Thanksgiving

that's NOT what you said. But good to see you put your foot in it...again.

oh... and now you are back tracking and adding in jews.

:lmao:
What the fuck did you think I was talking about? Now I'll ask you are you that stupid?

Back peddle all you want... there is NO other way to interpret your statement. You flat say... there were NO other religions in america at the time.

and then of course you backpedal and throw in a few jews for good measure after you were called on it.

so....again... christianity was the ONLY religion in america at the time... or just jews and christians at the time?

damn man... you keep digging your self deeper with every statement and backpedal.

Considering Christianity was the only religion in America at the time what do you think?

Were Indians founders America's government and signer's of the U.S. Constitution? Jeezus Christ. If you thought I was talking about something other than the religions of the founders you're to stupid to carry on in this discussion. Your actions are those of a defeated person.

What the fuck did you think I was talking about? Now I'll ask you are you that stupid?

Back peddle all you want... there is NO other way to interpret your statement. You flat say... there were NO other religions in america at the time.

and then of course you backpedal and throw in a few jews for good measure after you were called on it.

so....again... christianity was the ONLY religion in america at the time... or just jews and christians at the time?

damn man... you keep digging your self deeper with every statement and backpedal.

Considering Christianity was the only religion in America at the time what do you think?

Were Indians founders America's government and signer's of the U.S. Constitution? Jeezus Christ. If you thought I was talking about something other than the religions of the founders you're to stupid to carry on in this discussion. Your actions are those of a defeated person.

ppsstt.... the founding fathers weren't "christians" either.....

they were theists and diests.

The U.S. Founding Fathers: Their Religious Beliefs | Britannica Blog

Yep, That's why they felt the need to have Congressional Christian Chaplains.

OK atheist put your money where your belief is. on thanksgiving day do not take off that Christian holiday with pay. After all Thanksgiving is giving thanks that thing you ridicule christian's about.

Actually, Thanksgiving is about eating Turkey and Watching Football.

Yum. Turkey.

I celebrate Thanksgiving to spend time with family...

Not that a bunch of Christian assholes 400 years ago were saved from starvation by Native Americans who eventually got genocided for their troubles.

Maybe we should rename it, "No Good Deed goes unpunished" day.

Thanksgiving is about turkey and football
Christmas is about Santa and Christmas Trees
Easter is about a rascally rabbit and colored eggs
Halloween is about Trick or Treat and candy

Stop trying to mess it up Christians

Their war on SECULAR Christmas continues unabated, RW.

Their war on SECULAR Christmas continues unabated, RW.

How true...Santa is the reason for the season

ya know you really should stop making yourself look like such a fool. Suck it up and admit you are wrong...and got your ass beat in the tread.

No once again you are sucking wind.

"The House and Senate elect the chaplains as individuals and not as representatives of any religious body or denominational entity." Further, there have been opening prayer services held in the Muslim and Hindu tradition amongst others.

Thanksgiving is just another day so Wal Mart workers should suck it up and go to work.

Thanksgiving is just another day so Wal Mart workers should suck it up and go to work.

do you think its just walmart workers who work holidays?

Nope it is people like myself who shop, cook and clean. I went to a nice bed and breakfast in Washington DC once for Thanksgiving. It was fabulous, but, I would not have it any other way being in my house is the best way I an celebrate.

ya know you really should stop making yourself look like such a fool. Suck it up and admit you are wrong...and got your ass beat in the tread.

Trust me, this argument has not been settled, let alone by USMB loons.

It will never be settled because there will always be propagandists who insist that the founding fathers weren't REALLY Christians, and Thanksgiving isn't REALLY a Christian holiday, and our country wasn't REALLY founded on Christian tenets...despite what the founding fathers said and wrote.

And as long as people keep propagating the lie, historians and those who aren't following some weird anti-Christian agenda will continue to say "you're wrong."

You're wrong.

I wish this urban legend would die.

It's annoying.

Q: Of the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence, how many were "Deist?"

A: One - Benjamin Franklin. 54 professed to be Christian, including Thomas Jefferson.

Many were definitely Godly men who believed in a Supreme being, but not sure we would call them all Christians.

Religion of the Founding Fathers of America

Many were definitely Godly men who believed in a Supreme being, but not sure we would call them all Christians.

Religion of the Founding Fathers of America

Your link simply confirms what I already stated. Of the DOI signers, only Franklin was a Deist. Yes, Jefferson became an Atheist (not a Deist) in his later years, but at that time professed to be a Christian.

Forum List

Back