Thanks, leftist propagandists, for making Nazis great again...

So, what did Trump mean when he called them fine people?

***GASP***...is Trump a secret Leftist?!!!!!!

Nazis have been pulled from obscurity by leftists..who gleefully provide them a platform and a voice. When communists are breathing down your throat, nazis look good by comparison:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-ca...r-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/
I don't know if I completely agree with your premise. I think culture acts as a pendulum of it's own accord. I don't think the Nazi's were created as an antithesis I think they are a result of.

The Nazi running for Congress is undoubtedly funded by Soros.

That would be interesting. lol!

Like Nazis, Lefies scream hysterically and won’t let you get a word in.

^^^^ That is because they operate purely on emotions, Emotional Thinking and are devoid of any Logical Thinking and also they refuse to listen to a point of view that is different from their own point of view, so they scream to Shut Down All Debate.

You’re a dupe. That’s not what trump said. That’s what your fascist media handlers wanted your easily manipulated mind to think.

Leftists are more Nazi like than they realize. It's odd they run around calling anyone they disagree with a Nazi
Leftists are nazis. It wasn't the nationalism thing that was evil about the nazis.

It was their leftist progressivism and their abhorrence of Christianity that made them monsters and led to their heinous crimes against humanity.
Policies that violated human rights are the same policies that today's progressives still try to force down our throats.

i think it had more to do with their abhorrence of judaism, idiot.

Leftists are more Nazi like than they realize. It's odd they run around calling anyone they disagree with a Nazi

Don't forget that Trump said Nazis were good people.

Use his entire quote, hack
You can’t get the entire quote because left wing Nazis control the lefties’ message.

Leftists are nazis. It wasn't the nationalism thing that was evil about the nazis.

It was their leftist progressivism and their abhorrence of Christianity that made them monsters and led to their heinous crimes against humanity.
Policies that violated human rights are the same policies that today's progressives still try to force down our throats.

I think that reference was to lefties and not Nazis.

You’re a dupe. That’s not what trump said. That’s what your fascist media handlers wanted your easily manipulated mind to think.

he said there were fine people on both sides.... so yaaaaa............. that included the sieg heil animals.

Use his entire quote, hack

That's odd. Trump's idiot followers usually say to ignore what he actually said, and listen to what he means.

Just look at these very fine people
3000.jpg

it doesn't matter - kosherchicky is as screwed up with her racist ideology as the goosesteppers.

Who did these nazis think they were, muslims?

He didn't, of course. He said there were good people on both sides. Just that he couldn't find any with the leftoads.

Liar.

Well the Leftists cannot fanatically support Islam and all things Muslim and at the same time be friendly to Judaism and Jews, Islam is incompatible with both Judaism and Christianity, the Leftists in general hate both Jews (especially Orthodox) and Christians.

No The Donald did not say that.

Sure he did.

Liar....

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

Forum List

Back