That $80B in Military Equipment Joe Handed the Taliban Could Have Been Dropped Off in Ukraine

When the peace agreement was signed between the Taliban and Afghanistan government.
Which Brandon waived so he could meet his fictional withdrawal date.
The US troops left when Trump was president. 5000 criminals were released by September of 2020. Trump was president.

Hilarious! Republicans control Congress!

Your pathetic lies for Brandon grow more insane by the day.

If Trump would have started getting out of Afghanistan Graham would have joined up with Nancy to impeach Trump.

I've noted this before. We saw it over and over.

Trump: I am going to bring the troops home.

Graham: No you aren't.

Trump: No I'm not.

Brandon hands $80 BILLION in military hardware to terrorists instead of giving it to allies.

Trump should have negotiated the removal of the weapons with the "terrorists". Nothing was stopping him from removing them. (other than Lindsey Graham).

If Trump would have started getting out of Afghanistan Graham would have joined up with Nancy to impeach Trump.

I've noted this before. We saw it over and over.

Trump: I am going to bring the troops home.

Graham: No you aren't.

Trump: No I'm not.
Pelosi wants to impeach Biden now!

Insanity level hits 15 on the dial!

That $80B in Military Equipment Joe Handed the Taliban Could Have Been Dropped Off in Ukraine​

Actually, it couldn’t have been

Why not? It would have cost far less to have transported that equipment to Ukraine, than to bring it back here.

I thought you guys and girls hated Russians. Wouldn't you rather see all that beautiful surplus American equipment being used to kill Russians?

But no, Joe had to keep his record alive of 5 straight decades of nothing positive from his actions.
With what? the broken down pickup in your yard? long drive from afghan. lol

Forum List

Back