Thanks, leftist propagandists, for making Nazis great again...

Nazis have been pulled from obscurity by leftists..who gleefully provide them a platform and a voice. When communists are breathing down your throat, nazis look good by comparison:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-ca...r-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/
And I'm sure you are so happy to see your home-boys rise from obscurity like that. What is it you like the most...the boots? The Black shirts? The Sam Browne belts? the Cool Flag?

The Nazis did have style. If it weren't for the whole wanting to exterminate Jews part I would have joined for the cool clothes.
You more than make up for it by supporting muslims, who pretty much have the same goal.

Supporting Muslims? I don't even know any Muslims. :dunno:

So, what did Trump mean when he called them fine people?

***GASP***...is Trump a secret Leftist?!!!!!!
You’re a dupe. That’s not what trump said. That’s what your fascist media handlers wanted your easily manipulated mind to think.

he said there were fine people on both sides.... so yaaaaa............. that included the sieg heil animals.
You have issues distinguishing the difference between some and all. Because you want to.
Go get some objectivity.

Nazis have been pulled from obscurity by leftists..who gleefully provide them a platform and a voice. When communists are breathing down your throat, nazis look good by comparison:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-ca...r-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/
And I'm sure you are so happy to see your home-boys rise from obscurity like that. What is it you like the most...the boots? The Black shirts? The Sam Browne belts? the Cool Flag?

The Nazis did have style. If it weren't for the whole wanting to exterminate Jews part I would have joined for the cool clothes.
You more than make up for it by supporting muslims, who pretty much have the same goal.

Supporting Muslims? I don't even know any Muslims. :dunno:
They're a big part of the prog platform. Big on Jew extermination.

Like Nazis, Lefies scream hysterically and won’t let you get a word in.

Leftists are more Nazi like than they realize. It's odd they run around calling anyone they disagree with a Nazi
Leftists are nazis. It wasn't the nationalism thing that was evil about the nazis.

It was their leftist progressivism and their abhorrence of Christianity that made them monsters and led to their heinous crimes against humanity.
Policies that violated human rights are the same policies that today's progressives still try to force down our throats.

i think it had more to do with their abhorrence of judaism, idiot.
I think that reference was to lefties and not Nazis.

it doesn't matter - kosherchicky is as screwed up with her racist ideology as the goosesteppers.
You need to look in the mirror.

Leftists are more Nazi like than they realize. It's odd they run around calling anyone they disagree with a Nazi
Leftists are nazis. It wasn't the nationalism thing that was evil about the nazis.

It was their leftist progressivism and their abhorrence of Christianity that made them monsters and led to their heinous crimes against humanity.
Policies that violated human rights are the same policies that today's progressives still try to force down our throats.

Well the Leftists cannot fanatically support Islam and all things Muslim and at the same time be friendly to Judaism and Jews, Islam is incompatible with both Judaism and Christianity, the Leftists in general hate both Jews (especially Orthodox) and Christians.

I never knew all that about myself. Please tell me more. I'm pretty sure I think you are a lying piece of shit, but why don't you tell me what I REALLY think.

It's like those ANIFTA twits....Fascists to the core and they don't even realize it
They're all, literally, mentally ill. Drooling, ssi collecting, criminal, mentally ill fruitcakes who have been told since birth that they have value.

They don't..outside their value as a part of the Obamanation.

Well the Leftists cannot fanatically support Islam and all things Muslim and at the same time be friendly to Judaism and Jews, Islam is incompatible with both Judaism and Christianity, the Leftists in general hate both Jews (especially Orthodox) and Christians.

I never knew all that about myself. Please tell me more. I'm pretty sure I think you are a lying piece of shit, but why don't you tell me what I REALLY think.
As a lefty, the onus is on you to reconcile that dichotomy.

Don't forget that Trump said Nazis were good people.

Abject lie.

He said patriots..people who gathered to support Trump and freedom of speech... are good people.And they are.

Leftists claimed he was including the leftists who dressed up and pretended to be Nazis. He wasn't. Those are the Obamanation. They don't really support Trump. They're people like you.

It's like those ANIFTA twits....Fascists to the core and they don't even realize it
They're all, literally, mentally ill. Drooling, ssi collecting, criminal, mentally ill fruitcakes who have been told since birth that they have value.

Now...there's a hefty dose of Irony. Have some more snacks, Allie.

No The Donald did not say that.

Sure he did.

Liar....

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

And the Nazis and the AltRight celebrated that they finally had a president on their side.

Neo-nazis and white supremacists are celebrating Trump's remarks about the Charlottesville riots
"Clearly President Trump is condemning the real haters: the SJW/Marxists who've attacked our guys," said one commenters on the far-right, pro-Trump subreddit called r/The_Donald.

"Marxist" and "SJW," or social justice warrior, are terms frequently used by the far-right to describe liberals.

"So glad GEOTUS called this bulls--t out for what it really is," said another commenter, using an acronym to refer to Trump that stands for "God Emperor of the United States.'"

Sure he did.

Liar....

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

And the Nazis and the AltRight celebrated that they finally had a president on their side.

Neo-nazis and white supremacists are celebrating Trump's remarks about the Charlottesville riots
"Clearly President Trump is condemning the real haters: the SJW/Marxists who've attacked our guys," said one commenters on the far-right, pro-Trump subreddit called r/The_Donald.

"Marxist" and "SJW," or social justice warrior, are terms frequently used by the far-right to describe liberals.

"So glad GEOTUS called this bulls--t out for what it really is," said another commenter, using an acronym to refer to Trump that stands for "God Emperor of the United States.'"

facts confuse them.

Abject lie.

He said patriots..people who gathered to support Trump and freedom of speech... are good people.And they are.

Leftists claimed he was including the leftists who dressed up and pretended to be Nazis. He wasn't. Those are the Obamanation. They don't really support Trump. They're people like you.
Speaking of drooling.....:eusa_drool:

So, what did Trump mean when he called them fine people?

***GASP***...is Trump a secret Leftist?!!!!!!
Why do you lie? He said there are some fine people blah blah blah.
Its like saying "there are some fine people in the ghetto". And that is true.
Not everyone paints with a wide brush, you know.

Sure he did.

Liar....

facts confuse them.
They thought you said "snacks", not "facts.

Now...there's a hefty dose of Irony. Have some more snacks, Allie.

Google has gone all politically correct..there are no longer any "corpulent kilted Bode wearing birkenstocks" images to be found. Your photo is officially *lost*! Congratulations, bode!

This will have to do:

2015011905483973743.jpg

As a lefty, the onus is on you to reconcile that dichotomy.

No. A crazy right winger made claims about what I think. As usual,those claims were wrong, but I have every right to question any more thoughts that lunatic might have about my beliefs.

Sure he did.

Liar....

facts confuse them.

Do you and Bode blow snot bubbles out of your noses when you two old heifers snort?

Trump never said what you loons claim he did. You toads were duped.....again

Sure he did.

Liar....

facts confuse them.

Do you and Bode blow snot bubbles out of your noses when you two old heifers snort?

Trump never said what you loons claim he did. You toads were duped.....again

was that supposed to be English?

Forum List

Back