Thanks To Obama, Transgenders Will To Flock To Join Military To Get Sex Changes Funded By Taxpayers

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
In a sane world, Obama and Ashton Carter should be tried to treason for tampering to the greatest institution on earth, the American military. Transgenders in the military will now have first priority when it comes to getting transitional surgery. In otherwords, they will get to be waited on first over veterans when it comes to getting medical care. The Military is not designed as a social organization, it was designed to do nothing but kill the enemy. It's clear Obama has initiated a scorched earth policy against our Military before he leaves office.

KlingerS3-31-.JPG

DoD Announces New Transgender Policies; Will Pay For 'Gender-Reassignment Surgery'

-Military doctors will be given new instructions pertaining to “transition-related care,” and military medical facilities will begin offering treatment in line with the new instructions.

Asked by a reporter if “gender-reassignment surgery” would be made available to current transgender servicemembers, Carter stated that “medically-necessary care” as determined by physicians would be on offer.

“We will take care of [transgender servicemembers], and pay for necessary medical treatment,” said Carter, adding that the provision of healthcare to assist in the “transition” of gender is becoming socially and politically “normalized.”

Last edited:
Why do you hate our troops ?!

Would you really want the VA doing you sex change surgery ???

They do that in the Australian military. It hasn't caused any problems, but I kinda wonder what the point is. I suppose it's ok if they are in combat roles, because if they are it'll make them weaker, slower and more thinned skinned to lose their testicles.

Other than that, it should make no difference. I've met a lot of transwomen and transmen that are sharks at what they do.

Good I hope you shit your pants and lose sleep over this Steve
Why do you support this new policy?
I support anyone who makes the choice to risk their lives to fight for this country.
These mentally ill deviants will join up only to get a taxpayer funded free sex change and then afterwards, will do something heneous to get discharged.
Hang on. Are you penny pinching, or worrying about whether the military will remain effect?

I support anyone who makes the choice to risk their lives to fight for this country.
These mentally ill deviants will join up only to get a taxpayer funded free sex change and then afterwards, will do something heneous to get discharged.

God, it's so great to see how wingnut idiots like you are getting bent out of shape over losing the culture wars.

:party:

God, it's so great to see how wingnut idiots like you are getting bent out of shape over losing the culture wars.

You do realize the tide has turned back in their favour?

I support anyone who makes the choice to risk
their lives to fight for this country.

God, it's so great to see how wingnut idiots like you are getting bent out of shape over losing
the culture wars.

There should be no culture war within the military. It has only one misson, kill the enemy.

Kinda doesn't look like it.

Sounds like you've got it pretty planned out. So when are you enlisting?

I support anyone who makes the choice to risk
their lives to fight for this country.

God, it's so great to see how wingnut idiots like you are getting bent out of shape over losing
the culture wars.

There should be no culture war within the military. It has only one misson, kill the enemy.

Yeah, that's why they never should do anything rash like let blacks and women in. It'll totally collapse.

No it hasn't. Conservatives have just nominated their first ever pro-LGBT, non-Christian candidate.

Forum List

Back