That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

Do idiots really believe cops can just take you off to jail for no reason??

If there is a warrant for my arrest I would A) want to READ WHAT FOR, B) would want a copy for my own records..

I suppose that is too much to ask...

It is apparently too much to ask that you understand that legally, the arrest warrant does not HAVE to be shown to you.

1. who care what color he is
2. he is half white
3. it white cops covering which the main story

see above

The warrant DOES NOT EXIST LITERALLY..

and they will have to prove that in court.

The case is over, and my dads idiot attorney didn't even make that argument because according to them this was a "slam dunk case" until the prosecutor said "find this man guilty or he will sue."

My dad hired a bunch of arrogant ambulance chasers (who believed they had a multi-million dollar lawsuit on their hands) who were so arrogant in court it was pathetic.

They weren't even criminal court attorneys..

If there is a warrant for my arrest I would A) want to READ WHAT FOR, B) would want a copy for my own records..

It is apparently too much to ask that you understand that legally, the arrest warrant does not HAVE to be shown to you.

And that is illegal.........

It is called a Fifth Amendment violation..

Last edited:
The warrant DOES NOT EXIST LITERALLY..

The case is over, and my dads idiot attorney didn't even make that argument because according to them this was a "slam dunk case" until the prosecutor said "find this man guilty or he will sue."

My dad hired a bunch of arrogant ambulance chasers (who believed they had a multi-million dollar lawsuit on their hands) who were so arrogant in court it was pathetic.

I meant, now that the case is over, if your dad still claims there never was a warrant, he has to prove it in court by having the case reopened, or by suing the police.

Also, for you to talk about arrogant with the attitude shown by the man in that video... it is almost laughable.

scroll back a few posts. ARREST WARRANTS need not be show. Unreasonable search and seizure doesnt apply here.

I meant, now that the case is over, if your dad still claims there never was a warrant, he has to prove it in court by having the case reopened, or by suing the police.

Also, for you to talk about arrogant with the attitude shown by the man in that video... it is almost laughable.

Illinois didn't take his appeal despite the evidence..

No, now the county is being sued...

Illinois didn't take his appeal despite the evidence..

No, now the county is being sued...

and if they find in his favor, more power to him. If not, oh well. The end result is that the man in the video handled the situation poorly, to say the least.

scroll back a few posts. ARREST WARRANTS need not be show. Unreasonable search and seizure doesnt apply here.

Are you ignorant to the constitution??

Yes warrants damn well do need to be shown..........

Sorry to explain that the Bill of Rights cannot be contradicted and the Bill of Rights is the basis of law - hence the supreme law of the land.

My brother was charged with "failure to take measures to return property" NOT THEFT..

We don't steal - we weren't raised that way..

My brother found an Ipod and 6 months later pawned it because it was a piece of shit.

NO - you see - the POLICE LIE...

The police lie so fucking much that the prosecutors closing argument was LITERALLY VERBATIM: "FIND THIS GUY GUILTY OR HE WILL SUE."

My dad wanted to see the fucking warrant - that's it - that's all.

Using the logic of the general public - I could show up to your house dressed as a cop or an official of "authority" claim I have a warrant for your arrest, then abduct you.

The shit has happened before..

We have a web site that explains the whole event and its going back up tonight..

:lol: FOUND AN IPOD.

Your story before was that it was found in the store in a bathroom stall and so he was accused of trying to steal it. I have a great memory.

You guys seem a bit loony in that video.

two drops of little blood and the woman screeeaming "heee's bleeeeding! they'd probably taze a baby!!"

your brother going "constitution! constitution!!"

meanwhile, as you admitted above - he was charged.

so you lemme know what rights were violated - did the warrant not exist? I'll bet. :lol:

How fucking dumb are you??

My brother FOUND AN IPOD IN A BATHROOM THEN THIS SHIT HAPPENS..

YES I KNOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE, THE REACTION IS IRRATIONAL...

Some people just cant get it through their fucking head that the cops were insane here, and certainly overreaching with their authority.

No, the warrant DIDN'T EXIST - that is the most fucked up part..

Now go get butt-fucked by a cop..

Who's bathroom was it?

:lol: FOUND AN IPOD.

Your story before was that it was found in the store in a bathroom stall and so he was accused of trying to steal it. I have a great memory.

You guys seem a bit loony in that video.

two drops of little blood and the woman screeeaming "heee's bleeeeding! they'd probably taze a baby!!"

your brother going "constitution! constitution!!"

meanwhile, as you admitted above - he was charged.

so you lemme know what rights were violated - did the warrant not exist? I'll bet. :lol:

Some people just cant get it through their fucking head that the cops were insane here, and certainly overreaching with their authority.

Who's bathroom was it?

It was a public bathroom - it was in a restaurant.

His girlfriend was working there, my bro was hanging out talking to her goes into the PUBLIC bathroom and finds an Ipod.

It's not exactly like first gen Ipods have nameplates...

Last edited:

Sorry to explain that the Bill of Rights cannot be contradicted and the Bill of Rights is the basis of law - hence the supreme law of the land.

You apparently are. And of existing legal precedent as well.

You're telling me that nearly every arrest made in this country is illegal, because the arrest warrant was not shown to the arrested person?

You really wanna go that way, Sparky?

BTW...

You meant 4th amendment, not 5th.
So much for YOUR constitutional prowess.

Last edited:
The case is very simple (and insane)..

Brother finds Ipod in a public bathroom, owner of ipod reports the object MISSING, brother pawns ipod 6 months later, pawn shop gets audited and ipod is found to be missing, cops call brother, brother says finders keepers, 5 months later storm troopers show up with an alleged "arrest warrant", storm troopers violate Bill of Rights, storm troopers invade home tase dad and arrest brother.

Yeah, it is that simple...

Who's bathroom was it?

His girlfriend was working there, my bro was hanging out talking to her goes into the PUBLIC bathroom and finds an Ipod.

Does whoever owns the Ipod agree that's what happened, or are the circumstances and facts in dispute? I ask that question for a good reason. And that's because it's extremely common for a person who takes something that doesn't belong to him to lie about the circumstances. In fact, the most common reason that people lie is to escape punishment. Everyone does it at one time or another.

So, have you ever considered the possibility that you're brother isn't telling the truth?

You apparently are. And of existing legal precedent as well.

You're telling me that nearly every arrest made in this country is illegal, because the arrest warrant was not shown to the arrested person?

You really wanna go that way, Sparky?

BTW...

You meant 4th amendment, not 5th.
So much for YOUR constitutional prowess.

Serving a warrant is a different story.

You can't walk up to a house and serve a warrant without the warrant Nazi..

In one case one is being singled out and in the other is a case of circumstance..

And if I was arrested on a warrant I would certainly want a copy of the warrant while being booked...

In this case the warrant doesn't even exist.................PERIOD

Brother finds Ipod in a public bathroom, owner of ipod reports the object MISSING, brother pawns ipod 6 months later, pawn shop gets audited and ipod is found to be missing, cops call brother, brother says finders keepers, 5 months later storm troopers show up with an alleged "arrest warrant", storm troopers violate Bill of Rights, storm troopers invade home tase dad and arrest brother.

They deserved what they got in the Video. It's that simple.

If you're told that there's a Warrant, you have to abide and prove there is or isn't one later. That's a fact.

The guy who answered the door acted like a fucking loon, and Cops can't take chances with loons, such as the guy (already being uncooperative and loony) slamming the door in their face to go "get something."

Yea, no. How about we dont risk this whackadoodle going to get a shot-gun, even if it happens to ACTUALLY only be a stick of gum. That's retarded.

The guy who said "finders keepers" is also behaving retarded.

Who's bathroom was it?

Does whoever owns the Ipod agree that's what happened, or are the circumstances and facts in dispute? I ask that question for a good reason. And that's because it's extremely common for a person who takes something that doesn't belong to him to lie about the circumstances. In fact, the most common reason that people lie is to escape punishment. Everyone does it at one time or another.

So, have you ever considered the possibility that you're brother isn't telling the truth?

We don't even know who the guy who lost the Ipod is...Through investigation apparently he is some guy who lives 2 towns over (if it is the right guy)..

A guy just left his Ipod in a bathroom accidentally and my brother found it.

The Ipod was reported missing - this is the key here - it was reported missing..

People lose shit all the time..

It's not exactly like it was a wallet w/ID.. It was an Ipod..

Last edited:

Finders keepers? What kind of BS is that? Once the rightful owner is known, if you're brother doesn't turn it over, he is guilty of theft.

They deserved what they got in the Video. It's that simple.

If you're told that there's a Warrant, you have to abide and prove there is or isn't one later. That's a fact.

The guy who answered the door acted like a fucking loon, and Cops can't take chances with loons, such as the guy (already being uncooperative and loony) slamming the door in their face to go "get something."

Yea, no. How about we dont risk this whackadoodle going to get a shot-gun, even if it happens to ACTUALLY only be a stick of gum. That's retarded.

The guy who said "finders keepers" is also behaving retarded.

Good, maybe I will take the official police badge I found, show up at your door and claim you have a warrant - throw you in my caprice then............

Oh while we're at it we can burn the Bill of Rights...

Finders keepers? What kind of BS is that? Once the rightful owner is known, if you're brother doesn't turn it over, he is guilty of theft.

No one knew who the owner was dummy..

6 months later the junk was pawned, I assume the pawn shop was audited by the cops and only THEN THEY FIGURED OUT THE OWNER IDIOT...

How the hell do you think they found my brother???

Because he pawned it with his ID...

Nothing was stolen, nothing was reported stolen...

How can my brother give the fucking Ipod back when it's already in police possession??

What my brother did do is go down to the pawn shop and reimburse them for their loss out of honesty..

Forum List

Back