stations run out of fuel going into the 4th of July weekend....But at least there’s no mean tweets to trigger snowflakes.

Higher spiking gas prices, fuel shortages due to not enough gas-tanker truck drivers due to Dem-enhanced Unemployment pay.....Happy 4th of July / Independence Day, America!

Thanks, Joe!

Please con-nect the dots as to how President Biden caused gas prices to rise.....I look forward to you showing your work.

You know nothing about energy.

We buy all we can from them now. When we have less energy, that isn't where we go because, we buy all we can from them now.

We go to bad countries after that.

God you're stupid and ignorant. BTW, we tried to buy more from Canada and Joe Biden stopped it.

You can always be counted on for a moronic reply
The names of the "bad" nations just seem to be vacant from yer type....

You don't know? Seriously?

Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Iraq, Iran to start.

Whether we buy from them directly or not, our busing oil on the world market helps them because if we buy more from say Saudi Arabia, that frees up for example Iran to sell more.

You really know nothing about this. Funny how determined you are to not shut up and keep showing that
MG says all non-US nations GOOD!

I get why Moonbat writes unintelligible posts now since when he writes one we can understand he asks what bad governments sell oil.

Wow

View attachment 507258

Gas prices hit a 7-year high as stations run out of fuel going into the 4th of July weekend....But at least there’s no mean tweets to trigger snowflakes.

Higher spiking gas prices, fuel shortages due to not enough gas-tanker truck drivers due to Dem-enhanced Unemployment pay.....Happy 4th of July / Independence Day, America!

Thanks, Joe!

Please con-nect the dots as to how President Biden caused gas prices to rise.....I look forward to you showing your work.
At this point all they have is their feces to toss for stats...

Yeah Trump did it with a pandemic that caused the market to crash and now you want instantaneous gratification of a return to pre-pandemic levels, thanks for the laughs.
The market didn't crash.
Not at all, the price bottomed out to historic lows...
In NY the price was under $2.00 a year prior to COVID and stayed there until about 3 months ago.
Gas was $2.00 a gallon in Jan 202 now it is $2.53 and we are wondering why is everyone crying about it?

202 isn't a year, broken English Boy.

And you aren't crying about it because the party in the White House is yours. If it were a Republican you'd be screaming like your hair was on fire. You're a total partisan hypocrite
Prices of fuel is way higher than 1972 and I blame both parties...Now, I sound like you..

Yes, though in this case I've always said oil is dirt cheap and I say that no matter which party is in power. Including now.

My only objection on the subject is Democrats wanting to send money to all the bad governments of the world where most of the oil is located by restricting domestic production.

But my view is gas is and always has been cheap as shit. It's virtually free considering how far you can go on a tank of gas.

But worldwide dictators do thank you for the cash you keep demanding we send them

You mean Canada and Mexico? Those "dictators".

Sadly, Trump doesn't know anymore about the oil business than you do.. So he sanctioned VZ and we buy that oil from Russia now.

We buy all we can from them now. When we have less energy, that isn't where we go because, we buy all we can from them now.

God you're stupid and ignorant. BTW, we tried to buy more from Canada and Joe Biden stopped it.

Idiot.. The oil we import comes from Canada, Mexico and VZ.. Now Russia since Trump put sanctions against VZ. We don't import much. US production has been strong since 2008.

The reason for that was the ppb was high.

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

At this point all they have is their feces to toss for stats...

Funny how you just said you blame both sides. You were lying, huh?

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

You should thank your Russian handers for their hack.
Do you think that we could stop drilling in America and gas wouldn't go up?....to blame a weekend of a downed pipeline is idiotic....
The fact is under Trump we were energy independent and in just 6 months Joe undid that and now we are buying oil from Russia and the middle east....
Gas goes up and everything else follows...food....lumber....and everything shipped by truck....which is everything....I hope Joe's policies puts your ass in the poor house....maybe then you will wake the fuck up....
That is not what caused the current price inflation for fuel.
What did?....this should be good.....
It's not as if everyone is driving again.......... :itsok:

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

As I've pointed out before it doesn't matter. Come election time if prices are high the Dem's will take a hit. That's just how it works.

Yeah Trump did it with a pandemic that caused the market to crash and now you want instantaneous gratification of a return to pre-pandemic levels, thanks for the laughs.
The market didn't crash.
In NY the price was under $2.00 a year prior to COVID and stayed there until about 3 months ago.
Gas was $2.00 a gallon in Jan 202 now it is $2.53 and we are wondering why is everyone crying about it?

And you aren't crying about it because the party in the White House is yours. If it were a Republican you'd be screaming like your hair was on fire. You're a total partisan hypocrite
Prices of fuel is way higher than 1972 and I blame both parties...Now, I sound like you..

Yes, though in this case I've always said oil is dirt cheap and I say that no matter which party is in power. Including now.

My only objection on the subject is Democrats wanting to send money to all the bad governments of the world where most of the oil is located by restricting domestic production.

But my view is gas is and always has been cheap as shit. It's virtually free considering how far you can go on a tank of gas.

But worldwide dictators do thank you for the cash you keep demanding we send them

Sadly, Trump doesn't know anymore about the oil business than you do.. So he sanctioned VZ and we buy that oil from Russia now.

Idiot.. The oil we import comes from Canada, Mexico and VZ.. Now Russia since Trump put sanctions against VZ. We don't import much. US production has been strong since 2008.

You're so stupid you don't realize you didn't contradict anything I said, yet you called me an idiot. You're a true vacuous twat.

OK, so how many billions of dollars that we could be drilling at home or expanding drilling in Canada that Democrats are blocking is acceptable to you?

How many billions are you good to sending Saudi Arabia, Russia and other bad governments that we don't have to send them?

And you being an actual idiot, I just explained why it helps bad countries when we buy more energy on the international market whether we buy from them directly or not. You being an actual idiot you missed that. You should have known it already, but again, you are actually an idiot

The market didn't crash.

You do realize Biden and the Democrats have declared they intend to outlaw the use of fossil fuels, the internal combustion engine, right?! It's all part of the INSANE Green Energy shit...

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

Do you think that we could stop drilling in America and gas wouldn't go up?....to blame a weekend of a downed pipeline is idiotic....
The fact is under Trump we were energy independent and in just 6 months Joe undid that and now we are buying oil from Russia and the middle east....
Gas goes up and everything else follows...food....lumber....and everything shipped by truck....which is everything....I hope Joe's policies puts your ass in the poor house....maybe then you will wake the fuck up....
Where the hell do you live?!

The market didn't crash.

You're so stupid you don't realize you didn't contradict anything I said, yet you called me an idiot. You're a true vacuous twat.

OK, so how many billions of dollars that we could be drilling at home or expanding drilling in Canada that Democrats are blocking is acceptable to you?

How many billions are you good to sending Saudi Arabia, Russia and other bad governments that we don't have to send them?

And you being an actual idiot, I just explained why it helps bad countries when we buy more energy on the international market. You being an actual idiot you missed that. You should have known it already, but again, you are actually an idiot
Please...we already know surada is an idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

Where the hell do you live?!

She lives in the Castro district in San Francisco. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

Hateway Pundit - AGAIN? :laughing0301:

EmFAqeDVMAEilLe.jpg

As I've pointed out before it doesn't matter. Come election time if prices are high the Dem's will take a hit. That's just how it works.

That's how it works.

Democrats fully supported / pushed 'Defund The Police' - crime exploded, they took a hit....now they are attempting to blame the GOP.

Democrats have an Open Border policy and are attempting to defund Immigration Enforcement agencies, just as they did the cops with 'Defund The police' - they will take a hit.

Biden / Democrat policies are failing everywhere - they will take a hit.

That's how it works.

EmFAqeDVMAEilLe.jpg
Yup, and until you whiny bitches produce any evidence to debunk what is being reported, this tactic will continue to make you look like failed, whiny little bitches.

EmFAqeDVMAEilLe.jpg

Democrats changed voting laws to remove accountability and make it easier to send in fraudulent ballots - TRUE
Democrats kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Las Vegas) until they stole the election - TRUE
Democrats are shrieking hysterically to not investigate fraud because they know they did it - TRUE

Debunking Hateway would be a. full time job :icon_rolleyes:

Like Joe, you plagiarize from your fellow snowflakes while continuing to prove you CAN'T debunk what is being reported.

If I had a dime for every time you failed, whiny little bitches complained about a source while being unable to debunk what was being reported I would be as rich as Soros by now.

:p

The market didn't crash.

LOL! Your BlueAnon sources tell you we don't import any middle east oil? Hahahahaha!

You'll like high fuel prices and empty store shelves.

If you don't?

Then you're not a dedicated liberal - just another wannabe.

Forum List

Back