Thanks, Joe: Gas Prices Hit 7-Year High, Stations Run Out of Fuel Going Into 4th of July Weekend

View attachment 507258

Gas prices hit a 7-year high as stations run out of fuel going into the 4th of July weekend....But at least there’s no mean tweets to trigger snowflakes.

Higher spiking gas prices, fuel shortages due to not enough gas-tanker truck drivers due to Dem-enhanced Unemployment pay.....Happy 4th of July / Independence Day, America!

Thanks, Joe!

The DemoKKKrat dream - gas for the rich only, and the peasants confined to their hovels (masked, of course).

You're very keen to tear the country down..

How could he. Your fascist hero's are already finished in some areas. Capitalism builds, fascism destroys.

It ain't Capitalists burning down Portland you jackass.

You should thank your Russian handers for their hack.
Sorry, in his 1st hours in office Joe killed the pipeline, put thousands of Americans out of office, & declared he was ending use of fossil fuels.

You are right, of course, Joe allowed the Russians to conduct Cyber Warfare against the US' energy production / distribution without holding them accountable in any way. Instead, Joe handed Vlad a lit of our top 16 most critical infrastructure and pleaded with him not to target THOSE US targets. Experts opined all Joe did was guarantee the Russians will continue to hack US infrastructure / industry / tgts.

The man surrendered our energy independence, making us dependent agains on our enemies for our energy.

Then the Democrat passed legislation to pay US workers to stay at home instead of work.

The pipeline that Biden shut down would, when completed, deliver less than 3% of what this country uses. And most of that would have been shipped overseas.

Its funny that there is so much outrage at Biden for something he does not have any control over. And so little anger at the big oil companies for what they have total control over.

The pipeline that Biden shut down would, when completed, deliver less than 3% of what this country uses. And most of that would have been shipped overseas.

Its funny that there is so much outrage at Biden for something he does not have any control over. And so little anger at the big oil companies for what they have total control over.

Way to completely avoid the fact that:

Biden put thousands of Americans out of work

He lied to those he put out of work by suggesting they could get non-existent Green Jobs

His BS about the pipeline having to go to save the universe from Climate Change while supporting Vlad's pipeline that would strengthening his hold on our allies' energy dependence
- Trump urged NATO countries to cut ties with Russia because the US could provide them with all the energy they needed...now WE can't even produce the energy WE need (Coal, natural gas, etc...)

Biden and the Democrats want to outlaw use of fossil fuels and outlaw use of the internal combustion engine - which would put MILLIONS of Americans out of work
- AOC made the argument for dumping all fossil fuels in favor of existing Green Energy that provides less than 50% of the energy we need and for energy THAT HAS NOT BEEN DISCOVERED / CREATED / FOUND YET....

WTF?

Usually you do not abandon critical resources until AFTER you have discovered alternatives.

Sorry, in his 1st hours in office Joe killed the pipeline, put thousands of Americans out of office, & declared he was ending use of fossil fuels.

You are right, of course, Joe allowed the Russians to conduct Cyber Warfare against the US' energy production / distribution without holding them accountable in any way. Instead, Joe handed Vlad a lit of our top 16 most critical infrastructure and pleaded with him not to target THOSE US targets. Experts opined all Joe did was guarantee the Russians will continue to hack US infrastructure / industry / tgts.

The man surrendered our energy independence, making us dependent agains on our enemies for our energy.

Then the Democrat passed legislation to pay US workers to stay at home instead of work.

The same can be said for north slope oil. It goes over seas as well because the sulfur content is too high to economically clean here.

Our dirty oil goes over seas, our clean oil stays here. That is driven by environmental laws. Laws I fully support.

If you want to do something positive make the good environmental laws mandatory worldwide.

But then the multinationals couldn't build their cheap shit so cheaply anymore.

Way to completely avoid the fact that:

Biden put thousands of Americans out of work

He lied to those he put out of work by suggesting they could get non-existent Green Jobs

His BS about the pipeline having to go to save the universe from Climate Change while supporting Vlad's pipeline that would strengthening his hold on our allies' energy dependence
- Trump urged NATO countries to cut ties with Russia because the US could provide them with all the energy they needed...now WE can't even produce the energy WE need (Coal, natural gas, etc...)

Biden and the Democrats want to outlaw use of fossil fuels and outlaw use of the internal combustion engine - which would put MILLIONS of Americans out of work
- AOC made the argument for dumping all fossil fuels in favor of existing Green Energy that provides less than 50% of the energy we need and for energy THAT HAS NOT BEEN DISCOVERED / CREATED / FOUND YET....

WTF?

Usually you do not abandon critical resources until AFTER you have discovered alternatives.

Thousands out of work on a temporary job.

And if this thread were about people being put out of work by closing down the pipeline, I would agree.

But this thread is about gas prices. Shutting down the pipeline should not have effected the price more than a percentage of a penny.

View attachment 507258

Gas prices hit a 7-year high as stations run out of fuel going into the 4th of July weekend....But at least there’s no mean tweets to trigger snowflakes.

Higher spiking gas prices, fuel shortages due to not enough gas-tanker truck drivers due to Dem-enhanced Unemployment pay.....Happy 4th of July / Independence Day, America!

Thanks, Joe!

Impacts the poor the most. Joe doesn't give a fuck.
It is right-wingers who cut off the extra unemployment benefits. Right wingers are just plain frauds and Russian parrots.

Hell. Us taxpayers buy their food. Now you assholes expect us to buy their gas!
Free Shit Army demands never end and they're never happy.

You want cheap gas? That will put US producers out of business.
^^ it’s so comical to watch lefties come up new ways to cover for their Dear Leader.
Now they want high gas prices to keep US producers “in business”. ‍

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

It is right-wingers who cut off the extra unemployment benefits. Right wingers are just plain frauds and Russian parrots.

^^ it’s so comical to watch lefties come up new ways to cover for their Dear Leader.

Every time I see people blaming the president for high gas prices, or giving him credit for low gas prices, I have to laugh. The president has very, very little to do with the price of gasoline.

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

Every time I see people blaming the president for high gas prices, or giving him credit for low gas prices, I have to laugh. The president has very, very little to do with the price of gasoline.

That is factually untrue. Presidential policies have direct, and immediate impacts on fuel prices.

Within days of xidens installation as president the fuel prices jumped 25 cents a gallon.

You know nothing about energy.

We buy all we can from them now. When we have less energy, that isn't where we go because, we buy all we can from them now.

We go to bad countries after that.

God you're stupid and ignorant. BTW, we tried to buy more from Canada and Joe Biden stopped it.

You can always be counted on for a moronic reply

Idiot.. The oil we import comes from Canada, Mexico and VZ.. Now Russia since Trump put sanctions against VZ. We don't import much. US production has been strong since 2008.

The reason for that was the ppb was high.

LOL! Your BlueAnon sources tell you we don't import any middle east oil? Hahahahaha!

surada's working now on her calculation so she can answer my question how many billions of dollars a year is acceptable to her to send to Russia, Saudi Arabia and other bad governments that we could have drilled at home. I'm curious what number she will come up with

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

That is factually untrue. Presidential policies have direct, and immediate impacts on fuel prices.

Within days of xidens installation as president the fuel prices jumped 25 cents a gallon.

The oil companies get the blame for that. Yes, there are times when economic policies have an effect on oil prices. And there are other times that the oil companies see an opportunity to raise prices and let someone else get the blame.

We buy all we can from them now. When we have less energy, that isn't where we go because, we buy all we can from them now.

God you're stupid and ignorant. BTW, we tried to buy more from Canada and Joe Biden stopped it.

Idiot.. The oil we import comes from Canada, Mexico and VZ.. Now Russia since Trump put sanctions against VZ. We don't import much. US production has been strong since 2008.

LOL! Your BlueAnon sources tell you we don't import any middle east oil? Hahahahaha!

surada's working now on her calculation so she can answer my question how many billions of dollars a year is acceptable to her to send to Russia, Saudi Arabia and other bad governments that we could have drilled at home. I'm curious what number she will come up with
I believe she will respond that SA sends us money.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

The oil companies get the blame for that. Yes, there are times when economic policies have an effect on oil prices. And there are other times that the oil companies see an opportunity to raise prices and let someone else get the blame.

I was going to ask where you got your economics knowledge while I was reading your post, but at the end you showed you have none, you don't even understand supply and demand and how prices are set, so never mind.

I will ask a different question. Why do you say things like this when you clearly know nothing about what you are talking about?

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

Yep. What we call "oil prices" are actually the expected future cost of oil. Oil markets anticipated Biden slowing US production and prices going up. It was an entirely rational process for prices to go up.

I would guess WinterBorn was referring to that the president can't change oil policy on his own, he needs congress to do it. But that ignores the powerful influence the President has on their party and the Congress. It's pretty silly to ignore that.

Then again he thought in another post that oil companies can just raise prices as long as they can blame someone because he doesn't know anything about supply and demand

You are right, of course, Joe allowed the Russians to conduct Cyber Warfare against the US' energy production / distribution without holding them accountable in any way. Instead, Experts opined all Joe did was guarantee the Russians will continue to hack US infrastructure / industry / tgts.

Of course you are a lying weasel.

Biden put no one out of work. The decision on the pipeline should be based on environmental factors. Biden's decision is defensible.

Biden did nothing of the sort. Colonial is a private company. He cannot force then to do anything. He4 told Putin that the US would not tolerate cyberattacks against critical infrastructure in the US. He also exposed Russia's methods of launching cyberattacks.
He has not sacrificed out energy independence as we were not technically energy independent. We still import oil and export oil as well.

There is not a bit of evidence that unemployment benefits result in higher unemployment.

Yeah Trump did it with a pandemic that caused the market to crash and now you want instantaneous gratification of a return to pre-pandemic levels, thanks for the laughs.
The market didn't crash.
Not at all, the price bottomed out to historic lows...
In NY the price was under $2.00 a year prior to COVID and stayed there until about 3 months ago.
Gas was $2.00 a gallon in Jan 202 now it is $2.53 and we are wondering why is everyone crying about it?

202 isn't a year, broken English Boy.

And you aren't crying about it because the party in the White House is yours. If it were a Republican you'd be screaming like your hair was on fire. You're a total partisan hypocrite
Prices of fuel is way higher than 1972 and I blame both parties...Now, I sound like you..

Yes, though in this case I've always said oil is dirt cheap and I say that no matter which party is in power. Including now.

My only objection on the subject is Democrats wanting to send money to all the bad governments of the world where most of the oil is located by restricting domestic production.

But my view is gas is and always has been cheap as shit. It's virtually free considering how far you can go on a tank of gas.

But worldwide dictators do thank you for the cash you keep demanding we send them

You mean Canada and Mexico? Those "dictators".

Sadly, Trump doesn't know anymore about the oil business than you do.. So he sanctioned VZ and we buy that oil from Russia now.

We were energy self sufficient for the first time in decades under Trump...I thought you "no blood for oil" liberals were in favor of energy independence...what happened?....what caused such a sea change in less than 4 years?....is it because you hated Trump?....because with Biden's actions on drilling I guarantee you we will have to bleed for oil again....I really don't get it....

There were those on the left that blamed Bush for high gas prices and he had little to do with that, just as Biden has little to do with this one, but it is amusing to watch.

Just fun to watch the political liars.

There were those on the left that blamed Bush for high gas prices and he had little to do with that, just as Biden has little to do with this one, but it is amusing to watch.

Xidens policies ARE responsible for the hike in gas prices. His boss, the obummer, famously wanted gas prices to be over 5 bucks, and he nearly got us there.

wow $2.01/gallon and they were complaining!?! now the dembots see Xiden’s high gas policies as some sort of improvement...sadly odd

View attachment 507258

Thanks, Joe!

In truth, Xiden has very verylittle to do with anything anymore. He can't even decide when to change his Depends. But it's OK. YOU pay people to do that for him.

Forum List

Back