Thanks Joe! Homicide Rates Plummet from Trump Era Highs

Democrats are guilty of assisting in all these murders and rapes, close the border, today. Shoot the illegal aliens if we have to. Shoot a few of the leaders, illegal immigration will end today.

It looks like some pushback against the Democrats is making the news. Not enough though. This should be mainstream news.

KTBS 3
https://www.ktbs.com/news/family-to-sue-biden...

Family to sue Biden admin for $100 million over death of woman killed …

WEBJan 18, 2024 · WASHINGTON, DC - The family of Kayla Hamilton, a 20-year-old woman killed by an illegal immigrant, plans to sue the Biden administration for $100 million, partially blaming the administration's ...

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=2490...3JhbnQtdGFtbXktbm9ibGVzL3ZpLUJCMWgwOGpG&ntb=1
MSN
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the...

The government failed my daughter, who was allegedly raped and killed …

WEBJan 20, 2024 · Criminal defense attorney Brian Claypool and Tammy Nobles, the mother of a murder victim, join ‘Fox News Live’ to discuss her testimony in the DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas impeachment ...

There are more fulltime jobs filled by full time employees than Trump had even at his peak of 2019 PLUS there are a 8.7M Job OPENINGS. There is no where else for full time jobs to go. We are at peak employment. PLUS we have high participation rates by 25-55 year olds. We arent able to employ anymore people cuz there arent any. We have more jobs than unemployed!

That's fine to ignore the facts of the employment picture but employment dominated by low skilled foreigners and part time employees is not something that warrants pom pom flailing.

So how many undocumented children are you willing to shoot?
So much for being "Pro-life".
Who said shoot children, not me. What is wrong joeybb, you can not join a conversation and discuss a problem without being a filthy low life scum liar

techically, it is not the Gangs, Murderers, and Rapists that are a problem in the USA. It is joeybb who will fight and lie to prevent us from stopping them.

joeybb, why are you part of the rape and murder in our country

That's fine to ignore the facts of the employment picture but employment dominated by low skilled foreigners and part time employees is not something that warrants pom pom flailing.
The employment is also a huge increase in the size of government.

The employment is the result of the devasting spending of trillions of dollars on green energy, which is temporary jobs and expensive unaffordable electricity.

Last edited:
Fuck Trump. Why would you think he applies here?

Of course, he’ll treat the Palestinians as bad or worse. He’ll blow Bibi daily like so many posters here.

Yet another thing the two assholes have in common, but duopoly dupes can’t see it.
The reality of it is, it's either Biden or Trump we have to deal w/at this moment in history.

I prefer to fight Biden, who just MIGHT listen to me, rather than Trump will run the OPPOSITE direction doing exactly what I don't want, and not give two craps about it.

The reality of it is, it's either Biden or Trump we have to deal w/at this moment in history.

I prefer to fight Biden, who just MIGHT listen to me, rather than Trump will run the OPPOSITE direction doing exactly what I don't want, and not give two craps about it.
The rea-lity isyou are an idiot

The US murder rate has plummeted this year, so far, after already falling the previous year. The US is at all time lows in murder and crime rates. Looks like the booming economy and the healing Biden has brought to the nation is producing the fruit of prosperity. Biden really has the US humming right now.

The US exited 2020 with a spike in homicide rates for the first time in decades. Most studies attribute Trump’s spike in violence to Pandemic strain, shifting police tactics, and increased guns. Studies show that crime rates were unrelated to BLM protests.

Data Summary:
Homicide Rates Plummet in the US

Data:

View attachment 936994
Gee whiz, ya mean crime rates will go ,down when nearly 1/3 of US cities stop reporting crime stats?

OP is one gullible moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LAPD is not enforcing the immigration laws? How far does not enforcing the law go and does it extend into murder and the reporting of murder?
The Los Angeles Police Commission approved a report on Tuesday, July 18, providing details of the Los Angeles Police Department’s continued commitment to not enforce immigration law, as city officials prepare to bring forth an ordinance officially making L.A. a sanctuary city for undocumented immigrants.

Does not reporting crimes extend into not reporting murder? Most likely not? But maybe it does.

Fearing deportation, undocumented immigrants wary of reporting crimes​

You are suddenly concerned about Palestinians?

And when did the Israelis murder 100,000 of them?
Suddenly? Really? You haven’t paid attention. No one on the board wants the killing to stop more than me, and I’ve made that clear since Hamas attacked.

The death toll is likely higher. I’m hardly the first person to use that figure, but I might be to someone who gets their news from NPR, BBC, and Newsweek.

Since this is a kudos to Joe Biden thread, it would be remiss not to add this rare nugget of truth.

Although, I have yet to see what Biden is supposed to have done to earn the OP's accolades when it comes to murder reduction.

It is hard to believe the Democrats propaganda on murder when the largest city in the USA, Los Angeles, has a murder rate that is going up.
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=7234...pY2lkZXMtY3JpbWUtcmVwb3J0LzEyMDQ2NjA1Lw&ntb=1
ABC7 Los Angeles
https://abc7.com/los-angeles-homicides-crime-report/12046605

Homicides in Los Angeles reach highest level in 15 years during …

WEBJul 12, 2022 · In the first half of the year, there were 181 homicides in the city of Los Angeles, the highest number in the past 15 years, according to data released Monday by a nonprofit news organization.

How fucked is that? Americans think they live in a democracy, but every four years they get to vote for two evil assholes who are very similar on policy.

Fuck that. I’m not supporting a corrupt system.

PS Biden like Trump thinks you’re a fool.

Property crimes are rising. Must be cuz of Xiden's bitch'n ecomoney.
Devastating, This happened during an event the Democrats had at the White House.
1713965646929.png

This

Attachments

• 1713965497221.png
    1713965497221.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
Who said shoot children, not me. What is wrong joeybb, you can not join a conversation and discuss a problem without being a filthy low life scum liar

techically, it is not the Gangs, Murderers, and Rapists that are a problem in the USA. It is joeybb who will fight and lie to prevent us from stopping them.

joeybb, why are you part of the rape and murder in our country

So, why do you want to shoot children?

When you lefties lie about crime and inflation, why do you do it?

Specifically, what does it accomplish to come to this board and lie?

Gee whiz, ya mean crime rates will go ,down when nearly 1/3 of US cities stop reporting crime stats?

OP is one gullible moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You guys are so predictable. When you cant debate you lie.

Forum List

Back